2018 State trending

Sammyswordsman

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Nah. He breaks down the game and does a very good job of explaining how and why GA teams lose. Some of y'all Cali dudes just look at the score and jump to conclusions (especially with the chandler and IMG game). 

The Californians are a bit behind... 

Theyre still using etch a sketches to communicate... 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Ugh.  Come one hawg you're a mod for God sakes!!!  We expect more from you!!!!!  Don't fall to the level you can not come back up from. ;)

Just pointing out what the Cali guys are glossing over. 

Maybe I'm doing so in a rather colorful manner, but, the point remains. 

52 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Nah. He breaks down the game and does a very good job of explaining how and why GA teams lose. Some of y'all Cali dudes just look at the score and jump to conclusions (especially with the chandler and IMG game). 

He makes excuses why his precious GA got boat raced.One couldn’t stop a one play team and the other didn’t belong on the field with Chandler.We have eyes we don’t need a GA homer excuses 

Just now, Ararar said:

He makes excuses why his precious GA got boat raced.One couldn’t stop a one play team and the other didn’t belong on the field with Chandler.We have eyes we don’t need a GA homer excuses 

1. The chandler game was a bad matchup for Valdosta because of style of play.

2. IMG? I mean, shit.... you watched the game. We all know that one play that was ran repeatedly is what sealed that deal. Wore that 3 man front down (if you gonna have a 3 man front, they HAVE to be space eaters and grayson didn't have that). But everyone saw how that game was going. 

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Not sure, but when I get a long enough downtime at work I will look it up. 

It’s 4

2 vs FL, 1 OH and 1 TX

those are all the power states

of course that excludes teams that finished #1, #2, etc so not sure the point 

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Would u honestly expect anything more from our site pumpkin? Wow I did not realize it's been only 17 games lost in the last 25 years. Crazy!!!

5 of the 17 were 04/05

4 others 08/09

4 others 16/17

so 4 losses in 19 years of average to above average DLS teams 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Who did De La Salle play out of FL during the streak?

What was the name of the 1A team that 7A Columbia most to last year and could you please explain how a late change in momentum was all that separated Columbia from victory 

2 hours ago, Rippers said:

I know that during the streak years, they beat St. Louis of Hawaii, in Hawaii.  Evangel Christian of Louisiana at home and Elder of Ohio, in Ohio.  Elder may have been post streak, though.  I don't remember.

Post streak by 2 years (2005)

fairly easy win in Herbie in a year they lost twice in state, inc 8-4 Clovis West (the worst team they’ve lost to in 30+ years

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

GA has scapes and bruises but yall act like yall aint got no beatings... 

STA-2X 30-6 DLS and then SJB... 

DBP-Twice... 

Euless Trinity

Lakeland 

Yall are 2-16 vs BG all time and thats only counting the past 10 years... 

Want me to keep going...? 

These are games Ga doesn’t even play 

get it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pops said:

Post streak by 2 years (2005)

fairly easy win in Herbie in a year they lost twice in state, inc 8-4 Clovis West (the worst team they’ve lost to in 30+ years

The 2004 tie to Clayton Valley was to a team that was worse.  Any talks of a NorCal non loss streak should have ended right then and there.   

Just now, Pops said:

It was just as relevant and I’d like to know

No it isn't 

I asked Aztec how many oos games De La Salle played during the streak that were From power states

You then responded with 2 from FL so i asked who from FL they played

So again how is our game with Madison have anything to do with De La Salle playing teams from FL

15 minutes ago, Rippers said:

The 2004 tie to Clayton Valley was to a team that was worse.  Any talks of a NorCal non loss streak should have ended right then and there.   

Agree but was a tie and not a loss 

also not sure a 7-3-1 NCS D1 record in 2004 is worse than an 8-4 CS record

the one thing that sways me to Clovis West is they were section champs and top 25 nationally the year prior (largely I’m sure on Strength of DLS win)

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

No it isn't 

I asked Aztec how many oos games De La Salle played during the streak that were From power states

You then responded with 2 from FL so i asked who from FL they played

So again how is our game with Madison have anything to do with De La Salle playing teams from FL

You’re mixing up conversations but ok

fwiw, and I don’t know if you know this or we’re just trolling, no one played OOS back then unless it was the school down the road across the border 

you can thank DLS for igniting the travel increase — for years, the best teams from around the country would call them as if they were THE gunslinger in the old west to make your name with 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Pops said:

These are games Ga doesn’t even play 

get it?

Thank you for proving my point and BSing again.... 

Weve played Lakeland 3 times all be it awhile back...

Camden played STA and thats it.... 

Camden played STA closer than DLS did. 

But you know what I wont do like you like to I wont run from the truth. Camden lost regardless... 

Thats the truth and you cant say shit because yall got ran off the field 30-6... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Thank you for proving my point and BSing again.... 

Weve played Lakeland 3 times all be it awhile back...

Camden played STA and thats it.... 

Camden played STA closer than DLS did. 

But you know what I wont do like you like to I wont run from the truth. Camden lost regardless... 

Thats the truth and you cant say shit because yall got ran off the field 30-6... 

Thank you for proving my point with your down the road examples 

those are basically NorCal/ socal games and have I told you that DLS is 7-7 in state championship games in last 14 years (and didn’t lose a game in 12 if the previous 14 games

wanna count those games?

Just now, Pops said:

Thank you for proving my point with your down the road examples 

those are basically NorCal/ socal games and have I told you that DLS is 7-7 in state championship games in last 14 years (and didn’t lose a game in 12 if the previous 14 games

wanna count those games?

You can count all the games you eant and change the topic again while youre at it...