Texas Football playoffs Webcasts this weekend

DevilDog

I know several of the posters on here have intimated to us Texans that they wish they could watch some of our playoff games.  

Well the old Gunny of Marines have dug up Satan from an old Dusty well and kicked his ass back to hell. And dammit we got us some damn football to watch 

including those bad ass 4A WOS Mustangs. You can watch all these games Friday and Saturday:  If other Texans have other links please post them. 

Below is the complete schedule of webcasts offered by TexanLive.com this weekend

http://texanlive.com/
Friday

Katy (10-2) vs. Galena Park North Shore (11-1), noon, NRG Stadium, Houston

Houston Lamar (11-1) vs. Atascocita (10-1), 4 p.m., NRG Stadium, Houston

West Orange-Stark (12-0) vs. Bellville (10-2), 6 p.m., Texan Drive Stadium, Porter

College Station (12-0) vs. Port Neches-Groves (11-1), 7 p.m., Stallworth Stadium, Baytown

Fort Bend Marshall (10-2) vs. A&M Consolidated (8-3), 8 p.m., NRG Stadium, Houston

Saturday

Port Arthur Memorial (10-1) vs. Temple (9-3), 1 p.m., CFFCU Stadium, Cypress

John Tyler (11-1) vs. Klein Collins (11-1), 2 p.m., McLane Stadium, Waco

Beaumont West Brook (11-1) vs. Spring Westfield (9-3), 2 p.m., Stallworth Stadium, Baytown

Cedar Park (12-0) vs. Manvel (12-0), 2 p.m., Kyle Field, College Station

Friendswood (9-2) vs. Katy Cinco Ranch (9-3), 2 p.m., NRG Stadium, Houston

Cy Ridge (10-2) vs. Clear Brook (8-4), 6 p.m., NRG Stadium, Houston

upcoming-games-jesse-week-14

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I know several of the posters on here have intimated to us Texans that they wish they could watch some of our playoff games.  

Well the old Gunny of Marines have dug up Satan from an old Dusty well and kicked his ass back to hell. And dammit we got us some damn football to watch 

including those bad ass 4A WOS Mustangs. You can watch all these games Friday and Saturday:  If other Texans have other links please post them. 

Below is the complete schedule of webcasts offered by TexanLive.com this weekend

http://texanlive.com/
Friday

Katy (10-2) vs. Galena Park North Shore (11-1), noon, NRG Stadium, Houston

Houston Lamar (11-1) vs. Atascocita (10-1), 4 p.m., NRG Stadium, Houston

West Orange-Stark (12-0) vs. Bellville (10-2), 6 p.m., Texan Drive Stadium, Porter

College Station (12-0) vs. Port Neches-Groves (11-1), 7 p.m., Stallworth Stadium, Baytown

Fort Bend Marshall (10-2) vs. A&M Consolidated (8-3), 8 p.m., NRG Stadium, Houston

Saturday

Port Arthur Memorial (10-1) vs. Temple (9-3), 1 p.m., CFFCU Stadium, Cypress

John Tyler (11-1) vs. Klein Collins (11-1), 2 p.m., McLane Stadium, Waco

Beaumont West Brook (11-1) vs. Spring Westfield (9-3), 2 p.m., Stallworth Stadium, Baytown

Cedar Park (12-0) vs. Manvel (12-0), 2 p.m., Kyle Field, College Station

Friendswood (9-2) vs. Katy Cinco Ranch (9-3), 2 p.m., NRG Stadium, Houston

Cy Ridge (10-2) vs. Clear Brook (8-4), 6 p.m., NRG Stadium, Houston

upcoming-games-jesse-week-14

Thanks DD!

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

CHACHING! Good stuff for real! 

Don't call it a come back. I been here for years.  Old friend I am trying my best to see about the big one.  Shaking all the Allen trees up the 75 hoping that one will fall out soon.  They expect 27K at that game in SAC I just read on Lonestar gridiron.  73% of voters picked Allen. You can read those games and their predictions here. 

http://lonestargridiron.com/2016/11/2016-texas-high-school-football-playoffs-locations-6a-regionals/