BREAKING: Grayson Foursome set decision date and details of those plans.

RedZone

13 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Teams they'll be choosing between: 

5* OLB Owen Pappoe - Georgia/Auburn

4* S Kenyatta Watson II - Texas/Notre Dame

4* OT Wanya Morris - Auburn/Tennessee

4* WDE/OLB Kevin Harris - Alabama/LSU/Clemson

*BC +10 opening line in Vegas. 

*subject to change 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Teams they'll be choosing between: 

5* OLB Owen Pappoe - Georgia/Auburn

4* S Kenyatta Watson II - Texas/Notre Dame

4* OT Wanya Morris - Auburn/Tennessee

4* WDE/OLB Kevin Harris - Alabama/LSU/Clemson

Pretty sure I know where Kenyatta and Wanya are going after talking with Wanya's mother last week.

On 4/25/2018 at 9:19 AM, Mjd33 said:

*BC +10 opening line in Vegas. 

*subject to change 

Unless Grayson finds a QB... Id say BC -7 should be the line.

I have 0 faith in this completely new coaching staff. If Grayson gets past the 2nd round of the playoffs with them, I'll be amazed.

The thing is, Grayson is so talented THIS season (when the c/o 2019 graduates, Grayson is D-O-N-E til they hire a new staff).. IF they had a QB, Id say Grayson should be -10 vs BC.

Grayson is too talented to waste this season. They HAVE to get a QB in. We saw last season, Grayson had no offensive identity at all... I dont see it being any better without a good QB.

This should be their season... But a stupid HC hire a season ago, the lack of a premier QB, and a completely new coaching staff on both sides of the ball says this once-in-a-decade class is going to be wasted.

How you go from Mickey Conn (B+ coach), to Jeff Herron (A- coach), to Christian Hunnicutt (C-) is beyond me...

Or... I could be wrong. Grayson has just completely changed and gotten away from all their old personnel... So I have no idea what to expect. 

The Grayson Foursome will commit to their schools of choice at 6pm ET tomorrow, May 1st.

5* OLB Owen Pappoe is the BIG prize, and hes either going to Auburn or Georgia.

4*s OT Wanya Morris, WDE/OLB Kevin Harris, & S Kenyatta Watson II are also big names. 

If I had to guess on all 4 ...

Owen Pappoe - My Pick: Auburn.... . It was ALL UGA until a couple weeks ago Auburn picked up some seious steam. Its a close one, but I think Pappoe initially chooses Auburn.. --- that said... I dont believe his recruitment will be over by a longshot.... UGA will pursue him until Signing Day. A month ago, he commits to UGA... But every recent crystal ball Ive seen is to Auburn, its not 52% UGA , 39% Auburn... BUT everyone that picked UGA did so around October or November of last year... Auburn has like the last 9 straight picks... Its depressing, because Pappoe is a once in a decade type talent.

4* OT Wanya Morris - My Pick: Auburn.... A friend of a friend thats cousins with his friends friends Aun-tie... Told me hes going with Auburn....  Tennessee has a shot... Plus Im guessing he & Pappoe want to play with each other...

4* WDE/OLB Kevin Harris - Im thinking he goes with Alabama ... Georgia waa the frontrunner for most of 2017, not sure what happened there... But Harris has gotten high on Bama the last month or so... Along with Bama... Clemson & Miami are in the mix, but Bama is a clear frontrunner...

4* S Kenyatta Watson II - My Pick: Texas ... It appears that Texas is a lock for this one... 

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Unless Grayson finds a QB... Id say BC -7 should be the line.

I have 0 faith in this completely new coaching staff. If Grayson gets past the 2nd round of the playoffs with them, I'll be amazed.

The thing is, Grayson is so talented THIS season (when the c/o 2019 graduates, Grayson is D-O-N-E til they hire a new staff).. IF they had a QB, Id say Grayson should be -10 vs BC.

