2018 State trending

Sammyswordsman

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Why is it that when the cali oos losses are brought up, you try to sweep it under the rug as if it didn't happen? I mean, shit......own it! Take it on the chin like a man and accept defeat. Hell, I'll be the 1st to admit that our state champ got their asses whooped against BTW. No question. But with y'all? It's a hard pill to swallow when discussing those oos Ls.

We just want fair context.

Calif teams have as good of OOS wins as any other state.

We play alot of OOS elite teams, usually on the road in weeks 1-3, and close losses can be redeemed as the season goes on, which both DLS and SJB did.  This is the context that should be mentioned but never is by posters with dishonest intentions.

12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Yep. Just like your best defensive team in the state let IMG drive 80 yards on (13) QB sneaks 

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Careful cuz you know why will appear and tell us how IMG really lost.  And lets not forget their state champs great defense in their big boy division  what was it?  55-0??

12 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Crazy as fuck, huh!? Okay then. If this is the battle you’re choosing, game on. No team in GA will EVER run the veer like DLS. There’s a reason they won 181 games in a row. Once they get clicking on all cylinders no one beats them, except for trumped up all star teams from the Trinity League. 

For all you other GA guys I’m not trying to diss on your state. GA is a power state. Your FootballGuy has laid out the gauntlet now. 

LOL!!!!!!!!  Talk about an unfair fight.  

11 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Honestly in this day and age I don't see any football team putting a streak even close to what De La Salle got

Very impressive record but i wonder how high the total would have gotten had they played oos games Like they do now

They did play them even back then.  I know you're young and was not born during the streak years, but they played OOS and not to mention SoCal super teams.  

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I like and respect what DLS has done. Having said that... Saying they'd be top 5 every year is a pretty spectacular claim. We really have nothing to base that on at all. Their win streak didn't include any Georgia top teams, and as ECHS points out, their "force-field" drops when they cross the state line or when an OOS team with kryptonite helmets crosses into their state. 

In short... while they're in Cali, playing Nor-Cal teams, they look like...

Image result for huge muscles

When they leave Cali and the Nor-Cal teams, or invite in an OOS power, they look like...

Image result for scrawny kid flexing

Almost every time they push the OOS button...

Image result for noodle arms gif

xD

Ugh.  Come one hawg you're a mod for God sakes!!!  We expect more from you!!!!!  Don't fall to the level you can not come back up from. ;)

5 hours ago, Ararar said:

This is so agenda driven.What team from GA wouldn’t have a similar record playing these schools at the same time.DBP at their height.STA in 11.BG twice.You don’t have a team in GA that even has the balls to test themselves in such a way yet you try to point and laugh at a team that does.Walk a mile in those shoes first

IKR!!!!!!!!!!  Funny how its easy to talk smack when there is a bouncer in front of you.  But then he moves and has to actually prove himself (playing that many HIGH level OOS games) and he shits himself before getting seriously mollywhopped.  LOL!!

1 hour ago, Pops said:

DLS has lost 17 games in last 25 years and you tried to pick the 3 worst teams that have beaten them as your examples.  Tellingly, you were also disingenuous.  If DLS were in GA, you would have said: 

— #2 ranked STA IN FLORIDA that had just beaten the #1 team In country in the road

— trinity, IN TEXAS IN AUGUST, which also beat TX state champ and was top 10 until losing their 2 best players to injury 

— undefeated consensus top 25 east

these are dls’s Worst defeats in 25 years and I can live with that 

might have thrown in 8-4 ‘05 Clovis West and ‘09 Lakeland (top 25 in week 16) also but won’t dispute 

now, let’s compare to whatever GA program you choose 

Would u honestly expect anything more from our site pumpkin? Wow I did not realize it's been only 17 games lost in the last 25 years. Crazy!!!

39 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

1. So by DLS losing to a 1st round loser who beat the texas state champ, that makes the DLS loss "not that bad?"  Because that's what I feel like you're trying to get at.

2. You actually admitted that texas in the top hsfb state? over precious california? I guess hell has frozen over. 

Yes they lost and was only adding perspective.

I am man enough to admit over the years Texas hsfb is awesome because of their community involvement and good teams they put out. Are they the best every year? No. But they are always top 3 and the world knows Friday night's in Tejas during football season is like no other. 

46 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Careful cuz you know why will appear and tell us how IMG really lost.  And lets not forget their state champs great defense in their big boy division  what was it?  55-0??

GA has scapes and bruises but yall act like yall aint got no beatings... 

STA-2X 30-6 DLS and then SJB... 

DBP-Twice... 

Euless Trinity

Lakeland 

Yall are 2-16 vs BG all time and thats only counting the past 10 years... 

Want me to keep going...? 

43 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

How many of them oos games were against other power states? 

I know that during the streak years, they beat St. Louis of Hawaii, in Hawaii.  Evangel Christian of Louisiana at home and Elder of Ohio, in Ohio.  Elder may have been post streak, though.  I don't remember.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We just want fair context.

Calif teams have as good of OOS wins as any other state.

We play alot of OOS elite teams, usually on the road in weeks 1-3, and close losses can be redeemed as the season goes on, which both DLS and SJB did.  This is the context that should be mentioned but never is by posters with dishonest intentions.

But when it isn't reciprocated, you're gonna catch hell. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Nah. He breaks down the game and does a very good job of explaining how and why GA teams lose. Some of y'all Cali dudes just look at the score and jump to conclusions (especially with the chandler and IMG game). 

He does that in support of his agenda. It would be different if he was just doing it to provide insight for us. We don't need slanted analysis. We get enough of that from ESPN! LOL!