Some California news

Ararar

38 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

CC of Modesto added Upland from SoCal to schedule that also has DLS on it. Small school showing Folsom how to schedule. 🤙🤙🤙

Bishop Cotta needs to preform last rites for the offense before they step on the field with Justin Flowe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

CC of Modesto added Upland from SoCal to schedule that also has DLS on it. Small school showing Folsom how to schedule. 🤙🤙🤙

Forsure!!!!... Folsom Just put Antelope on their schedule for 9/6.... And just think, this is the best our CA 2 Time Defending 1-AA Champion team with 5* D1 out of state recruits can do.... 

It is no wonder why we get no respect in Nor Cal.... :) 

Kudos to CCM Brother, that is a legit program (4 SBG Titles) that has done it the right way for years!!!!... I am pulling for your QB to have a Big year, that dude getting ejected was bogus and those refs cost them a section title and SBG last year!!!!...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Bishop Cotta needs to preform last rites for the offense before they step on the field with Justin Flowe

I wouldn’t worry if I were CCM... Unless MD has filled all their Linebacking needs, We all know where that dude will be playing when the season starts....🤣

Remember It’s “Quality vs Quantity” for MD’s Recruiting staff this year...🤣🤣

The real question is after the football season, does he Stay for the “Catholic Education” or does he go back and “Graduate with his Friends”...🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I wouldn’t worry if I were CCM... Unless MD has filled all their Linebacking needs, We all know where that dude will be playing when the season starts....🤣

Remember It’s “Quality vs Quantity” for MD’s Recruiting staff this year...🤣🤣

The real question is after the football season, does he Stay for the “Catholic Education” or does he go back and “Graduate with his Friends”...🤣🤣🤣

MD has 6 LB coming back that started games last year so I think they are good there. Justin is awesome but I don’t see him coming in.

also, md has alway been quality over quantity when it came to transfers even back when I played.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Mater Dei picked up an elite 2020 class Placekicker/Punter this month from Buchanon (Clovis). 

https://chrissailerkicking.com/player-rankings/profile?player=9004  Race Mahlum 

This fine young man was attracted to our fine institution from his interest in our fine Robotics program.  Allegedy.  

If he chooses to try out for football, our staff will give him a fair look.  Nothing more

• Haha 2

On 3/22/2019 at 1:51 AM, THEOC89 said:

Forsure!!!!... Folsom Just put Antelope on their schedule for 9/6.... And just think, this is the best our CA 2 Time Defending 1-AA Champion team with 5* D1 out of state recruits can do.... 

It is no wonder why we get no respect in Nor Cal.... :) 

Kudos to CCM Brother, that is a legit program (4 SBG Titles) that has done it the right way for years!!!!... I am pulling for your QB to have a Big year, that dude getting ejected was bogus and those refs cost them a section title and SBG last year!!!!...

Without running to Calpreps to investigate, could you name the 3 NorCal teams that held Folsom to their lowest point totals?

I doubt you could.

If you could, you'd stop with the bashing of the Antelope game.

Those three teams are:

1.  De La Salle (0)

2.  Del Oro (40)

3.  Antelope (41)

That's right, the Titans gave Folsom a better game than anyone in the vaunted SFL, except for Del Oro, which was basically a wash.  Antelope also played close games against Capital Christian and Inderkum, two pretty good teams.

Further, they didn't *just* put them on the schedule.  They always were, since it was the second of a two-game series.  If DLS were to cancel every series where the they won the first game going away, they wouldn't have very many NorCal teams left to play, would they?

Seriously, get over it.

2 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

Without running to Calpreps to investigate, could you name the 3 NorCal teams that held Folsom to their lowest point totals?

I doubt you could.

If you could, you'd stop with the bashing of the Antelope game.

Those three teams are:

1.  De La Salle (0)

2.  Del Oro (40)

3.  Antelope (41)

That's right, the Titans gave Folsom a better game than anyone in the vaunted SFL, except for Del Oro, which was basically a wash.  Antelope also played close games against Capital Christian and Inderkum, two pretty good teams.

