OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You probably wouldn't recognize the truth if it walked up and bit you on the ass...which is not a small part of the reason that Donald Trump is now your Twitter President.

That said, you're free to watch whatever you like.

I asked for your help.

You choose to fly around funny like.

Amusing, but not much substance other than you think people are melting down.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

So 2 Senate seats and 7 House seats.

Most of the punditry and the democrat leadership predicted in the 6 and 20+ range.

But somehow you think it's a lock that they'll end up with more than 60 in the Senate?

58 is a lock. 60+ is a distinct possibility, especially if you people continue masking up and burning shit in lieu of re-crafting your message.

You think a Trump incumbent Presidency will deliver that?

Talk about delusional.

You repeatedly stated the same about the mere idea of a Trump presidency...so you'll have to excuse the class if we take your rant with a grain of salt.

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Most of the punditry and the democrat leadership predicted in the 6 and 20+ range.

So now 20 months out we're going back to parroting the punditry?

I just looked at the seats and the best they could possibly do (and that's if Trump doesn't continue his slide and Republicans don't implode) is 6-7 Senate seats.

And that's before we know the caliber of the Republican candidates. It's possible we see another crop of retards like they had in 2010 and 2012.

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I asked for your help.

You choose to fly around funny like.

Amusing, but not much substance other than you think people are melting down.

You asked for help with something about Twitter, and the "mind of a Trumper," neither of which I can help you with...as I've already told you more times than I can count.

You're in a constant state of meltdown...your record of multiple bannings speaks for itself. xD

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

especially if you people continue masking up and burning shit in lieu of re-crafting your message.

Why would they have to re-craft their message that's won more votes in 6 of the last 7 Presidential elections and won seats in both the House and the Senate in the last election?

One can only hope that Republicans continue to whistle through the graveyard.

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You repeatedly stated the same about the mere idea of a Trump presidency...so you'll have to excuse the class if we take your rant with a grain of salt.

You also repeatedly claimed that popular support was irrelevant and Trump is at 37% right now.

Do you think a 37% President will win 8 Senate seats for his party?

You are delusional, dude.

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

So now 20 months out we're going back to parroting the punditry?

And your party's leadership. I was pretty clear.

I just looked at the seats and the best they could possibly do (and that's if Trump doesn't continue his slide and Republicans don't implode) is 6-7 Senate seats.

They'll get 6 even if Trump sets the planet on fire. The ceiling is 10-11.

And that's before we know the caliber of the Republican candidates. It's possible we see another crop of retards like they had in 2010 and 2012.

Possible...but highly unlikely. The democrats are the ones with bench issues, not the GOP.

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Why would they have to re-craft their message that's won more votes in 6 of the last 7 Presidential elections and won seats in both the House and the Senate in the last election?

One can only hope that Republicans continue to whistle through the graveyard.

They might...however the graveyard is gonna take 8+ years to get all the way through.

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Possible...but highly unlikely. The democrats are the ones with bench issues, not the GOP.

The Democrats don't have weak incumbents.

The only reason this is a bad election cycle for them is because of the states they're in. Strong candidates can overcome bad party ID numbers. Otherwise none of them would have been elected in the first place.

And some D's in red states are fairly safe like Manchin and Nelson.

You also repeatedly claimed that popular support was irrelevant and Trump is at 37% right now.

Do you think a 37% President will win 8 Senate seats for his party?

You are delusional, dude.

Most polls have his favorability in the 42-52 range. His first job-performance number just came out, and it's at 56%.

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

They might...however the graveyard is gonna take 8+ years to get all the way through.

These long-term predictions usually end up in smoke.

The American public doesn't have the attention span necessary to facilitate such long-term shifts.

And when Democrats win elections that might portend that (like 2000 and 2016) the system screws them out of governing.

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Most polls have his favorability in the 42-52 range.

Also, he's in the slam dunk phase. These are the easiest days of his Presidency and yet he lost support during the transition (another slam dunk) and is losing support now.

President

Democrat: 48.0%

Republican: 45.9%

Senate

Democrats: 53.8%

Republicans: 42.4%

House

Republicans: 49.1%

Democrats: 48.0%

zulu thinks the Democrats need to re-craft their message in lieu of these results.

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The same one you just did. The 4 most recent are 42, 43, 50 and 52.

So out of his last 10 polls, only one of them has him above 50% and it's the Rasmussen likely voters poll.

He's hovering around 40% on average.

Yet you believe that Rasmussen poll.

Delusional.

President

Democrat: 48.0%

Republican: 45.9%

Senate

Democrats: 53.8%

Republicans: 42.4%

House

Republicans: 49.1%

Democrats: 48.0%

zulu thinks the Democrats need to re-craft their message in lieu of these results.

I'd take the Senate reference out of there, but that's probably just me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/29/the-most-bogus-stat-of-the-2016-election-how-democrats-won-the-senate-popular-vote/?utm_term=.64782cfaf65c

18 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

You asked for help with something about Twitter, and the "mind of a Trumper," neither of which I can help you with.

Why not? 

What's your function here other than saying everyone is melting down before a zulu.

Trump, said he won the election because of twitter and facebook.

You obviously voted for and defend Trump seeing how you lick his anus daily.

Help us understand you.

So out of his last 10 polls, only one of them has him above 50% and it's the Rasmussen likely voters poll.

He's hovering around 40% on average.

Yet you believe that Rasmussen poll.

Delusional.

Rasmussen was the most accurate in the general election this cycle...so there's that I guess.

4 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

You obviously voted for and defend Trump seeing how you lick his anus daily.

Help us understand you.

I voted for Gary Johnson. I stated as much 3 weeks prior when I mailed my ballot.

I'm not sure how choosing not to sit next to you an the "rage train" qualifies as being a Trumper...but I guess in Chipworld anything is possible, huh?

• Like 1