Evangel Christian def John Curtis 27-6

Lurker

18 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

In your and your pop's expert opinions how's the Evangel Christian OL this year vs quality comp? All studs pancaking every single play?

Hmmm, not so much looking at the videos.

Anyways, you give Evangel a 7-10 point advantage due to #72? In your opinion.

Yes...Because if ya don't think for a second that Evangel's Defense won't take advantage of having to account for 1 less blocker than something is wrong...But who knows...JC might play the perfect game...Never truly know between those 2...I feel Evangel's front 7 is better than JCs O-Line based on what I've seen....That and how Curry protects the ball will tell the story...

"Ya" think Evangel barely cracking 200 total yds on a scrappy St Pauls team last week is concerning?

No, a guy like you wouldn't, I suppose.You watch #72 and I'll watch the game.

Here's my slant. If the Evangel offense fails them again like Allen, Monroe Neville and St Pauls (3 best defenses they have faced) they will lose by 14-21 points.

Curtis doesn't have to score 40 points for that to happen.

28-7, 21-0, 14-0, ya get it?

Evangel's leading rusher last week had 62 yds. The 2nd leading rusher 18 yds (QB). 

I understand the North La slant to most of your antics, but paint the entire picture.

Evangel struggles vs quality well coached defenses and Curtis is that.

Curtis struggles because they run the veer which you can stop 75% of the time.

3 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Evangel's leading rusher last week had 62 yds. The 2nd leading rusher 18 yds (QB). 

I understand the North La slant to most of your antics, but paint the entire picture.

Evangel struggles vs quality well coached defenses and Curtis is that.

Curtis struggles because they run the veer which you can stop 75% of the time.

Sorry for the delay, enjoying thanksgiving with people that matter:IMG_2457.PNG

I understand numbers aren't your strong suit. I also understand the dumbass slant to most of your posts. Again you state ignorant statements as fact when your numbers just don't add up. First paragraph of the pic: 

you said Evangel barely managed 200 yards: facts say?

you said Evangels leading rusher had 62 yards: facts say? And he played just under three full quarters due to an injury in the second quarter.

Not that facts have ever stood in the way of your presentation of idiocy.

Grow some before you jack with me. You ain't even ready for rookie ball much less the big leagues...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I'll take the NOLA stats every time as most do who follow the game. They actually go in depth and offer notes most of the time.

Some very interesting and telling Evangel notes at that.

You just don't get it though.

I appreciate the tough guy act though.

NOLA

You would take NOLA stats and as per usual you would be wrong. Don't believe the stats though, you said earlier you "watch the game". Those telling Evangel notes are the W. Kinda the opposite of Rummels L.