OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

What "spin tactic?"

I stated facts.

As usual.

There is no proof that the weather and/or protests caused the crowd size to be small.

It was pretty small in comparison to what we have been accustomed to. That is a provable fact.

Your facts are in fact, alternate facts. :P

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is no proof that the weather and/or protests caused the crowd size to be small.

Most of the event planners and crowd scientists disagree.

It was pretty small in comparison to what we have been accustomed to. That is a provable fact.

If you've only been alive since 2009, then yeah...I guess. 9_9

Your facts are in fact, alternate facts. :P

They're not.

Sorry.

11 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

800,000 by most estimates...as big or bigger than any modern POTUS not named Obama.

Not too shabby, considering the weather and blocked entrances...as well as the rioters burning shit 2 blocks away.

And the fact that Washington DC is 95% Democrat and the surrounding counties voted 60%-90% for Clinton.

These are the parasitic populations enriching themselves off of our tax dollars.

Tell me, what kind of turnout would a rally for the Boston Red Sox get if they had to hold it in the Bronx?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

If you've only been alive since 2009, then yeah...I guess. 9_9

They're not.

Sorry.

You would have done one better to have went with... See the quoted post below:

Just now, concha said:

And the fact that Washington DC is 95% Democrat and the surrounding counties voted 60%-90% for Clinton.

Tell me, what kind of turnout would a rally for the Boston Red Sox get if they had to hold it in the Bronx?

This could be considered a fact. It is in fact a fact, not an alternate fact.

I'd like to withdraw my nomination of Zulu for the Spicer replacement and nominate Concha instead. 

5 minutes ago, concha said:

These are the parasitic populations enriching themselves off of our tax dollars.

Where were the 200,000 Hells Angels?

xD

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd like to withdraw my nomination of Zulu for the Spicer replacement and nominate Concha instead. 

I only offered common sense on top of zulu's common sense.

To think that shitty weather and the threat of violence and disruptions from leftists and anarchists with a history of same doesn't affect law-abiding people's decision-making is stupid.

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Parasites who work for the government as opposed to the actual parasites in Trump's biggest state (West Virginia) who lead the country in disability and welfare.

And when I think of how government pays it's employees I definitely think of 'enrichment'

4 minutes ago, concha said:

I only offered common sense on to of zulu's common sense.

To think that shitty weather and the threat of violence and disruptions from leftists and anarchists with a history of same doesn't affect law-abiding people's decision-making is stupid.

Actual common sense says that the turnout was low because Trump is the least popular President in maybe 100 years.

But why go that route when there's perfectly good excuses to make?

14 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It was much colder in 2009.

Record turnout.

Probably because the guy in 2009 wasn't a wannabe fascist turd.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I only offered common sense on to of zulu's common sense.

I bet Obama would have still drawn the monster crowd. They would have stood in the rain, sleet and snow after having traversed the "wall of meat" of bikers for him. 

Could it be that, Trump just isn't that inspiring to the point that people were willing to brave the elements for him? Especially after seeing his transition and disapproving of it. 

That could be a common sense approach as well. 

Damn... Spicer and Conway have rubbed off on me. I can come up with alternate facts as well. xD

I bet Obama would have still drawn the monster crowd. They would have stood in the rain, sleet and snow after having traversed the "wall of meat" of bikers for him. 

Could it be that, Trump just isn't that inspiring to the point that people were willing to brave the elements for him? Especially after seeing his transition and disapproving of it. 

Damn... Spicer and Conway have rubbed off on me. I can come up with alternate facts as well. xD

Imagine that.

A black, liberal president drawing a huge crowd in the middle of one of the most heavily populated liberal areas in the nation and in the middle of a city that is over 50% African-American.

Damn, great insight there, HG.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

concha, posted a meme just yesterday that said the Hells Angels and Combat Vet's would be there to protect and smash little odd looking Lib protesters.

Today, the threat of violence keep many away, he says. 9_9

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Imagine that.

A black, liberal president drawing a huge crowd in the middle of one of the most heavily populated liberal areas in the nation and in the middle of a city that is over 50% African-American.

Damn, great insight there, HG.

That's right.

Nobody is allowed to travel from outside of D.C. to the Inauguration.

But a bunch of middle-aged ladies from around the country were able to turn out at the same rate (or more) for a protest the very next day.

Sad, concha.

It was 29 degrees and bright sunshine...pretty similar to most other Inauguration days.

14 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Record turnout.

Probably because the guy in 2009 wasn't a wannabe fascist turd.

Probably because of the historical significance of the day...but whatever works for you, I guess.9_9

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I second that motion.  In fact, I say that we go ahead and promote Concha to President in Trumps place.  What do you say Concha? 

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

concha, posted a meme just yesterday that said the Hells Angels and Combat Vet's would be there to protect and smash little odd looking Lib protesters.

Today, the threat of violence keep many away, he says. 9_9

Actually Caj, you're wrong. But that's hardly a shocker.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course he would have...it was an inauguration of yuge historical significance. There'll likely never be a crowd that large again.

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It was 29 degrees and bright sunshine...pretty similar to most other Inauguration days.

So just as I said. Much colder than the upper 40's at Trump's Inauguration.

The average temperature is actually 37 degrees.

So Obama's was quite a bit under that and Trump's quite a bit over.

You might have been caught off guard by the facts that I presented.

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Probably because of the historical significance of the day...but whatever works for you, I guess.

That too but Trump couldn't even admit that.

He just had to lie about it.