Georgia Semifinal Matchups

ECHS05

30 minutes ago, LOSer said:

As usual a Georgian has no support for what he says except his mouth. Your evidence seems to be the rate at which you can flap your gums.

http://calpreps.com/2016/ratings/National_divisions.htm

#14 Florida 6A 37.4

#16 Florida 8A 36.4

#21 Florida 7A 35.8

#27 Georgia 7A 31.7

#46 Georgia 6A 26.3

#82 Georgia 5A 19.2

Where do you get this bravado? You guys are the most disconnected from reality of any group of fans.

You may not like it but calpreps says that NCS D1 sucks (it does), that SS D1 is really good (it is) and that Georgia 5A is a joke (it is).

It qualifies as something.

Your words mean nothing especially when they are as laughable as claiming that Georgia 5A is better than any of Florida's large classes.

CP also says that Maryland Public Division is better than FL and GA... But I guess thats correct also... I mean CP says it so it must be true... 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

CP also says that Maryland Public Division is better than FL and GA... But I guess thats correct also... I mean CP says it so it must be true... 

Maryland MIAA A is a private school class tough guy.

And that's simply a sample size issue. There are only 7 teams in it so it's not representative.

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Maryland MIAA A is a private school class tough guy.

And that's simply a sample size issue. There are only 7 teams in it so it's not representative.

so a 7 school division is tougher than anything GA and FL could muster? 

Lets keep in mind not a league (Technically  it is but its also a Division that plays amongst itself).  is better than GA and FL. 

Dont get me wrong SJC,Dematha,Gonzaga,etc their good teams. but do you really wanna take them over a top heavy GA 7A or Top heavy FL class....

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

so a 7 school division is tougher than anything GA and FL could muster?

A little slower for the special ed kid.

A 7-team sample will skew one way or the other depending on the makeup of the class. It skews higher because 2 or 3 of their teams are highly rated.

Therefore the average team is higher rated than GA and FL.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Uh yeah it is.

Valdosta plays in one of the most difficult Regions in America... and GA 6A is a very deep class. Your ignorance is swelling faster than ankle smashed with sledgehammer.

There is no in Florida even HALF as strong as Region 1-6A... Valdosta, Northside-WR, Lee Co, Houston Co, and Coffee...

58 minutes ago, LOSer said:

As usual a Georgian has no support for what he says except his mouth. Your evidence seems to be the rate at which you can flap your gums.

http://calpreps.com/2016/ratings/National_divisions.htm

#14 Florida 6A 37.4

#16 Florida 8A 36.4

#21 Florida 7A 35.8

#27 Georgia 7A 31.7

#46 Georgia 6A 26.3

#82 Georgia 5A 19.2

Where do you get this bravado? You guys are the most disconnected from reality of any group of fans.

You may not like it but calpreps says that NCS D1 sucks (it does), that SS D1 is really good (it is) and that Georgia 5A is a joke (it is).

It qualifies as something.

Your words mean nothing especially when they are as laughable as claiming that Georgia 5A is better than any of Florida's large classes.

You present this shit as fact?

As one getting pissed on and calling it a cooling rain.

Fool.

ANY persons word, presents as much or more truth than this.

There are 79 teams in FL 6A. There is but 48 in GA 7A. 

You dont then use the Top 50 teams ratings for each and compare as if its fair ... thats as idiotic as you presenting this as fact.

You are a POOR judge of teams. Every time you make a judgment on a GA vs FL OOS game... you are wrong. To try to even remotely compare any FL class to GAs 7A is idiotic.

The Top 40% of teams from FL 6A (its best class) and the Top 40% of teams from GA 7A

40% of FL 6As 79 teams = 31.6 = 32 teams

40% of GA 7As 48 teams = 19.2 = 19 teams

FL 6A 40% = 44.2625

GA 7A 40% = 48.1

And yet... both are giant webs at CP... Values given to the teams within these classes at seasons beginning, add all 48 of GAs 7A teams ratings at the beginning and at the end and you will find familiar number... these teams are merely spreading points amongst each other when playing... sometimes sending points to other classes through victory or defeat... but comparing different states to each other matters not... the ONLY true course within CalPreps is comparing teams within the same class, or even less accurate, within the same state.... comparing 2 states where each have different scales holds no meaning at all. And yet your foolish deems you to do so. It goes to show how clueless you truly as to matters of the mind.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta plays in one of the most difficult Regions in America... and GA 6A is a very deep class. Your ignorance is swelling faster than ankle smashed with sledgehammer.

For one time in your life provide some proof for your statements.

Forget proof.

Evidence of any kind.

If not that.

