Red Reckoning

The Stache

You guys continually disrespect The Monarchs.  We are the #1 team in America and it is not even close.

My QB has thrown more TD than incompletions.  We have more D-1 recruits than IMG and our staff is better than Colquitt or Don Bosco.

Watch us Roll on Friday and then punch Centennial in the mouth.  We have a big time payback waiting for DLS and the beating will set their program back to the 1970's

Bishop Gorman wants no part of us.  We will be at the Honor Bowl next year....will they?  Probably won't...too busy playing an over hyped Texas team.

Thank you Atlien12x.  This is a great time of year with all the playoffs getting into the semi's and finals.

You guys have a good one going with Grayson vs Collquitt.  Can Rush continue his comeback story?  Should be a good one.

Centennial is looking to blow doors off SJB.  I couldn't believe Cen10 scored TD on 9 consecutive possessions last week.  That offense is so damn efficient.

1 hour ago, The Stache said:

We have a big time payback waiting for DLS and the beating will set their program back to the 1970's

There's just too many options here, and I am far from mid season form.  

Do I mention that winning this year puts Mater Dei on track to be back to .500 vs DLS by the 2097 season?

Do we mention that it's taken 14 years of therapy for The Stache to see forest green without hyperventilating?

Orrrrrr, that since Lad and The Green Machine rolled into Anaheim all those moons ago, that Mater Dei has been a bed shitting machine?  

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

There's just too many options here, and I am far from mid season form.  

Do I mention that winning this year puts Mater Dei on track to be back to .500 vs DLS by the 2097 season?

Do we mention that it's taken 14 years of therapy for The Stache to see forest green without hyperventilating?

Orrrrrr, that since Lad and The Green Machine rolled into Anaheim all those moons ago, that Mater Dei has been a bed shitting machine?  

We didn't underestimate the Spartans in '98......you guys were just better than we thought.

The upcoming SBG game is what has kept me coaching for the past 18 years.  I cannot retire until I retire the Spartans. 

Once that happens, I will schedule OOS and retire the myth that the 3 Stripes can't compete vs the very best in America.  Red Reckoning is real

4 hours ago, The Stache said:

We didn't underestimate the Spartans in '98......you guys were just better than we thought.

The upcoming SBG game is what has kept me coaching for the past 18 years.  I cannot retire until I retire the Spartans. 

Once that happens, I will schedule OOS and retire the myth that the 3 Stripes can't compete vs the very best in America.  Red Reckoning is real

MD will lose to the winner of the SJB / CC game. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Stache said:

Whaa ... ?

• Like 2