OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

the left and everyone associated with them can be defined as a circus, they look like the freak show.. everyone is half dead and demonic looking… all the homosexuals weirdos and true racist!!! sick group of people will self implode !!

out there for women's rights… ahahahhaha… while they demean women the entire time… this is comedy.. pure gold!!

madonna should be arrested and put in jail!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, concha said:

16114768_1165487980227250_7902212719906593531_n.jpg

And a lying, race-baiting white man is going to tell women and minorities how they should feel and act.

Also, your silly meme carries as much weight regarding sycophantic Trump voters. You surrendered your dignity a long time ago.

47 minutes ago, TRUTHhurts said:

you act like its just white men you fool, we have all of our real women behind us as well as any normal thinking person around the world that does not focus on skin hue… but on the content of ones heart and soul… your an American Christian Patriot??? your my family!!! your not… well gtfo!!!

If you're a Republican you really have to do some soul-searching and figure out why a lot of the people who agree with your politics are like this.

Poor spelling.

Poor grammar.

Unhinged rants.

Religious fanaticism.

It doesn't look to be a small sample size. Even on something as obscure as a high school football message board.

5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

If you're a Republican you really have to do some soul-searching and figure out why a lot of the people who agree with your politics are like this.

Poor spelling.

Poor grammar.

Unhinged rants.

Religious fanaticism.

It doesn't look to be a small sample size. Even on something as obscure as a high school football message board.

I need some help. 

Yesterday I saw a vidieo, I believe it was in this thread, of some celebrity women (maybe a country singer?) who gave a tremendous speach against Trump and for women's rights. 

Do you recall who it was and or where the link is? 

3 minutes ago, 181pl said:

A world where the earners support the complainers.

Trump's popular vote loss (but ability to be President nonetheless) was driven largely by unemployed or underemployed factory workers and coal miners who have no other skills.

I sometimes wonder if people like 181pl even think about the things they say before they say them. It's as if he's just programmed (like azjimbo) with pre-selected word salads to spout.

6 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Like all liberal agendas.

America itself was a liberal agenda.

It may fail one day but it won't be because of Obama's boring centrism. It will be because of the unhinged lunacy of someone like Trump.

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I need some help. 

Yesterday I saw a vidieo, I believe it was in this thread, of some celebrity women (maybe a country singer?) who gave a tremendous speach against Trump and for women's rights. 

Do you recall who it was and or where the link is? 

Ashley Judd 

34 minutes ago, LOSer said:

If you're a Republican you really have to do some soul-searching and figure out why a lot of the people who agree with your politics are like this.    A colon should have preceded this list. 

Poor spelling.

Poor grammar.

Unhinged rants.

Religious fanaticism.

Not that anyone of your intelligence would need help.

1 minute ago, LeftOnBase said:

A colon should have preceded this list. 

You assume that the 'this' was referring to a bullet-point list. It wasn't. The 'this' was regarding the quoted text above.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 2:52 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

Only 4 f-bombs. I was laughing so hard seemed like more...

That POS is gonna be in jail for terroristic threats !  Liberals are way too stupid to be in charge of anything. See you in jail bitch. It usually seems that liberals and thugs are to dumb to know right from wrong and so they get a pass from the democraps almost every time,