Then support in the slightest.

You don't have any.

Even if you did you're not smart enough to articulate it.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

There is no in Florida even HALF as strong as Region 1-6A... Valdosta, Northside-WR, Lee Co, Houston Co, and Coffee...

District 16-6A.

Lee County.

Houston County.

What a joke.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

You present this shit as fact?

No.

If you weren't an idiot and were smart enough to understand the English language you'd know that I presented it as something. Not fact but support of some kind.

There isn't a Georgia fanboy on this board that has ever provided support for a single word that they've said about any team. It's always presented as something that we have to take your word on.

That may work on ignorant people like nolebull but it doesn't work on me and many other people.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

ANY persons word, presents as much or more truth than this.

This is stupid even for you.

As somebody who rips DLSPop constantly you should be embarrassed to make such a silly claim.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

You are a POOR judge of teams. Every time you make a judgment on a GA vs FL OOS game.

Like the one time I said that Marist would not run roughshod over Godby when one your butt buddies claimed so?

Let's roll out your judgments of teams right now and see who's poor.

You wouldn't where your ass from a hole in the ground.

7 hours ago, LOSer said:

For one time in your life provide some proof for your statements.

Forget proof.

Evidence of any kind.

If not that.

Then support in the slightest.

You don't have any.

Even if you did you're not smart enough to articulate it.

Ok heres proof... Valdosta, Northside-WR, Lee, Houston, & Coffee make up one of the best regions in the country from top to bottom bc they are good teams.

8 hours ago, LOSer said:

Like the one time I said that Marist would not run roughshod over Godby when one your butt buddies claimed so?

Let's roll out your judgments of teams right now and see who's poor.

You wouldn't where your ass from a hole in the ground.

No one said Marist would run roughshod over Godby. YOU said Godby was going to beat Marist. I said no they werent. Guess who won? You spoke of how Marist sucked... and Godby was going to win. Do not deny.

Oh... you also said Belen Jesuit should beat Marist. I said no they probably wont. Guess who won?

You twist words to alter meaning and back your own. But telling unfounded lies here now shows your character. Trying to use Marist-Godby to aid your own argument when you know like hell you were wrong. 

8 hours ago, LOSer said:

No.

If you weren't an idiot and were smart enough to understand the English language you'd know that I presented it as something. Not fact but support of some kind.

There isn't a Georgia fanboy on this board that has ever provided support for a single word that they've said about any team. It's always presented as something that we have to take your word on.

That may work on ignorant people like nolebull but it doesn't work on me and many other people.

My opinion is something also. Carrying more meaning than the "something" you provide.

Oh... heres something...http://calpreps.com/2016/ratings/National_leagues.htm

I would ask that you look and tell me who #6 is on that list. They were #5 just last week and I expect them to rise with Valdosta & Northside-WR both still in the 6A Semifinals. So GA R1-6A is the #6 Region at CalPreps, even as CP undervalues GA as a whole. Perhaps you should stop speaking on what you know so little of.

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Ok heres proof... Valdosta, Northside-WR, Lee, Houston, & Coffee make up one of the best regions in the country from top to bottom bc they are good teams.

Proof that you're stupid.

I said your proof is always in the form of "I said so" and then you respond by saying because you say so.

7-3 Houston County who lost to Lee County by 26 points.

8-3 Lee County who lost in the first round of the playoffs and lost all 3 of their games by 3+ scores.

It goes on and on.

ECHS05 has now claimed that basically every 3 & 4 loss team in Georgia is good.

In fact the list of bad teams in Georgia is apparently smaller than the list of good teams.

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

No one said Marist would run roughshod over Godby.

Wrong.

PackerPan said it and didn't even deny it afterwards.

He definitely said it. I wouldn't have even wasted my time with that thread if it wasn't said.

18 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

YOU said Godby was going to beat Marist.

That's a lie. I didn't say that.

I said Godby should beat Marist but wouldn't be surprised if they blew it. I was highly critical of the staffs at both Godby and Lincoln.

Guess what?

Marist didn't run roughshod over Godby and Godby did blow it.

19 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You spoke of how Marist sucked... 

They do.

You keep inadvertently bringing up my accurate assessments.

It would be impossible for me to do so because you've never made any. 

20 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Oh... you also said Belen Jesuit should beat Marist. I said no they probably wont. Guess who won?

Again. No I didn't.

I said if they lost they shouldn't be allowed through customs at MIA.

Those two teams were garbage. Belen Jesuit lost to Keys Gate.

Stop lying kid.

21 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You twist words to alter meaning and back your own. 

Says the guy who basically got everything he just said wrong and has lied at least twice about things I've said.