OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What better way to spread fake news than claim everyone else is spreading fake news.

It's been the MO of the right in this country for 20+ years at least.

The funny thing is poor people would of been to poor to travel from all around the country for this March. 

So this was middle class and rich women who had nothing better to do then go and listen to kooks like Madonna and Elizabeth Warren complain about how bad women in this country have it. 

Can someone name all the oppressions they have that they were marching against? 

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So this was middle class and rich women who had nothing better to do then go and listen to kooks like Madonna and Elizabeth Warren complain about how bad women in this country have it. 

This is another attack method of the right.

When the Tea Party had protests it was amazing and patriotic. When women have marches it's just a bunch of kooks with nothing better to do.

44 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can someone name all the oppressions they have that they were marching against? 

Sure, I'd be glad to.

Right after you list all the oppression that rural white males have endured.

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are not complaining ?

Excuse me?

Was this election not a revolt of working-class rural white males against the establishment that was ignoring their plight?

Or was that just all made up nonsense I was hearing from Trump's camp?

24 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Excuse me?

Was this election not a revolt of working-class rural white males against the establishment that was ignoring their plight?

I'm surprised Dum Dum didn't see you holding the door open on that question.

I'm already very amused by this presidency.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

I'm already very amused by this presidency.

I always think it's amazing when people say that we have to 'wait and see' or that someone 'will change' who they are.

Trump is a 70-year-old man. People don't become more congenial or more conciliatory when you give them more power.

It  just magnifies what already exists.

Trump will be more corrupt, more combative, more delusional than he was before.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Excuse me?

Jeez did my laughing face emoji not come thru on the screen? 

I said they not complaining. Why would they? Their complaints were answered. 

You guys need a valium and a joint. 

26 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I said they not complaining. Why would they? Their complaints were answered. 

But they complained for the better part of 8 years.

That doesn't count anymore?

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Such a libetard media sheep...I laugh!

Come on man, is that all you really got?  Please come up with something intelligent in your posts.  I am embarrassed for you.  Are you 6 years old or what?  If you could make a reasoned argument then make it but damn, the same shit every time.  What is it you want to talk about?  Libetards (whatever the hell that is)?  Media?  Sheep?  You laughing? 

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is there an update?  Did the women's march accomplish what it set out to do?  Did they negotiate with our new leaders or set an appointment to  start talking about all of the oppression that women in the United States have? 

Just trying to be informed  and thinking progressively 

Honest, I am a liberal but for the life of me I can't figure how women are somehow wronged. What on earth is it they want? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

See the thread Paladin started.  I'm done with this...nothing gets solved...on to hs fb!

I disagree, I lean stuff by posting in these political threads. Sure most the time I am teaching but I do also learn.

Omg, as I am typing this I am in a hotel on 57th, sounds like the protesters are back and louder, at least here, than yesterday! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 181pl said:

She is and always has been a worthless cunt

We see some of the deep seeded hatred of women that led many to vote against Hillary and for Trump.

I heard this from several acquaintances (I wouldn't even call these vile people friends).

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Honest, I am a liberal but for the life of me I can't figure how women are somehow wronged. What on earth is it they want? 

For the leader of the greatest nation in the galaxy to perhaps not grab them by the pussy.  

Possibly they'd like for legitimate medical procedures to not be governed according to nutty religious fanatics.

I'm sure there's more, but that's a decent primer.

• Like 2