OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Your ability to project is almost as stellar as your prediction skills. B|

I'm dealing with a Trump reality best I can though. I could care less about your prediction right now. Only you care about it 

Help me understand the Trump twitter culture and the mind of a Trumper.

When Trump gets his first bad Job's Report (and he will)  how does that play on twitter?

Does Trump go 13 year old on us and blame everyone under the sun? You know, that kind of stuff. 

This is where we are at now 

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I'm dealing with a Trump reality best I can though. I could care less about your prediction right now. Only you care about it 

Help me understand the Trump twitter culture and the mind of a Trumper.

When Trump gets his first bad Job's Report (and he will)  how does that play on twitter?

Does Trump go 13 year old on us and blame everyone under the sun? You know, that kind of stuff. 

This is where we are at now 

My plan is pretty much to kick back and wait to see what happens. If things go south, I'm confident the electorate will remedy the situation...as they always do.

In the meantime, I can pass the time by laughing at you losing your shit every single day. So, thanks for that. :D

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

My plan is pretty much to kick back and wait to see what happens. If things go south, I'm confident the electorate will remedy the situation...as they always do.

That's a great plan. So you don't know anything other than you guessed Trump would win.

You just pray Trump doesn't make you look like a fool.

Maybe I'll go talk to one of the twitter kids. 

15 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Madonna is a Slut. Women who follow her have no self respect.

Madonna was not the only speaker.  Most women I've spoken to were impressed with Ashley Judd.  It's not surprising some would dismiss the woman March by associating it with Madonna only. (Not saying that is what you are doing, I'm talking in general)

17 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

See? You might hate Kellyanne, but it's pretty obvious that you admire her work. xD

Kellyanne is a bold-faced liar.

Conservatives clearly attempting to write off massive protests because of a minuscule number of arrests is fact.

12 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Madonna is a Slut.

Trump supporters just love women, believe me. Nobody has more respect for women, let me tell you. Women are going to be saying "No, please stop loving and respecting us so much", I mean they're going to get tired of all the love and respect.

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Kellyanne is a bold-faced liar.

Conservatives clearly attempting to write off massive protests because of a minuscule number of arrests is fact.

Most conservatives I speak with love the riots...they hope you people keep it up as long as possible. They're already taking bets on how far north of 60 seats they'll finish with in 2018.

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

They're already taking bets on how far north of 60 seats they'll finish with in 2018.

Republicans are going to benefit from dumb luck because of which seats are being contested in 2018.

Not because the majority of Americans are opposed to Trump and about 217 of them got arrested one day.

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Republicans are going to benefit from dumb luck because of which seats are being contested in 2018.

They'll have roughly the same dumb luck that the democrats had 3 months ago, and failed miserably to capitalize on.

They'll also be battling the tradition of incumbent losses in off years.

Smart money as of today is 61.

Burn Baby Burn!

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

And, of course, I made no references to arrests, simply to the fact that leftist and anarchist organizations were pretty vocal about causing mayhem.  And Canes ignores all those causing probelems who were not arrested, such as folks blocking entry routes.

Canes yet again advertising his intellectual dishonesty.  

I'd love to know the number of arrests of conservatives at the Obama inaugurations. xD

1 minute ago, concha said:

And, of course, I made no references to arrests, simply to the fact that leftist and anarchist organizations were pretty vocal about causing mayhem.  And Canes ignores all those causing probelems who were not arrested, such as folks blocking entry routes.

Canes yet again advertising his intellectual dishonesty.  

I'd love to know the number of arrests of conservatives at the Obama inaugurations. xD

I thought the rough and tough bikers for Trump were going to keep the peace?

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Of course a concha hit wouldn't be complete without false equivalencies. 

Conservatives got routed on election day in 2008 and 2012. They were given a swift spanking.

What would they be protesting?

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I could watch you melt down all day. Carry on.

Our Twitter President follows his hotels, his golf courses and FOX.

And, you think someone is melting down. xD

You really ARE a strange bird. I could watch you fly around saying nothing and avoiding the truth all day. You do it well.

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

They'll have roughly the same dumb luck that the democrats had 3 months ago, and failed miserably to capitalize on.

So 2 Senate seats and 7 House seats.

But somehow you think it's a lock that they'll end up with more than 60 in the Senate?

A party doesn't end up with more than 60 in anything less than a whitewash, landslide year.

You think a Trump incumbent Presidency will deliver that?

Talk about delusional.

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Our Twitter President follows his hotels, his golf courses and FOX.

And, you think someone is melting down. xD

You really ARE a strange bird. I could watch you fly around saying nothing and avoiding the truth all day. You do it well.

You probably wouldn't recognize the truth if it walked up and bit you on the ass...which is not a small part of the reason that Donald Trump is now your Twitter President.

That said, you're free to watch whatever you like.