2018 State trending

Sammyswordsman

11 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Its hilarious.

At what points do tards' stop associating 1 football team playing well to the whole state playing well. Its idiotic.

California is 3rd and isnt going up. They are sliding down if anything. Florida and Texas are firm #1 and #2s. And GA is catching #3 while,OH slides back. There is no one close to #5.

How bout we link that thread that shows where this years NFL draft picks played hsfb?  You know the one you created.  And show us all just how close ga is to CALI!!!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I fail to see the problem. 

You said haven't seen any  Georgia teams offering to play DLS. 

I said idc what you didn't see. If you didn't see it, you weren't in the know. 

Now, nobody is seeing. I disagree. Some people saw. You just weren't one of them. Every team out there doesn't deploy the ree ree method that Folsom deployed this off season. Some teams keep their cards close to the vest and don't send out folks to act out like total jerks. Those teams keep the back channels open and display respect so that these types of matchups could still occur some time in the future if the stars align. 

Y'all got lucky... or unlucky, and the Folsom fan scorched earth method got y'all a shot, but no body respects how that went down. 

Social media is widely used now for various reasons at all levels of football. 

The game got done. We wanted it. As I said before, I haven't seen one GA team going to any length for a legit opponent. Yet they sit back and want to claim their relevance. 

These are the facts that everyone sees nationally. People like GA teams. But it stops at that. They just aren't top tier. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Calpreps seems to hate GA. No love at all. And you guys don't like it. 

We all have to accept our place in life. 

Actually we don’t care, it’s a couple or three ignorant Cali fans that tout that piece of cow flop like it means something at this stage of the game. 

Regards,

Certified Asshole

• Haha 1

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The game got done. We wanted it. As I said before, I haven't seen one GA team going to any length for a legit opponent. Yet they sit back and want to claim their relevance. 

These are the facts that everyone sees nationally. People like GA teams. But it stops at that. They just aren't top tier. Nothing to be ashamed of. 

You try really hard, but fall short.... consistently. 

But you are consistent. 

Regards

C.A.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Actually we don’t care, it’s a couple or three ignorant Cali fans that tout that piece of cow flop like it means something at this stage of the game. 

Regards,

Certified Asshole

If you all didn't care, @echs wouldn't be breaking down calpreps algorithms in attempts to discredit Cali teams lol

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

This is rich. You haven't seen. 

Image result for baby laughing and pointing gif

Who the hell are you? Air traffic control for all teams seeking games with legit opponents. 

Wtf?! 

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How bout we link that thread that shows where this years NFL draft picks played hsfb?  You know the one you created.  And show us all just how close ga is to CALI!!!!!!

IKR? You guys have been kicking ass in that vein. 

But PAC 12.....

We’re coming ese, then y’all can brag about how great your food trucks and Korean BBQ is. 

Regards,

Certified Asshole

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Why would They? GA doesn't have top tier teams right now. It's the reality. DLS can play 5 to 10 teams in their own state that are better than GAs top team. All without traveling. 

Excuse

And please don't make it seem like DLS is "THAT" team. Coulda played Buford and Camden County during their best year.... Colquitt (2014/2015), and/or Grayson (2016).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Excuse

And please don't make it seem like DLS is "THAT" team. Coulda played Buford and Camden County during their best year.... Colquitt (2014/2015), and/or Grayson (2016).

Why would they. 

GA teams NEED those games. 

DLS does not. DLS has equal or better competition within their own state. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Word on the street was there was a good deal of game shopping this season. Just word on the street though. 

It’s a hella deal going from east to west and vice versa, team, equipment, band, boosters, etc. 

It was a big deal and expense to get basketball out to the T.O.C. In Arizona and that’s 15 players and staff. 

Would love for it to happen, shrink the football landscape. 

Regards,

C.A.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s a hella deal going from east to west and vice versa, team, equipment, band, boosters, etc. 

It was a big deal and expense to get basketball out to the T.O.C. In Arizona and that’s 15 players and staff. 

Would love for it to happen, shrink the football landscape. 

Regards,

C.A.

It's pretty difficult for sure. 

Most of the top teams in Georgia are too large and traditional to make the trip. They aren't roster cutting to do it, and that alone makes it nearly impossible. It's even tough to get other top teams from other non-bordering states to travel to Georgia as well. Most of these "household name" schools aren't easy to get. It takes a lot of stuff falling into place at the right time. 

All the back and forth from air-traffic control Folsom Blues guy is just pissing in the wind, but, it passes the time I reckon. xD

• Haha 1