OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

34 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Assuming CNN's 16.9MM online stream figure is accurate, that's almost 48MM total viewers...this not including streams from other sources.

While Spicer still did a shitty job, his "most viewed" claim suddenly becomes at least less cringeworthy.

I do wonder how shallow the talent pool is for Trump to pick spokespeople out of.

Spicer and Conway leave a little to be desired.  

Maybe it's just pregame jitters.

12 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I really don't know where you get this losing their mind stuff at, but

you are either going to look very bright or like a complete moron/dumbass.....very soon!

Your daddy is bouncing the ball. Hope he can shoot for your sake.

Even if Trump does great it still won't make his supporters/defenders look bright.  Just an observation given the positions taken by the "Trump can't do any wrong" crowd.  Yes I'm afraid that train has left the station.  

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Despite the lying I thought she did as good of a job as possible.  Now that is a tough job she has.

Indeed it is.

Unlike under the last guy, and in addition to the eccentricities involved, the mainstream press is not competing to fluff this president's pillows.

I like Conway. 

She's as good of a spin doctor as there has been in recent memory. 

Her days are going to get longer and longer though. There is so much to spin.

I think maybe some partying had caught up to her this morning or something. She looked really really tired.

4 years is a long ass time if you are in her position too.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I like Conway. 

I think maybe some partying had caught up to her this morning or something. She looked really really tired.

Trump won't make it easy. 

And dealing with a lynch mob adds to the burden.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, concha said:

A completely fair and apropos description.  Eight years of boot licking.B|

What the hell man, his boots did need a cleaning.  And in case you forget, along with boot licking, others were doing their job by informing the public of what's going on.  Obama's drone program, Iran nuclear deal, Syrian red line declaration are a few examples where he was heavily scrutinized and the so called liberal press were critical of him.  

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I like Conway. 

2. C20SuhPWEAUW-o4.jpg:large
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What the hell man, his boots did need a cleaning.  And in case you forget, along with boot licking, others were doing their job by informing the public of what's going on.  Obama's drone program, Iran nuclear deal, Syrian red line declaration are a few examples where he was heavily scrutinized and the so called liberal press were critical of him.  

You can only cover up so much and apply lipstick for so long. There are limits even for the MSM, despite their earnest efforts.

2. Icebergs are disappearing because polar bears are eating them #alternativefacts

3. If you fail a test, just explain to the teacher that you used #alternativefacts . Apparently, that's just as acceptable as actual facts. ?

re
  4. Today I made dinner for 30,000 people. Okay- my mother. #alternativefacts

The alternative facts thing and little fist-a-cuffs over it was definitely a real gaff.

I bet Trump is beside himself in all honesty.

It truly is going to be a rough 4 years. Probably for them, him and us all.

I'm clinging on to hope for midterms. If Trump and his idiot staff continue on this path,  the midterms could be a really big election for the democrats.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Trump won't make it easy. 

And dealing with a lynch mob adds to the burden.

Lol. Lynch mob.  What appears to be a lynch mob is really just reporters trying to figure out why in the hell would Trump lie about Friday's #'s.  Why he would say what he has said/tweeted in his first 2 days in office.  They lie about the lies they deny having lied about.  For ?  That nonsense deserves a lynch mob.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The alternative facts thing and little fist-a-cuffs over it was definitely a real gaff.

I bet Trump is beside himself in all honesty.

It truly is going to be a rough 4 years. Probably for them, him and us all.

I'm clinging on to hope for midterms. If Trump and his idiot staff continue on this path,  the midterms could be a really big election for the democrats.

FYI for the Senate, there are about 3x as many Dem seats up for re-election.

Just sayin'.

The rage monkeys will have gone back to posting their latest meal on social media long before then.

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol. Lynch mob.  What appears to be a lynch mob is really just reporters trying to figure out why in the hell would Trump lie about Friday's #'s.  Why he would say what he has said/tweeted in his first 2 days in office.  They lie about the lies they deny having lied about.  For ?  That nonsense deserves a lynch mob.

Perhaps. Just watch.

They'll be after him for things they'd either have hidden or spun as great work for the last guy.  As predictable as the sun rising in the east.