US Government?

RedZone

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

If that isn't a red flag as big as Trumps narcissism then we are truly lost.  To defend and support that guy having anything to do with our government is a shame and speaks volumes about their character or lack of. 

I hope all those "paid protestors" that numbered in the millions across the country can go out and vote without being paid to do so.  ;)

miller is the leader of the trump base. Can you imagine this guy in your ears and head?

The White House could be flying the KKK flag (which they basically are) and concha would still post "everything is great" memes on message forums.

trump was right when he said his base didn't care if he shot someone down in cold blood they would still love and vote for him.

I give you redneck concha.

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Shots fired at someone who uses the N word, gets banned two- three times and is devoid of historical context in almost all of political conversation...A drive Bye at best, at worst,not yet determined...A pathological want to be, yet a zero in fact..

The historical context here is you are one fucked up old man!

18 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Such a classy dude. The truth must hurt little chippy, hillary, cajun, red zone etc.

The truth is NOT one of you ignorant trump assholes will even call a racist POS like Stephen Miller out. You skirt right around him and play ostrich on heroin. 

Don't even talk to me. You are just a deluded punk.....55 years from now you will drummer61.

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The truth is NOT one of you ignorant trump assholes will even call a racist POS like Stephen Miller out. You skirt right around him and play ostrich on heroin. 

Don't even talk to me. You are just a deluded punk.....55 years from now you will drummer61.

Such anger and disdain for people little chippy. Are you close to going on a N word tirade?