GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!!

AztecPadre

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

How do you type this out seriously?

Welcome to the liberal West !  Seriously, 47% of us hate how Kerr uses his position as a b-ball coach to spout out his rediculous  leftist veiw points. His mentor, Popovich probably inspires him to do so. Just stick to b-ball, which he does good at.

1 hour ago, CaliNorth said:

Welcome to the liberal West !  Seriously, 47% of us hate how Kerr uses his position as a b-ball coach to spout out his rediculous  leftist veiw points. His mentor, Popovich probably inspires him to do so. Just stick to b-ball, which he does good at.

Him and pop make millions off the sweat of African Americans..... that’s all you need to know to figure the rest out. 

22 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Truth hurts sometimes. The guy is the perfect all American Male. If he was an avenger he would be Captain America. Trump would be The Blob. 

It’s funny you think the rest of the world cares about the NBA though. When I was in Europe few weeks back the games are start at 2am and no one cares in France or Spain. 

99.99999% of people outside of the US don’t even know who steve Kerr  is .... but most know who trump is that I can assure you. 

34 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

It’s funny you think the rest of the world cares about the NBA though. When I was in Europe few weeks back the games are start at 2am and no one cares in France or Spain. 

99.99999% of people outside of the US don’t even know who steve Kerr  is .... but most know who trump is that I can assure you. 

Kind of like how nobody cares about soccer here. 

All I know is we got a 💍 last night and you are upset lol

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

My apologies. I should have been clear. The United States world. Not literally the whole world. Sheesh. Nothing better to do? Lol