Further, they didn't *just* put them on the schedule.  They always were, since it was the second of a two-game series.  If DLS were to cancel every series where the they won the first game going away, they wouldn't have very many NorCal teams left to play, would they?

Seriously, get over it.

I apologize for not realizing what a “close game” 41-0 is...🤣🤣🤣

”The Antelope” game is representative of a 8 Year body of work of Folsom dodging teams that can beat them and only scheduling teams they can pad their stats and run up the score against... (Except for a no lose game against DLS of course)....

They are Back to Back 1-AA Champs, 4 x SBG Champs, Like 7 Section and SFL league titles or something in the last 8 Years...

Step up for Nor Cal, Drop “Antelope” and put CC on the Schedule and I will “Get Over It” and stop calling them what they are...

No Cal’s Great “Paper Tiger”....🙂

• Like 4

5 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

”The Antelope” game is representative of a 8 Year body of work of Folsom dodging teams that can beat them and only scheduling teams they can pad their stats and run up the score against... (Except for a no lose game against DLS of course)....

They are Back to Back 1-AA Champs, 4 x SBG Champs, Like 7 Section and SFL league titles or something in the last 8 Years...

Step up for Nor Cal, Drop “Antelope” and put CC on the Schedule and I will “Get Over It” and stop calling them what they are...

Do I really have to spell everything for you?

If Folsom were still playing in the Delta League and they scheduled Del Oro or Granite Bay, would you still be up in arms? Would anyone here complain?

Scheduling Antelope was effectively like scheduling Del Oro.

Further, they were not back-to-back champs when they scheduled this game.  You're making a bunch of incorrect assumptions.

7 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Do I really have to spell everything for you?

If Folsom were still playing in the Delta League and they scheduled Del Oro or Granite Bay, would you still be up in arms? Would anyone here complain?

Scheduling Antelope was effectively like scheduling Del Oro.

Further, they were not back-to-back champs when they scheduled this game.  You're making a bunch of incorrect assumptions.

I apologize again, you are correct they were not "Back to Back" Champs when they scheduled a 2 year deal with Antelope...

They were the defending D 1-AA Champs with 17 returning Starters and D1 players everywhere and made a 2 year deal with "Antelope" while somehow a School Like PITT with less talent and no where close the "Resume" was able to take on a 2 year deal with Corona Centennial on the road both years... 

Why wouldn't I call them a "Paper Tiger" if they were in the Delta league???...  Even if they scheduled GB and DO "Out of League" They would still be blowing those over-matched teams out (Like they Have in League Play) by 40+ Points, running up the score to set meaningless records instead of playing teams they could actually lose to...

So you can replace "Antelope" With any other "Over-matched" SFL, league team or Sac Region team that routinely loses by 40 to Folsom...  Folsom is a 4 Time SBG Champion and 7 Time Section Champion in the last 8 years and have won like 40 straight league games in "The Toughest" League in Nor Cal... What more do they have to prove against "Antelope" , the SFL and Nor Cal?...

Folsom is afraid to challenge themselves, that is the bottom line... Folsom's 8 year Scheduling "Body Of Work" is what it is, 0* games Voluntarily scheduled games against CA Top 5 Teams since 2010, No Trinity League team's, or really any Top 10 team's... This is not an "Assumption', it an opinion based on facts which are not debatable...

*Except for the "No Lose" Game Against DLS where DLS Voluntarily put their Open Bowl Birth on the line against Folsom, when Foslom had 17 Returning Starters and DLS had a Brand new SO QB, and offense... That is actually the only game Folsom has Voluntarily scheduled against a CA Top 5 Team since 2010... :) 

If you still feel you need to spell it out for me, feel free, but it is safe to say, until Folsom puts Corona Centennial (The same as PITT did) on their schedule we will just agree to disagree... :) 

17 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Well it was 41-0 at half, a running clock the entire second half and Folsom pulled all starters at half...but a great job in the second half by that vaunted Antelope defense.

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Is battle at the beach gonna keep happening or will it fade out since Edison is not the same anymore?

Yes it’s happening. Regardless of how good Edison’s team, their passing tourney is still one of the best. The retired Dave White was still the main one running it last year.

• Like 4