OT: Which liberal talking head's head exploded today?

noonereal

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Well... If we keep with the direction this has all went with outlawing practicing religion and all...

The reason for the treason was the season.

I wonder what people would want to take it's place?

The season is Trumps because Obama's is done.

Trump and his small hand complex will make for great fun.

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know I admit I feed the trolling a little too much. 

We all know exactly how the other is going to ask and answer. It's all a never ending circle of political spam. 

I'm still naive.  I really wanted to beat you into submission with my way of thinking.  I might have too If it wasn't for you meddling kids. ?

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

All I believe is we should do whatever we can to protect the legal citizens of this country. We shouldnt be taking in potential terrorists from terrorist countries to take resources from homeless and hungry women, children and veterans. 

We shouldn't be taking away core Christian values and exchanging them for LGBT propaganda. 

I want what's best for the MAJORITY of America. Not what's best for small radical freakshow groups 

Well, your first statement is in direct contradiction to just about everything else you typed here.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That doesn't protect people that break the laws of the land does it? If you break the law and are imprisioned, you don't get to recite the Declaration of Independence and go free. 

Just like if you belong to a known violent terrorist religion. You don't get a free pass to run amok here. 

This is an honest question. Please answer it.

Do you really believe that Muslims as Muslims are violent people?

9 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

This is an honest question. Please answer it.

Do you really believe that Muslims as Muslims are violent people?

Yes I believe that their religion preaches violence and in particular violence towards women and children. Violence that is acted out everyday.  I believe if the Muslim religion wasn't violent places like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc would all be great places for their citizens to live.

they all have 2 things in common. They are all predominately Muslim. And they are all war torn unlivable wastelands. 

I see images of what it's like and have spoken to military friends and acquaintances about their experiences overseas and it horrifying. 

There is not one thing, not one morsel about their way of life that is beneficial to have in this country whatsoever 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thought it was funny and serious at the same time 

image.jpeg

Now think about this. Really hard. I know you have trouble with critical thinking skills and all. 

In the end, isn't a liberal society so much better than that uber conservative society that is mentioned in that musing?

You can thank me for the enlightenment later. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Now think about this. Really hard. I know you have trouble with critical thinking skills and all. 

In the end, isn't a liberal society so much better than that uber conservative society that is mentioned in that musing?

You can thank me for the enlightenment later. 

It ain't obviously for those kooky protesters 

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

[...]

I think all "non terrorist" Muslims come here because of our values and to raise families here because of our freedom's.  

That doesn't mean we don't find out who the people are that we let in.  

I get more alert and alarms start to go off anytime people start to use religion as an argument for wanting to control and manipulate.  Christian's have been doing it much longer that Islam so the west is pretty good at it.  Plus we got home field advantage. ?  So to answer your question.  No.

That was quite a windup for a "No".

But notice that you've restricted the relevant class to non-terrorist Muslims who share Western values -- I'm not sure why you put "non terrorist" in quotation marks -- but the question (I think: I honesty can't remember what the exact question was) wasn't about this restricted group but about Muslim immigration policies given what we know has happened in certain Western European countries that have had relatively open boarders in the recent past.

Please take note that I'm not anti-Islam and that I've worked with and respected Muslims and that I've read and admired Avicenna and Averroes and Rumi.

It's a shame that giving evidence that one isn't prejudiced against a certain group is now widely considered evidence that one is prejudiced against that group. 

I blame the Left for that. 

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes I believe that their religion preaches violence and in particular violence towards women and children. Violence that is acted out everyday.  I believe if the Muslim religion wasn't violent places like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc would all be great places for their citizens to live.

they all have 2 things in common. They are all predominately Muslim. And they are all war torn unlivable wastelands. 

[...]

But I think that in order to make your case you have to explain certain historical facts.

I asked you to consider the history of Spain, just as an example. 

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So your just gonna ignore the fact that's how it is in Muslim countrys? And that's the mindset they want to bring here

It's like you're so close that you can almost make the connection, but I know there's a diarrhea storm of Limbaugh proportions just waiting to rain down.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No she tweeted it back in 2015. And further back. She is an on record of Sharia Law in America 

While she's obviously a fan of it, she doesn't openly call for Sharia Law in the US.

Pretty much my only takeaway is the irony of her leading the Women's March. That kinda brought the lulz.

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

While she's obviously a fan of it, she doesn't openly call for Sharia Law in the US.

Well, as long as she isn't "Officially official" about it, then that's OK, I guess. We can just ignore it. As should the LGBTQ folks who she would probably feel some inner joy about seeing tossed off buildings.