Ohh Boyy AHP And Grayson “Now Youz Can’t Leave”

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao when the hell was this a toss up

Graysons Ga’s best team and for the last 2 years y’all saying any Ga public would absolutely smash a BNU team now a month before the game now it’s a toss up 🤣 

ROTFLMAO!!!  Don't worry, ECHS tried propping up Vista Marrieta as a top team in Cali when they played coldcuts.  When in reality they were maybe top 100 in the state. LOL

18 minutes ago, Fred said:

I don't think it would matter.  In fact, I think the vast majority of the GHSA staff would smile behind their hands and many would smile without the hand cover.  I *know* many coaches would be happy.  The hatred is strong.

First, it ain't going to happen, and if they catch y'all on the wrong day and whomp da Rams, things will change. There are some folks who care, folks who work and spend time at 151 S Bethal St. in Thomaston. I know a few. They are paying very close attention to Mayretta-SJC, and Grayson-BC. Believe. We're leaving the stone age, finally.

I love how last minute all of yalls shit talking takes a complete U-turn 😂

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

You know if we did a comp poll for just ga, Grayson would be numero 1.  And its not even close.  

Not true.

The only actual GA person Ive seen have Grayson #1 is Rufus... And his polls awful.

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

ROTFLMAO!!!  Don't worry, ECHS tried propping up Vista Marrieta as a top team in Cali when they played coldcuts.  When in reality they were maybe top 100 in the state. LOL

Hang on to your money Padre. Grayson will win. May not be close. With their athletes, it could be a "Baptismo del Fuego" for BC.

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HEY JOSE', CALPEEPS was the one what had Vista #25 out of 2000 teams in the Left Wing Whackado State!

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO the only natural way it'll happen is if one private steps up and becomes the "it" program. Don't believe a public could do it. 

Not with the funding and support in Georgia publics. 

Dont see privates making that kind of inroads unless cataclysmic shift in leadership in public’s for worse. 

BGW

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I know lil Donny kin HARDLY wait for dat GRUELING schedule of three BNU powers and a wake up, before the three game playoffs!xD

Lmao we have like 6 top 100  teams on our schedule so at the end of the day when we are playing in state championship... we would have played like 8-9 top 75 teams in nation this year

lmao Rab stick to isb alcovy and trinity you don’t want this

get some popcorn 🍿 cause I’ll show u how real men Beat AHP not brag about losing to them

The great thing is... 5-6 weeks into the season, Preseason polls that grade how pretty a starting lineup is wont matter... 

Not counting OOS... Well find out who the top team in 7A really is...

Grayson has to play Tucker, Marietta, Colquitt, and Archer in weeks 1, 3, 5, & 8 ... All Top 5 GA teams 

Marietta has to play Rome, Grayson, McEachern, and Hillgrove ... 

Colquitt has to play McEachern, Warner Robins, Grayson, Tift, and Lowndes...

Archer has to play Milton, Mill Creek, Buford, & Grayson ... 

Walton has to play Mill Creek & North Gwinnett ...

North Gwinnett has to play Brookwood, Walton, & Mill Creek...

McEachern has to play Colquitt, Cedar Grove, Hillgrove, & Marietta ... 

Milton has to play Archer & Parkview ...

OOS... Grayson plays Bergen Catholic NJ, Marietta plays Good Counsel MD & St. Johns DC, Colquitt Co. plays Trinity Catholic MO, Archer plays Spartanburg SC, North Gwinnett plays Wekiva FL, & Milton plays Cardinal Gibbons FL...

Didn't even count Rome, Buford, & Blessed Trinity... Who are up there.

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao we have like 6 top 100  teams on our schedule so at the end of the day when we are playing in state championship... we would have played like 8-9 top 75 teams in nation this year

lmao Rab stick to isb alcovy and trinity you don’t want this

get some popcorn 🍿 cause I’ll show u how real men Beat AHP not brag about losing to them

Rabies still believes Moultrie gave South Panola a handful. As for that loss to AHP? Keep in mind this is one of the few places on the planet where there are statues commemorating having lost a war.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Hang on to your money Padre. Grayson will win. May not be close. With their athletes, it could be a "Baptismo de Fuego" for BC.

They had the same athletes last year and couldnt muster more than 3 points vs Archer... And lost to North Gwinnett in the playoffs.

They could well win. But I still have reservations about that offensive playcalling until proven otherwise.

13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY JOSE', CALPEEPS was the one what had Vista #25 out of 2000 teams in the Left Wing Whackado State!

Cletus, you pendejos were the ones trying to pimp a sorry ass team as world beaters.  Put the flask down and take the needle out of your vein and come back to reality. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

They had the same athletes last year and couldnt muster more than 3 points vs Archer... And lost to North Gwinnett in the playoffs.

They could well win. But I still have reservations about that offensive playcalling until proven otherwise.

Grayson is a known commodity to college recruiting coordinators. Not one wll tell you BC has the horses to beat a motivated Grayson team. 

• Like 3

Just now, AztecPadre said:

Cletus, you pendejos were the ones trying to pimp a sorry ass team as world beaters.  Put the flask down and take the needle out of your vein and come back to reality. 

Saying Vista Murrieta was like the #6 team in CAs 5 year dynasty. And that they were preseason top 20-25 isnt pimping anything... Its the truth and how it was.

5 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Rabies still believes Moultrie gave South Panola a handful. As for that loss to AHP? Keep in mind this is one of the few places on the planet where there are statues commemorating having lost a war.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can see rab kneeling and praying to those statues too.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Grayson is a known commodity to college recruiting coordinators. Not one wll tell you BC has the horses to beat a motivated Grayson team. 

MOTIVATED.

Grayson is going to HAVE to call better plays than they did last year vs JC to beat BC.

Graysons O was not in sync, and very bland.

I believe having Ronald Thompkins healthy will help, and HC Hunnicutt in his 2nd year will probably help... But they have a new OC, DC, and a slew of new assistants... And a 1st year QB.

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't see how BC can pull this game off.  Grayson is too stacked and who knows if they get any last minute moveins too. 

By California standards, they're not too stacked. But more than a typical Georgia team. Dunwoody 1993 was a team know one from Georgia talks about. But they were one of the most gifted, by a mile.

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't see how BC can pull this game off.  Grayson is too stacked and who knows if they get any last minute moveins too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

By California standards, they're not too stacked. But more than a typical Georgia team. Dunwoody 1993 was a team know one from Georgia talks about. But they were one of the most gifted, by a mile.

By Mater Dei & St. John Bosco standards.

The rest of them are fairly normal. 

All that talent didnt help SJB score more than 3 vs. STA either!!