Evangel Christian def John Curtis 27-6

Lurker

10 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

It amazes me this lurker cat was just a lurker when Evangel was getting drilled by Allen and Monroe Neville.

He's a real force now.

Enjoy your win, you deserve it.

You do realize those were the 1st 2 games and this is week 13...  the Eagles have won 11 in a row since then.  Good teams make adjustments

17 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

It amazes me this lurker cat was just a lurker when Evangel was getting drilled by Allen and Monroe Neville.

He's a real force now.

Enjoy your win, you deserve it.

Actually I was posting then as well, along with the entire time you were kicked off the board for your racist comments. You wouldn't know class if it was hammered in your ass with a 20lb sledge.

26 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Evangel wins their biggest game in 6 or 7 years and it goes right to some people's head.

Show some class if possible.

The win didn't go to my head. I broke down how I felt the game would go BEFORE the game. You then handled those posts with your typical Caj ignorance, similar to now. 

11 minutes ago, Lurker said:

So proud of these boys man!

You should be.  I remember the Allen game with us texting back and forth and your angst with the way certain kids were used and the play calling.  And I even said real early and tough to open the season against Allen who already had a game under their belt.  Good luck to the Eagles.  Hell I am pulling for 3 Eagles this year.  Desoto and Allen here and Evangel as well as WM over there.  How did that big boy of your's perform tonight.  Glad you kicked that ass.  What a year for HS football. I got to see all these teams in person and they are still balling in the playoffs.  My top 8 list of just the teams I personally saw this year. Other than SLC they are still balling. That is watching some mighty fine football teams right there.  With more to come next week.  I saw others but these were the top 8 I saw this year.  Need to give Hortdaddy a shoutout and see what his takes are so far with the playoffs. Can't wait for the Frosty breakdown. 

I don't think many people have seen as many good teams in person this year than this group.    

1. Bishop Gorman

2. Allen

3.  Desoto

4. Cedar Hill

5.  SLC

6. Hoover

7. Evangel

8  Gilmer

• Like 1