Some California news

Ararar

23 hours ago, FbDad1986 said:

the backup who is Dominick Catalano. He was okay but definitely not Longstreet lol. What's crazy if HL doesn't play they'll be without 5 starters in that game due to injuries or transfer sit out. 

No, Catalano is not Longstreet but he's gonna need to get reps against good teams if he's gonna be number 1 next year.   Over the years Cen10 hasn't had too many issues with marquee players having to roam the sidelines.  Even at full strength they don't beat MD so it really doesn't matter that much.  The outcome of their season won't change.  Win league, win one playoff game, maybe put up a fight against MD or SJB.

9 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

never fear them but never even come close to playing a competitive game with them either. fraud program

Yes, I guess losing to MD 21-16 and SJB 43-42 are what you would call Non Competitive games…. 🤣

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cal 14 said:

Kind of a neat trick, since the CIF does not have a state soccer championship.

Strange because last season Mater Dei won the soccer championship in the CIF SS Open division, and then lost to St. Augustine of San Diego in the state D1 playoffs. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Strange because last season Mater Dei won the soccer championship in the CIF SS Open division, and then lost to St. Augustine of San Diego in the state D1 playoffs. 

My understanding is that they only have So Cal and Nor Cal championships but not full on state tournament.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Moist and Plump said:

losing with your starters to other teams' practice squad players is the definition of non competitive.

What does that have to do with playing a “Non Competitive Games”…. You stated that Cen10 plays “Non-Competitive Games” and I just pointed out 2 recent Competitive games Cen10 has played with both MD and SJB…. 

Oh wait, I forgot, you are just a total Jackass…. My Bad…. 🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

What does that have to do with playing a “Non Competitive Games”…. You stated that Cen10 plays “Non-Competitive Games” and I just pointed out 2 recent Competitive games Cen10 has played with both MD and SJB…. 

Oh wait, I forgot, you are just a total Jackass…. My Bad…. 🤣

my point is that mater dei and bosco weren't competing in those two games they were just using them as practice reps for the backups of there backups. and STILL WON EASY.

4 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

my point is that mater dei and bosco weren't competing in those two games they were just using them as practice reps for the backups of there backups. and STILL WON EASY.

Those were D1 Semifinal Playoff games Dipshit…. 🤣

15 hours ago, Cal 14 said:

Kind of a neat trick, since the CIF does not have a state soccer championship.

You are technically correct.

The State Regional Championships are as high as you can go. 

NorCal has their Regional Champions, and SoCal has their Regional Champions. But the Norcal and Socal regional champions never meet.

Servite is Regional Champions. When you win every playoff game in your division, no one finishes above you...You are Champions.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Those were D1 Semifinal Playoff games Dipshit…. 🤣

EXACTLY MY POINT THEY WERE RESTING THERE REAL PLAYERS AND SECOND STRING BACKUPS BECAUSE THERE WAS A REAL GAME THE NEXT WEEK there is no way they mater dei or bosco would risk getting anyone hurt in a meaningless game the week before playing each other. trust me if you ever get enough money to come down to so cal for a season you will see that theres levels to this and so cal is on a whole different levels.

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

You are technically correct.

The State Regional Championships are as high as you can go. 

NorCal has their Regional Champions, and SoCal has their Regional Champions. But the Norcal and Socal regional champions never meet.

Servite is Regional Champions. When you win every playoff game in your division, no one finishes above you...You are Champions.

trust me if they made a "true" state championship the so cal team would always win by at least 15 goals. no need to waste everyones time. theres levels to this and so cal is on a whole different level.

2 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

EXACTLY MY POINT THEY WERE RESTING THERE REAL PLAYERS AND SECOND STRING BACKUPS BECAUSE THERE WAS A REAL GAME THE NEXT WEEK there is no way they mater dei or bosco would risk getting anyone hurt in a meaningless game the week before playing each other. trust me if you ever get enough money to come down to so cal for a season you will see that theres levels to this and so cal is on a whole different levels.

Well that Explains it!…. I always wondered how in 2021 SJB lost by 20 to Servite in the D1 Semifinals…. They were obviously playing their backups because no one takes Semifinal playoff games seriously…. 🤣

Go back to posting about Folsom…. You know, your team who were Banned under the same handle for on the Nor Cal Board a few months ago for your normal trolling and Folsom BS…. 🤣🤣

What will really be funny is when MD sends their JV team to spank Folsom in the Open this year…. No reason to play starters in a Championship game!…. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Well that Explains it!…. I always wondered how in 2021 SJB lost by 20 to Servite in the D1 Semifinals…. They were obviously playing their backups because no one takes Semifinal playoff games seriously…. 🤣

Go back to posting about Folsom…. You know, your team who were Banned under the same handle for on the Nor Cal Board a few months ago for your normal trolling and Folsom BS…. 🤣🤣

What will really be funny is when MD sends their JV team to spank Folsom in the Open this year…. No reason to play starters in a Championship game!…. 🤣🤣🤣

servite "won" that game because they were cheating. which is why the entire coaching staff/admin got fired shortly after and the program hasn't won a single game (or even quarter of a game) of note sense then.

2 hours ago, Moist and Plump said:

trust me if they made a "true" state championship the so cal team would always win by at least 15 goals. no need to waste everyones time. theres levels to this and so cal is on a whole different level.

SoCal had three teams finish in the national top ten - #8, #9, and #10, led by Servite, the State Regional Champion from the South. Norcal's State Regional Champion, Mitty, finished at #13.

SoCal soccer is clearly better, but saying there's no need for a "true state championship" because of a difference in top talent is inaccurate. There's no need for a "true" state championship because the lower region already has a population close to that of Texas, and the boundaries are virtual no matter how you make them. They weren't gerrymandered into a ring.