OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What the hell man, his boots did need a cleaning.  And in case you forget, along with boot licking, others were doing their job by informing the public of what's going on.  Obama's drone program, Iran nuclear deal, Syrian red line declaration are a few examples where he was heavily scrutinized and the so called liberal press were critical of him.  

Heavily scrutinized. 

Good one. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Is it really public information if someone voted or not?

I was surprised a while ago when I stumbled across it looking up where to vote! Google voting record of (your name). I think it had my age, state registered to vote in and year you first registered. Plus I think it had a year by year listing of every year you voted!

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Trump, has 21.5 million followers on twitter.

Trump follows 41. They include.

His kids, hotels, golf courses, everyone at FOX, FOX networks, concha, and zulu.

Some scary shit. xD

Obama, has 83 million followers

Obama, follows 631,000. They include.

Regular people like concha and zulu. 9_9

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Chip is still pissed at me for some reason, even though I've been more than magnanimous and not rubbed his nose in any of his stupid election predictions. 

Zero gratitude with some people.

Sheesh. xD

Just forcasting the next 4 years, bro.....using twitter to help me come to some sort of understanding of your impressive movement. Scary.

Do you follow, Trump?

We've never had a true Twitter President before.

11 hours ago, concha said:

Others would be smart enough to realize that unlike the Progressive Women's March, the  inauguration occurred on a work day, that there was no violence or disruption planned against the Progressive Women's March, and that the Progressive Women's March in DC occurred in the same heavily liberal/progressive area of the country that the inauguration did.

Wipe your chin after you're done with Canes. And make sure he thanks you.

The estimates on number of arrests were between 90 and 200. 

I've seen more people get arrested at an average Miami-FSU game at the Orange Bowl.

Typical attempt to overstate the "violence" directed at the conservative snowflakes.

3 minutes ago, LOSer said:

The estimates on number of arrests were between 90 and 200. 

I've seen more people get arrested at an average Miami-FSU game at the Orange Bowl.

Typical attempt to overstate the "violence" directed at the conservative snowflakes.

217 confirmed arrests. http://wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/inauguration-protesters-smash-downtown-windows/slide/1/

It was a banner day.

9 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Conway has been pretty much killing It up until yesterday, TBH. 

She's been spinning the same kind of lies the whole time.

She does have a talent for saying ridiculous things with a straight face though.

8 hours ago, concha said:

Even establishment Pubs don't live in, nor travel to, Portland.

We know. I mean how could they trade in their great life in Macon, GA for a soulless existence in Portland.

Woof.

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Just helping you keep your facts straight. The sarcasm and deflection is a nice touch though...good work.

So the high report of 200 that I saw on Saturday was not far off.

Which puts the number of arrests among a million or so people about 1,765th on the list of violent gatherings.