OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What would be so funny about that?  Wait, I know.  She will be President in 4 years so I guess now is as good a time as any to start tearing her down.  Good God man, are you always so negative?  Tell me how she has offended you where you feel it necessary to throw "fauxcohontas" around?  

1) She is seen as a great hope by the far left, whose politics I despise.

2) She is a liar and a hypocrite.

3) I think "Fauxcahontas" is accurate and amusing.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

She's a Harvard professor.

So therefore much smarter and more accomplished than noted race-baiter concha.

She is smart and she is a political threat.  I truly hope she will run in 2020.  This country needs her imo.

I think she has what it takes and these racist comments will only make her more determined.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

She is smart and she is a political threat.  I truly hope she will run in 2020.  This country needs her imo.

And all conservatives label any liberal threat as a liar.

It's just what they do.

I think she has what it takes and these racist comments will only make her more determined.  

Curious as to what is "racist" about pointing out a woman who lies about Native American heritage to gain advantage.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

1) She is seen as a great hope by the far left, whose politics I despise.

2) She is a liar and a hypocrite.

3) I think "Fauxcahontas" is accurate and amusing.

Your officially an idiot.  Congrats.

When did she lie and what did she lie about?  How is she hypocrite?

You seen pretty sure that you are right and know everything.  Doesn't leave much room for growth does it?  

I think in another post you said that as soon as you throw around the race card you have lost the argument.  That only applies to other people?  You are disingenuous to say the least.

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Your officially an idiot.  Congrats.

You seen pretty sure that you are right and know everything.  Doesn't leave much room for growth does it?  

I think in another post you said that as soon as you throw around the race card you have lost the argument.  That only applies to other people?  You are disingenuous to say the least.

Your ignorance about Warren is your problem, not mine.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Curious as to what is "racist" about pointing out a woman who lies about Native American heritage to gain advantage.

There's absolutely no evidence whatsoever that she lied about anything.

16 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What's funny is that she was identified by Harvard as a minority while she was a Republican.

xD

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Wonder just how many lies it will take to bounce the biggest liar in political history out of office.

Probably a lot since his fans are busy going after Elizabeth Warren because her grandmother told her she had Native American ancestry.

Just now, World Citizen said:

No it is your problem.  I'm not the one throwing around racist comments.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/06/warren-may-not-be-indian-trump-still-not-right.html

A blue-eyed, blonde-haired, wealthy white woman claims minority status, with no proof and arguably to further advance herself, but it's me who is throwing around racist comments?

Okey-dokey.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

A blue-eyed, blonde-haired, wealthy white woman claims minority status, with no proof and arguably to further advance herself, but it's me who is throwing around racist comments?

Okey-dokey.

Your the one who typed it. Unless someone else is using your acct.  

Btw. She didn't start out wealthy.  What does that have to do with anything anyway?   Blue eyed?   Blonde haired?  Is this a point of contention as well?  

Btw. She didn't start out wealthy.  What does that have to do with anything anyway?   Blue eyed?   Blonde haired?  Is this a point of contention as well?  

Apparently, according to noted race-baiter concha, a person can't be wealthy, blond, or blue-eyed and have any Native American ancestry.

Just now, World Citizen said:

Your the one who typed it. Unless someone else is using your acct.  

You are either happy with her claiming the heritage or not.

Apparently, you aren't bothered. But then you've admitted to being a fanboy, so no shock there.

One can only imagine the exploding heads were it a leading conservative who had done it and perpetuated the story for years.

So, are you OK with people claiming things that can get them ahead in life with no proof? Especially something so sensitive as race?

Yes? Or no?

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You are either happy with her claiming the heritage or not.

Apparently, you aren't bothered. But then you've admitted to being a fanboy, so no shock there.

One can only imagine the exploding heads were it a leading conservative who had done it and perpetuated the story for years.

So, are you OK with people claiming things that can get them ahead in life with no proof? Especially something so sensitive as race?

Yes? Or no?

She didn't use it to get her job at Harvard or to get elected to the Senate.

She never listed herself as Native American on a single job or school application.

It came up in social conversations and it was used, by Harvard at the time, to bolster their minority hiring rate.

There's absolutely, positively no evidence whatsoever that she purposefully used Native American heritage to further her career or gain favor with anybody or anything.