Grayson is too talented to waste this season. They HAVE to get a QB in. We saw last season, Grayson had no offensive identity at all... I dont see it being any better without a good QB.

This should be their season... But a stupid HC hire a season ago, the lack of a premier QB, and a completely new coaching staff on both sides of the ball says this once-in-a-decade class is going to be wasted.

How you go from Mickey Conn (B+ coach), to Jeff Herron (A- coach), to Christian Hunnicutt (C-) is beyond me...

Or... I could be wrong. Grayson has just completely changed and gotten away from all their old personnel... So I have no idea what to expect. 

C’mon with the sandbagging ..... Grayson is home and you’re admitting they are so talented.

BC will be breaking in new qb as well and Grayson will get a transfer qb if none up to the task is my bet. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

C’mon with the sandbagging ..... Grayson is home and you’re admitting they are so talented.

BC will be breaking in new qb as well and Grayson will get a transfer qb if none up to the task is my bet. 

Nah no sandbagging... Grayson is a good team... I just didnt like their HCing hire!!!

Sandbagging is pointless anyway, we all get to see exactly how good every team is in the playoffs or vs other good regular season opponents... And then what someone says doesnt matter.

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Sandbagging is pointless anyway, we all get to see exactly how good every team is in the playoffs or vs other good regular season opponents... And then what someone says doesnt matter.

You’re smart enough to know this but are doing it anyway .... plus I’ll Remind you BC has a new HC as well. 

Both teams have new QBs and head coaches. On paper Grayson has more talent and is at home .... so not sure where you’re getting BC should be a td favorite. 

21 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You’re smart enough to know this but are doing it anyway .... plus I’ll Remind you BC has a new HC as well. 

Both teams have new QBs and head coaches. On paper Grayson has more talent and is at home .... so not sure where you’re getting BC should be a td favorite. 

Graysons entire coaching staff is new and they have no QB worth a spit. We saw last year Hunnicutts O cant operate without one.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Graysons entire coaching staff is new and they have no QB worth a spit. We saw last year Hunnicutts O cant operate without one.

Dude, Grayson has three 4 star players and a 5 star in Owen. 

Grayson will have the 4 highest recruited kids on the field and again are at home. Being at home is a big advantage in these oos  games you know that. 

55 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Dude, Grayson has three 4 star players and a 5 star in Owen. 

Grayson will have the 4 highest recruited kids on the field and again are at home. Being at home is a big advantage in these oos  games you know that. 

Its not technically @ home.... Its a double header at Buford... But obviously its a "home state" game.

28 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Just stop saying this .... give me a break. 

It’s like if  BC was playing Grayson at MetLife and saying they aren’t technically home.

Its be more like if BC was playing Grayson @ Paramus Catholic HS.

Except BC has played at PC before.

I dont believe Grayson has ever stepped foot in Bufords stadium... Im not sure its a complete home field advantage if the team has never played there before.

Look Im stating facts.

First let me say, I have 0 confidence in Graysons HC. The guy was a HC for ONE season ever (for an awful team) before Grayson hired him. (Can BCs new HC claim the same? No. Hes been a HC going on 14 years.)

Graysons new DC was Colquitts "Co-defensive coordinator" last year. Idk what he brings to the table but Graysons D is talented enough, and experienced enough playing together to where they should be pretty good no matter what. New defensive coaching staff or not.

---

I have less confidence in the offense, than the D. I believe the running game will be solid. Idk about the passing game. They have a couple good WRs. BUT last year their offense had no identity. It was sporadic and never had any rhythm. Sometimes they got lucky and put enough positive plays together to score a TD, but thats it. And their starting QB and play calling were the problems. They could never figure out how to play the kid, and he didnt seem to have a high football IQ. My bigger problem with that, is they didnt have anyone better than him last season.. So I doubt they do this season bc they havent brought anyone in... The kid that was going to transfer in was very good, but thats long gone and done with. Hes staying where he is.

The even worse part is, I think this team could be special with the right QB.