If you were the cop what would you do?

On2whls

4 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

They did nothing. No one did anything.

Just another case of "I'm the law and what I say goes"

Pumped up by those that think the cops are Gods.

The older couple parked illegally and by blocking the woman in decided to take matters into their own hands.  That in itself could give rise to a contentious situation.

The young woman was most definitely not handicapped, threatened the older couple, lied to the police officer about the situation, and the went off into a tirade after receiving the ticket. 

None of that is wrong in your world where people want to do whatever they want with ZERO accountability.

The officer that handed out the citations was courteous to both parties, despite being cussed at, yelled at, insulted, and challenged by the young woman.  I know that infuriates you. No chance to forward your agenda.

I’m not going to bother sharing the the details of what happened later, other than police had to intervene on behalf of the older couple, and did so once again with professional courtesy.  You wouldn’t be interested. No brutality, another failed attempt to induce officers into aggressive behavior. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

The older couple parked illegally and by blocking the woman in decided to take matters into their own hands.  That in itself could give rise to a contentious situation.

The young woman was most definitely not handicapped, threatened the older couple, lied to the police officer about the situation, and the went off into a tirade after receiving the ticket. 

None of that is wrong in your world where people want to do whatever they want with ZERO accountability.

The officer that handed out the citations was courteous to both parties, despite being cussed at, yelled at, insulted, and challenged by the young woman.  I know that infuriates you. No chance to forward your agenda.

I’m not going to bother sharing the the details of what happened later, other than police had to intervene on behalf of the older couple, and did so once again with professional courtesy.  You wouldn’t be interested. No brutality, another failed attempt to induce officers into aggressive behavior. 

Lmao wats the odds at Home Depot this happened.. today .. 2 cars  pulled in at same time and were arguing.... they literally fit 2 cars in one spot...... 

The funny thing , being an asshole I tried to park there also after watching them to start to pull in to it ... for a few seconds we had 3 people going for that spot

DB1284F9-E67F-4EEC-BDA4-C17E9DCC9772.jpeg

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao wats the odds at Home Depot this happened.. today .. 2 cars  pulled in at same time and were arguing.... they literally fit 2 cars in one spot...... 

Coincidence that you witness something similar.  But people getting into it over parking, I’ve seen fisticuffs.