Georgia Semifinal Matchups

ECHS05

58 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They did beat solid teams in Harrison & Coffee , I do know that...

So now they're solid.

2 hours ago they were good.

You vacillate all the time.

Every team in Georgia is good. Then every team in Georgia is solid.

Then some Georgia team beat some crappy Florida team. Bet that's coming up next.

1 minute ago, Connman said:

Is it team B? Do I win a prize?

Umm actually it can be team B, it depends on how you look at it Echs. If you're a 26 rating team you could lose all the games as team B but would probably win 3 games as team A! ?

Lol no it doesnt depend on the way you look at it. There is only 1 answer and its always the same. You are simply searching for a way I could be wrong.... just stop cause there isnt one, hehe

59 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Coffee 49, UC FL 28

Trinity Christian 31, UC FL 23

Yep.

There it is.

University Christian is garbage.

Trinity Christian lost to 5-4 Lincoln.

Get a new schtick, kid.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

If you actually watch Dalton, youd see they are pretty good

You say this about every Georgia team. You've cried wolf way too many times. Nobody believes a word that you say.

Just now, LOSer said:

So now they're solid.

2 hours ago they were good.

You vacillate all the time.

Every team in Georgia is good. Then every team in Georgia is solid.

Then some Georgia team beat some crappy Florida team. Bet that's coming up next.

No, not every team in GA is solid or good... but the teams we are talking about are. Notice I didnt mention every team Dalton played. I mentioned 2 of them.... because both of those teams are good. I didnt mention the only 11. Although Allatoona, Lovejoy, and Calhoun arent bad, I just wouldnt call  them solid.

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You say this about every Georgia team. You've cried wolf way too many times. Nobody believes a word that you say.

When? when at all have I cried Wolf? When have I been wrong? State example, or close mouth and accept further ass kicking.

You will find the group of GA teams I talk about far more limited than you believe. Dalton is 13-0 and in the 6A Semifinals. They wouldnt be here if not pretty good. Doesnt work any other way in GA.

Im not saying they are world beaters, Im saying they are pretty good. As good as Cocoa or better actually.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Instead of looking at CalPreps rankings of the teams theyve played...

I'm not looking at their calpreps ranking.

I'm looking at their results against bad teams.

They beat a 4-loss 4A team 10-3.

The STA JV team could probably beat them worse than that.

Stop propping up these garbage teams.

Los.. I would like to invite you to participate in the Pick 'Em this week... you are too cowardly. You never come right out and say anything. Or give thoughts... you never participate in anything that could show your cluelessness. You lurk in the shadows like a coward waiting to pounce on someone that has the balls to give real opinion.

You are the worst kind of coward.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I am tired of using CalPreps to compare the states, when the comparison is false... and is not equitable.

I'm not comparing them to another state. You're the only goofball who does that because you're so obsessed (and insecure) about Georgia's national standing.

I'm saying that Northwest Whitfield sucks inside Georgia. They're a crappy team.

Dalton beat them 10-3.

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

According to Los logic.... Everything sucks if he doesnt approve of it. 

No.

A team sucks if they can't beat something called Northwest Whitfield by more than 7 points.

Red Taters and SWD: Great discussion.

I'm feeling it could go either way. I have no doubt that Grayson is really good behind the run. I also have no doubt that Mill Creek is really good at stopping the run.

It was no secret that Colquitt's run defense was suspect against top tier backs. 

I mentioned during the Colquitt/ Grayson game that Brice appeared to struggle stretching the field against Colquitt's secondary, so if Mill Creek can shut that run down, that'll be the key to the game for them imo.

Stop the run and prepare for the screen. 

Idk how you get much offense against Grayson. lol 

They have great special teams and defense so scoring on them just isn't easy. Maybe they play a little nasty like they did against Colquitt and help the Hawks out on some field position and the OC for Mill Creek has a couple of scoring plays hidden back somewhere.

Go Hawks!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Red Taters and SWD: Great discussion.

I'm feeling it could go either way. I have no doubt that Grayson is really good behind the run. I also have no doubt that Mill Creek is really good at stopping the run.

It was no secret that Colquitt's run defense was suspect against top tier backs. 

I mentioned during the Colquitt/ Grayson game that Brice appeared to struggle stretching the field against Colquitt's secondary, so if Mill Creek can shut that run down, that'll be the key to the game for them imo.

Stop the run and prepare for the screen. 

Idk how you get much offense against Grayson. lol 

They have great special teams and defense so scoring on them just isn't easy. Maybe they play a little nasty like they did against Colquitt and help the Hawks out on some field position and the OC for Mill Creek has a couple of scoring plays hidden back somewhere.

Go Hawks!

Yeah Grayson loves the quick screens and jet sweeps to Jamyest. I think MC matches well against those types of plays with the speed they have at DEs, DBs, and LBs. It will be interesting to see how this one shakes out. If it comes down to a FG - I like MC's chances

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

No, not every team in GA is solid or good... but the teams we are talking about are. 

So last year you said that 5-5 Tift County was good despite losing 4 games by double digits, 3 by two touchdowns or more and two by 26+.

This year you've said that 7-5 Cherokee is good despite losing 3 games by double digits (including one to 7-4 North Paulding) and two by 3+ touchdowns.

You've also said that 5-6 Etowah is good despite losing to Woodstock by 4 touchdowns.

Which reminds me that you also said that 7-5 Woodstock was a good team despite losing three times by 28 or more.

I've actually lost track of all the teams you said that about. It's been that many.

29 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol no it doesnt depend on the way you look at it. There is only 1 answer and its always the same. You are simply searching for a way I could be wrong.... just stop cause there isnt one, hehe

I hope you're joking right? Or maybe NOR is wrong that you don't even understand basic math!

Here let me teach you! Your example was team A played teams with ratings of 60-60-60-0-0-0. Team B played teams w ratings of 30-30-30-30-30-30. Follow?

Now if my team is a "50" rating team I would conceivably go 3-3 against "A" and 6-0 against "B". 60-60-60-0-0-0 would be the "tougher" schedule.

Now if my team is a "20" rating team they would conceivably go 3-3 against "A" and 0-6 against "B". 30-30-30-30-30-30 would be the "tougher" schedule.

Oh look either schedule can be the tougher one! Like I said!

Hope you can follow that, if not I can type slower! ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

otice I didnt mention every team Dalton played. I mentioned 2 of them.... because both of those teams are good.

So now you're saying that 7-6 Coffee is a good team.

Putting aside their S-I-X losses, they're a team that beat 5-5 Brunswick by 1.

41 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Cocoa & TCA are essentially the same and Im sure youd consider Cocoa decent.

They're better than decent but Trinity Christian is the sum of their results. They're talented and poorly coached which means they can play IMG tough one night and lose to Lincoln the next.

Then the next night they'll struggle to beat University Christian.

This is context that you never seem to get.

You just label every team good and that's that.

38 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Los.. I would like to invite you to participate in the Pick 'Em this week... you are too cowardly.

No.

I'm too honest.

I don't pretend to know about all these teams. I don't pretend to have seen them all play.

You do. ATLien does.

You need validation.

Just like you do with Georgia teams. You're fishing for a boost to your self-esteem.

40 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You never come right out and say anything. Or give thoughts...

That's rich.

You're the same guy who said in this very thread that I made several claims about several teams.

Now you're backtracking which is what you always do.

You're an insufferable fanboy who makes stupid claims because you're clueless and then doesn't even have the courage of your convictions.