Exclusive: Bornstein claims Trump dictated the glowing health letter

RedZone

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

What if trump had inoperable cancer and had only a month to live?  Would it be OK for the president's doctor to lie about that and say he was fit as a fiddle?

@zulu1128 is a reluctant Trumpet. 

His values are not mine but they are fine. 

It is people like Zulu who reaLIZE tRUMP IS SCREWED UP IN HIS HEAD BUT still support him because his agenda is the closest too hiswants that he will ever get from a president. At what point does a true American like Zulu realize Trump is endangering the country he served and stand up against him?

There are millions of Zulu's out there. they need to stand tall realizing the peril.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

It is people like Zulu who reaLIZE tRUMP IS SCREWED UP IN HIS HEAD BUT still support him because his agenda is the closest too hiswants that he will ever get from a president. At what point does a true American like Zulu realize Trump is endangering the country he served and stand up against him?

There are millions of Zulu's out there. they need to stand tall realizing the peril.

It's kinda funny though. A lot of Trumpers hated TheBlockIsHot. They love Trump. 

Same personality disorders between Trump and TheBlockIsHot. Lie about simple shit. Attack others etc. etc. 

Hate TheBlock, love the Trump.

Sort of confusing really.

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You’re trying a little too hard here. 

Hope this helps. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's kinda funny though. A lot of Trumpers hated TheBlockIsHot. They love Trump. 

Same personality disorders between Trump and TheBlockIsHot. Lie about simple shit. Attack others etc. etc. 

Hate TheBlock, love the Trump.

Sort of confusing really.

not funny at all

TheBlock provides no emotional support for them as does Donald.

The Block offers no hope of vindication for perceived wrongs as does Donald.

See?

There is something "in it" for those that overlook Trumps lies and illness. Not so with The Block.

16 minutes ago, noonereal said:

not funny at all

TheBlock provides no emotional support for them as does Donald.

The Block offers no hope of vindication for perceived wrongs as does Donald.

See?

There is something "in it" for those that overlook Trumps lies and illness. Not so with The Block.

I think it more like Cenk from The Young Turks said... Their circle of "us" is smaller than a liberal's. 

Block was shitting right here in the immediate circle. Trump shits on "the scary others."

Sort of the same thing you said I guess. 

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What do YOU think about the topic?  We already know what you think about other people's thoughts.  

Hard to pin that guy down on something like that. He tries to stay above the fray rather than condemn or question in public. Then tends to point out others taking public issue, which does make it appear to be support for whatever it is.

I can respect staying above the fray though. Everything doesn't require input from everyone all the time. 

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

What do YOU think about the topic?  We already know what you think about other people's thoughts.  

I think it was pretty obvious that Trump’s hand was all over the letter from the start. Hence, I find the usual level of hysteria amusing as always.

Trump lied about something dumb...hey, it must be Wednesday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hard to pin that guy down on something like that. He tries to stay above the fray rather than condemn or question in public. Then tends to point out others taking public issue, which does make it appear to be support for whatever it is.

I can respect staying above the fray though. Everything doesn't require input from everyone all the time. 

No it doesn't but instead of pointing out how silly other people are, every once in a while it lends credibility as a poster to actually have an opinion or idea on a topic.  

Imho.  

I know He is smart and has an opinion and I would like to hear what it is.

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

are you ready to renounce your love of orange in front of all?

If you can quote where I declared it in the first place. 

You've been reduced to the “when did you cease beating your wife” approach. 

Not a great look for someone with such a high self-opinion. 😁

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

If you can quote where I declared it in the first place. 

You've been reduced to the “when did you cease beating your wife” approach. 

Not a great look for someone with such a high self-opinion. 😁

How about you cut the shit and be a man.

Exactly what is your stance on Trump.

We have you down as a Trumpet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

How about you cut the shit and be a man.

Exactly what is your stance on Trump.

We have you down as a Trumpet. 

Yes, you do...and I don’t feel the least bit obligated to try and change your mind. 

Kudos on following up with the “masculinity challenge,” though. You’re checking off all the Debate Class boxes today.  🤣