OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

11 minutes ago, concha said:

One can only imagine the exploding heads were it a leading conservative who had done it and perpetuated the story for years.

She was actually a Republican at the time.

So, no, nobody made a deal of it because she never made a deal of it.

"I believe that we have to be honest with the American people, but I think sometimes we can disagree with the facts." - White House Press Secretary

But let's not bother you with this news. Please continue berating a woman for believing what he grandmother told her when he was a kid.

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Elizabeth Warren is a fraud and disgrace to America.

So 22 years ago Harvard listed her as a minority because her grandmother told her she was Native American = disgrace!

Donald Trump = not a disgrace

Gotcha.

5 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Change "will" with "could" and that is the truth. Reality is a majority will get probation and pay  a fine. Most after posting bail will not see the inside of a cell regarding the protest.

In order to be arrested I'm assuming the police seen the act of the crime live. They will give a written statement and the judge will determine if they want to continue with charges as a felony. It is domestic terrorism. They won't get 10 years but some prison time will make these thugs think twice about rioting. 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

In order to be arrested I'm assuming the police seen the act of the crime live. They will give a written statement and the judge will determine if they want to continue with charges as a felony. It is domestic terrorism. They won't get 10 years but some prison time will make these thugs think twice about rioting. 

The police have to prepare a report to be reviewed by the DA (or possibly federal prosecutor here). If felony then the prelim to see if there is even enough evidence to go forward.

Domestic terrorism, not a chance thats going to happen. The crime of domestic terrorism doesnt even exists. The Patriot Act does, but those dummy's didn't even fit the elements of violating that. They'll plead it down to vandalism. 

• Like 1

Some of you are consumed by the little shit that is going on around the Commander in Chief. Trump isn't so unlike Commodus the Emperor who attacked the Senate which led to the fall of Rome. 

Here is something to think about that is of much more concerning than how many people were at his inauguration or Modonna dropping the F bomb.  China has been supplying N Korea with Nuclear material and long range blueprints. The idea is to test Trump to see if he has the guts to stop N Korea. Trumps says he isn't going to use nukes but N Korea has already threatened the US. They are scheduled to meet tomorrow to discuss how to handle the threat.

China is sitting on the sidelines taking notes. 

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

when you realize someone equates being a Harvard professor with Rational thinking.

You're right.

We should turn to anti-intellectual types like yourself.

I'm sure we'd be much better off.

59 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

When you realize everyone knows  your opponent conceded the point by resorting to personal attacks.

That's why you're an anti-intellectual.

I didn't concede anything.

I merely mocked you for you position.

3 hours ago, concha said:

You are either happy with her claiming the heritage or not.

Apparently, you aren't bothered. But then you've admitted to being a fanboy, so no shock there.

One can only imagine the exploding heads were it a leading conservative who had done it and perpetuated the story for years.

So, are you OK with people claiming things that can get them ahead in life with no proof? Especially something so sensitive as race?

Yes? Or no?

No I'm not but I don't believe that is what she did.  Her employer said the same thing.  Total non issue.  She said that is what her parents told her and siblings growing up.  Growing up did you ever hear kids say they were a fraction Indian?  I did, many times.  You must think everyone lies that has different views than you.  So you go ahead and hate people for whatever you want to hate on them for.  It is not a reflection of them but of you.

As far as a fanboy goes.  Well that is just simple minded.  What I am is someone who respects her  and am glad that she is looking out for all Americans who are being screwed by Wall Street and big corporate money.  

Unless you are the 1% She is fighting for you also.  And she will fight against these powerful influences regardless if you detest her or her politics.