Bingham vs East Post Championship Game

lancer3622

50 minutes ago, Gametime66 said:

Man, we ducked you twice because Bingham hasn't played a classification down in 20+ years... you take it to heart to much. 

I really don't think they would beat Bingham because all we have to do is stack the box and dare the pass. Just like Timpview in 2012-2014. Could be wrong!

if we do cross paths next year, I hope it's a good game. Go Miners!

Nice one Brother.  Commend you for even responding.  Take it to the heart too much?  We just want to play.  No excuses.  We settle the issue on the field.  It's really that simple.  As for the Timpview reference, this isn't 2012 to 2014.  We are talking about this season.  What most people on this forum are not aware of, is that we (East) use to have our summer week camp with Bingham for years, up until 3 years ago.  Gametime66, ask your Coaches how that experience was for them year in and year out?  We would consistently dominate you guys in the team scrimmages held throughout the week.  The last year we had camp together, which was the summer leading into the 2013 season, we dominated you guys so bad in the last team scrimmage, held during the last day of camp.  We actually went back to the dorms, grabbed our stuff, loaded the buses and while driving out, we passed the football field, and you guys were still getting an earful from the Coaches.  I will never forget that image.  I recognize that it wasn't a real game, but its all we have to go off of.  It's sad, because I respect the hell out of your program and didn't have any intention of sharing information that would shed a negative light on your program.  But I just got tired of reading all the crap you and your brother, BinghamMiners, was posting.  Again, you guys get selected to go to Dallas, I will be your guys biggest cheerleader. hahahaha.  

34 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

Nice one Brother.  Commend you for even responding.  Take it to the heart too much?  We just want to play.  No excuses.  We settle the issue on the field.  It's really that simple.  As for the Timpview reference, this isn't 2012 to 2014.  We are talking about this season.  What most people on this forum are not aware of, is that we (East) use to have our summer week camp with Bingham for years, up until 3 years ago.  Gametime66, ask your Coaches how that experience was for them year in and year out?  We would consistently dominate you guys in the team scrimmages held throughout the week.  The last year we had camp together, which was the summer leading into the 2013 season, we dominated you guys so bad in the last team scrimmage, held during the last day of camp.  We actually went back to the dorms, grabbed our stuff, loaded the buses and while driving out, we passed the football field, and you guys were still getting an earful from the Coaches.  I will never forget that image.  I recognize that it wasn't a real game, but its all we have to go off of.  It's sad, because I respect the hell out of your program and didn't have any intention of sharing information that would shed a negative light on your program.  But I just got tired of reading all the crap you and your brother, BinghamMiners, was posting.  Again, you guys get selected to go to Dallas, I will be your guys biggest cheerleader. hahahaha.  

I started with the Miners in 2013. Don't remember East at Price camp. I like the rivalry we have and I respect you and your opinions about both programs. Much love man!

East will be in 6A next year, it's official today for football only. UHSAA approved the motion.

so there may be a Bingham vs East game in 2017! Both teams will be reloaded.

East will be in Region 3 with Herriman, West Jordan. Bingham will be in Region 4 with Lone Peak and Pleasant Grove - on the realignment draft. So this is not official yet.

4 minutes ago, Gametime66 said:

East will be in 6A next year, it's official today for football only. UHSAA approved the motion.

so there may be a Bingham vs East game in 2017! Both teams will be reloaded.

East will be in Region 3 with Herriman, West Jordan. Bingham will be in Region 4 with Lone Peak and Pleasant Grove - on the realignment draft. So this is not official yet.

Just to add to what our brother Gametime66 said, here is an attachment of the proposed regions (conferences) for next season.

regions.PNG

• Like 1