Georgia Semifinal Matchups

ECHS05

54 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

you never participate in anything that could show your cluelessness. You lurk in the shadows like a coward waiting to pounce on someone that has the balls to give real opinion.

I'm comfortable with my knowledge of the game. I'm not insecure like you.

I give more real opinions and direct takes than anybody on this board.

Your clown ass just says that every team is good. That takes no balls whatsoever.

49 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

When? when at all have I cried Wolf? When have I been wrong?

Just every Georgia team I mentioned above.

In fact you keep doing it in every thread. Throwing out another 'good' Georgia team every two seconds.

And what's more cowardly than throwing out a bunch of teams, and opinions, that can never truly be proven wrong? It's just your opinion.

41 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I guess STA sucks because they couldnt beat a BTW team that lost to Miami Jackson...

That's not even remotely similar logic.

It must be embarrassing that a proven clown like ECHS05 is more capable of putting forth an argument than you are.

41 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Something you fail to realize los. 

Teams have on and off games. nobody plays at 100% all the time. 

I've watched more football than you could in 5 lifetimes.

I've never seen a good team have an 'off game' against a bad team (like a 3000 or 4000) and win 10-3.

If it takes 100% to beat a crappy 4-loss team by more than 7 points then my argument is made. That team isn't very good.

43 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And also NW is the Rival of Dalton and Rivalry games get crazy. 

Ah yes.

Lame excuse #101.

The rivalry excuse.

It's in the excuse-making playbook.

An undefeated 'good' high school football team can't beat a bad 4-loss team by more than 7 points because it's a rivalry.

10 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I do a lot of things, Canes 

One of them is participate in the pick'em so you can boost your low self-esteem in instances like this.

ECHS05 is a perfect example of low self-esteem fanboy who trots out pick'em results when he feels insecure.

36 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I've watched more football than you could in 5 lifetimes.

I've never seen a good team have an 'off game' against a bad team (like a 3000 or 4000) and win 10-3.

If it takes 100% to beat a crappy 4-loss team by more than 7 points then my argument is made. That team isn't very good.

I'll be sure to let Dalton know that they should beat everyone by 100+ points to be considered good.

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'll be sure to let Dalton know that they should beat everyone by 100+ points to be considered good.

Or beat bad teams by more than 7.

But whatever floats your boat.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

I'm comfortable with my knowledge of the game. I'm not insecure like you.

I give more real opinions and direct takes than anybody on this board.

Your clown ass just says that every team is good. That takes no balls whatsoever.

Insecure? Its done in fun to show actual knowledge. Not boastful, BS. Youre knowledge goes no further than what CalPreps provides.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Insecure? Its done in fun to show actual knowledge.

Puhlease.

You don't know know jack about 75% of those teams and are just making it up or using calpreps to do the picks for you.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Not boastful, BS.

You just pulled it out in this thread to cover your ass from the spanking I was giving you.

Go sell your lies and nonsense to someone more willing to buy it.

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Or beat bad teams by more than 7.

But whatever floats your boat.

Some teams matchup in a way with others that they arent able to blow them out. They beat better teams by more. They play a very good Valdosta team, and I dont expect them to advance but that doesnt mean they arent good. 

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

You just pulled it out in this thread to cover your ass from the spanking I was giving you.

Go sell your lies and nonsense to someone more willing to buy it.

Youve spanked nothing outside of yourself in private. You speak like one desperate not to look foolish anymore.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Some teams matchup in a way with others that they arent able to blow them out.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

More excuse-making nonsense.

Newsflash: If you don't match up well with a 4-loss Georgia 4A team then you're not very good!

Forget blowing them out. Dalton barely beat them at all.

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Puhlease.

You don't know know jack about 75% of those teams and are just making it up or using calpreps to do the picks for you.

ok he may not know everything about all the teams playing I'll agree with that. But I seriously doubt he uses CP to pick the games... hell He's doing better than CP is in the pick em. if he used CP he'd be on par or below CP. but he's not... 

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Youve spanked nothing outside of yourself in private. You speak like one desperate not to look foolish anymore.

I have no worries about looking foolish.

I'm debating with someone so insecure that he brags about high school pick'em regarding teams he's never seen play and then just claims that every Georgia team is good because he has no clue what he's talking about.

What's more is that he claims that what he does takes balls.

There's no reason to worry or be desperate in this person's presence.

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But I seriously doubt he uses CP to pick the games... hell He's doing better than CP is in the pick em. if he used CP he'd be on par or below CP. but he's not... 

There are 8 people within 5 points of each other in standings. It takes no skill whatsoever to pick high school football games.

If one wanted to they could use calpreps for most games and then just pick the state they're most comfortable with. Pick up a game or two every other week and, voila, there's a 5 point lead at the end.