Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!…. The only way Kahuku is a Trap game for MD is if MD is Trapped in their Hotel in Hawaii and has to forfeit the game…. 🤣

Kahuku is not a National level team this year…. 

It was a comment based on jet lag more than anything.  No, Kahuku’s not great this year, but they hit hard and so does jet lag.  As noted, SC looked like crap the Fri after its HI game.  No, MD is not SC, of course, but every season except for 2017 MD’s had one of those head scratcher off games.  Hopefully this isn’t it.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

DLS, Folsom and PITT would all Smoke Kahuku this year as would other Nor Cal Teams…. 

Depends a lot on where the game is played.  DLS prob wins, but prob not Pitt or Folsom.  Kahuku is used to playing some of the best every season.  Pitt and Folsom, not so much. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I can’t wait to see Mater Dei destroy St. Frances 😊

#SFAhasNOchance

Do you think SFA is better than Gorman? They both have a common opponent in Orange Lutheran. 🤔

In the last 4 weeks SFA will have had to travel to:

New Jersey > California > Texas > California (are they even going back to Baltimore in between this trips? lol)

That sort of travel schedule is brutal.

4 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Do you think SFA is better than Gorman? In the last 4 weeks SFA will have had to travel to:

New Jersey > California > Texas > California

That sort of travel schedule is brutal.

Not a chance, They don’t have a foundation.

Gorman is well coached and more importantly plays disciplined.

St. Frances doesn’t have an identity & is just a Baltimore team trying to be the next IMG Academy IMO.

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Gorman is well coached and more importantly plays disciplined.

More balanced offense as well.

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

St. Frances is just an athletic group of kids from Baltimore trying to be the next IMG Academy IMO.

I think this was more true when Biff was at the helm. Now, they are just riding that momentum (and losing a lot more games as a result).

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

More balanced offense as well.

I think this was more true when Biff was at the helm. Now, they are just riding that momentum (and losing a lot more games as a result).

If they can at least play IMG close and maybe Mater Dei too, then they may have enough hype for another season.

but, they need a big win again. 

3 hours ago, GeorgeW said:

Did you watch the Kahuku game vs. Mater Dei? 

HA!… After watching the BG vs Kahuku game and Seeing what MD did to BG, What’s the point?….

The last thing I needed to do on a Friday or Saturday night is watch MD spend the tail end of their Hawaii Vacation in an exhibition game they will win by 4+ TD’s…. 🤣🍻

4 hours ago, MD87 said:

Depends a lot on where the game is played.  DLS prob wins, but prob not Pitt or Folsom.  Kahuku is used to playing some of the best every season.  Pitt and Folsom, not so much. 

With THIS Kahuku team it doesn’t matter…. They have no QB…. 

They are an average team… Hawaii has been getting their doors blown off this year…. 🤣

13 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!… After watching the BG vs Kahuku game and Seeing what MD did to BG, What’s the point?….

The last thing I needed to do on a Friday or Saturday night is watch MD spend the tail end of their Hawaii Vacation in an exhibition game they will win by 4+ TD’s…. 🤣🍻

Maybe you should do some research before pontificating to everyone else about which you know nothing of.

11 hours ago, GeorgeW said:

Maybe you should do some research before pontificating to everyone else about which you know nothing of.

Let’s see…. MD had a Hawaii Vacation for a week…. Slept walked through the exhibition game they knew they would win easily against Kahuku and won by 4+ TD’s….

Not sure what I don’t know…. 🤣🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Let’s see…. MD had a Hawaii Vacation for a week…. Slept walked through the exhibition game they knew they would win easily against Kahuku and won by 4+ TD’s….

Not sure what I don’t know…. 🤣🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, GeorgeW said:

For starters, you pretty much whiffed on Folsom

I don’t think he whiffed on Folsom as much as everybody whiffed on Serra and DLS, especially DLS.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

So did everyone else including the polls that had them in the top 25….

What does that have to do with Kahuku vs MD…. 

You may be correct.  I  don't want to argue with you guys.   You have been around these teams much longer than me.   I just think Kahuku is being underestimated.