Colin Kaep screwed up a workout with Seattle

HSFBfan

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I believe is said this before but I will say it again. 

All of this Colin Kaepernick controversy would of been long over with if all of the owners would of simply said he is a disrespectful pile of garbage and we won't allow that type of cancer in our locker room. 

That is from the fact he wore socks depicting law enforcement as "pigs" 

They could of easily said we will not tolerate piles of human trash that slander the million good men and women of our law enforcement. We won't associate ourselves with someone with extremists views and we totally support the people who protect us over potentially winning games with a cancer trash pile. 

Controversy over

I would have traded him after Harbaugh left and it was at that point obvious that he was about to decline skill wise

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are "blackballing" him because of his anti-police and extremist views. He wore a Malcolm X hat and Fidel Castro shirt and socks with police as pigs. 

He is an extremist pile of trash  and no team wants to associate with him.  You know his extremist views are cancerous when  teams are willing to keep violent felons but not even consider him. 

It's never been about the kneeling 

I never thought he was that good a qb and 49ers were stupid to give him that mega contract to begin with 

He was basically a more durable version of rg3

Nothing overly impressive 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

This guy lives in a mansion and if not for football  or America, would be nowhere.

He's a pretty gifted athlete. If he'd have grown up elsewhere, he could be a wealthy soccer or tennis player. America, as great as it is, is not the only place people make money. Hell, there's a cricket player in India pulling in more than $20M/year.

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Your question is completely irrrelavent. He's what I said he was IMO....Since when and who are to question an opinion ????  Just counter it with your opinion....Simple..

It is my opinion 

I see people making comments on social media everyday and saying all players are spoiled brats and they generally are from people not good enough to play pro so i want to see if that follows suit here 

My opinion is most people secretly hate pro players if they themselves were never good enough and will look for anything that could make themselves better than them 

That's why i ask how far you made it in your playing career so i can see if you fit the build of others i see regularly 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

And a spoiled, uniformed, secular brat whose parents are notified....This guy lives in a mansion and if not for football  or America, would be nowhere..I really don't like that person..

And yet... his success has nothing to do with you

hes better than you Drummer... get over it 

On 4/12/2018 at 4:09 PM, Drummer61 said:

And a spoiled, uniformed, secular brat whose parents are notified....This guy lives in a mansion and if not for football  or America, would be nowhere..I really don't like that person..

Hey numb nuts-

It's spelled u-n-i-n-f-o-r-m-e-d.

Also, you're making as little sense as possible with this rambling.  

Bravo.

• Haha 1

Most Americans think EVERY SINGLE ATHLETE is entitled 

Probably because they are fat, lazy and were never good enough to play professional ball 

I never played but I'm not going to hate someone just because they were good enough to play like a lot of people these days like doing 

People hate LeBron and Durant because they didn't share a opinion and think that athletes should shut up and entertain them

How about those people get off their ass and entertain themselves since they clearly have more than enough free time on their freeloading hands

Btw idc about kap and personally i thought he was overrated from the start but I'm sick of listening to these morons who think athletes are too stupid to have a opinion yet everything these morons say should be treated like gospel 

The real entitlement in this country are from the people who think their opinion is right Just because their political rep won a single election, just because your party wins a election don't mean you should go belittle anybody who disagrees, and they wonder why so many are turning towards the opposite side

But that's my 2 cents

• Like 1