OT: Madonna

TheRealCAJ

5 hours ago, LOSer said:

That's right.

Nobody is allowed to travel from outside of D.C. to the Inauguration.

But a bunch of middle-aged ladies from around the country were able to turn out at the same rate (or more) for a protest the very next day.

Sad, concha.

Most would describe the statement above a damn

K. O. 

Image result for KNOCKED OUT

5 hours ago, LOSer said:

So just as I said. Much colder than the upper 40's at Trump's Inauguration.

The average temperature is actually 37 degrees.

So Obama's was quite a bit under that and Trump's quite a bit over.

You might have been caught off guard by the facts that I presented.

They think the Southern Strategy is a new offense in the SEC. xD

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Most would describe the statement abouve as a damn

K. O. 

Image result for KNOCKED OUT

Others would be smart enough to realize that unlike the Progressive Women's March, the  inauguration occurred on a work day, that there was no violence or disruption planned against the Progressive Women's March, and that the Progressive Women's March in DC occurred in the same heavily liberal/progressive area of the country that the inauguration did.

Wipe your chin after you're done with Canes. And make sure he thanks you.

I now understand the Trump numbers  Kellyanne Conway explained it. 

The next time I fall short of my quota for Insurance. I will tell the bosses in Chicago that I have alternative facts. xD

Conway: White House offered 'alternative facts'

Speaking on NBC's "Meet the Press," Kellyanne Conway said White House press secretary Sean Spicer's false claims about crowd sizes at the inauguration were "alternative facts."

This used to be called blatantly being a liar. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

I now understand the Trump numbers  Kellyanne Conway explained it a such. 

The next time I fall short of my quota for Insurance. I will tell the bosses in Chicago 

that I have alternative facts. xD

Speaking on NBC's "Meet the Press," Kellyanne Conway said White House press secretary Sean Spicer's false claims about crowd sizes at the inauguration were "alternative facts."

Shit DD.

Just blame a video. Or claim you came under sniper fire.  Or confuse them and tell them they'll save $2,500 if they give you the quota.

Rage on. xD So that 4 becomes 8.

• Like 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

I now understand the Trump numbers  Kellyanne Conway explained it. 

The next time I fall short of my quota for Insurance. I will tell the bosses in Chicago that I have alternative facts. xD

Obviously a Klansperson. Or Im sure at least her great great grandpappy was for sure. Had to be. www.whitesarethedevil.bs said so.

Damn, you can sniff those racist out. Good job!

BTW....Wipe your chin, pup. You're embarrassing Los and Hawg.

More than 1 in 100 Americans marched against Donald Trump Saturday, say political scientists

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-than-1-in-100-americans-marched-against-donald-trump-saturday-say-political-scientists-231429458.html

A professor of political science in Connecticut has aggregated the data from public reports of crowd sizes at the women’s marches across America on Saturday and reached an astonishing conclusion: More than 1 in every 100 people in the U.S. turned out to march against Donald Trump and for women’s rights on the second day of his presidency.

Drawing on reports of 526 different marches in towns as disparate as Wichita Falls, Texas — reported turnout: 150 people — and Washington, D.C. — reported turnout: more than 500,000 — University of Connecticut professor Jeremy Pressman, working with international relations professor Erica Chenoweth from the University of Denver, estimated that 3,341,823 to 4,611,782 people turned out to march across the nation.

The Census Bureau estimated that the U.S. population as of mid-2016 was 323,127,513.

“The overall number is bigger than I expected,” Pressman told Yahoo News about his findings on the protest crowds. “With a low estimate it’s a little bit above 1 percent, and with a higher estimate, it’s probably closer to 1 1/2 percent.”

At the risk of getting back to the original topic, Ms. Ciccone now walks back her remarks at the march...claiming that her statement about blowing up the white house was taken "wildly out of context."

Seeing as how her entire performance is on video, one has to question if she knows the definition of "context."

http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/21/trump-inauguration-ratings/

Trump inauguration ratings second biggest in 36 years

And actually, Trump could have been seen by more viewers than either Obama or Reagan. Nielsen ratings do not account for online viewing, which has grown sharply in recent years and is far more commonplace than even four years ago. CNN.com, for example, clocked 16.9 million live streams, tying with its Election Day coverage for the site’s top event

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It is so funny to watch these liberals' heads explode on TV and you tube.....same goes for this site...they are basically guaranteeing an additional 4'years!

Your daddy says he's going to get on his new health care plan as soon as he gets this attendance thing addressed...

2 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Assuming CNN's 16.9MM online stream figure is accurate, that's almost 48MM total viewers...this not including streams from other sources.

While Spicer still did a shitty job, his "most viewed" claim suddenly becomes at least less cringeworthy.

342 million saw everything.

Happy now?

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

Trump's behavoir gives concha a hard.

Not sure what "a hard" is. Always thought hard was an adjective.

I do like how he kept Crooked Hillary out of the White House, has liberal rage monkeys losing their minds and that he's got a good shot at 2-3 Supreme Court Justices.

Wait until that goes down.  Rage to the point of incontinence.  Stock up on Depends, Caj, while you can.  They'll be tough to find and really expensive.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Not sure what "a hard" is. Always thought hard was an adjective.

I do like how he kept Crooked Hillary out of the White House, has liberal rage monkeys losing their minds and that he's got a good shot at 2-3 Supreme Court Justices.

Wait until that goes down.  Rage to the point of incontinence.  Stock up on Depends, Caj, while you can.  They'll be tough to find and really expensive.

I really don't know where you get this losing their mind stuff at, but

you are either going to look very bright or like a complete moron/dumbass.....very soon!

Your daddy is bouncing the ball. Hope he can shoot for your sake.