Golden Domers not so golden

Bormio

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I dont remember... or to put it more blatantly... I dont wanna remember... 

I struck out 5 times in one night then got wasted... the typical.... 

That was the last time I went to a party.... 

Im not a party man... anymore...  

Well damn! 

You shot your shot (5x), and missed. Don't worry.... it happens to to best of us. But hey, you miss 100% of shots you don't take, and at least you tried.

10 hours ago, 181pl said:

ND was FLAT and I'm not really sold on Kelly. He's a good coach but can't win the big games for whatever reason. Said the same thing about Richt but so far he's shaken thst bug this year.

I can't put this one on Kelly.  Miami was on their game and Wimbush was way off.  4 turnover chains to 0 was the key.  Miami did what ND was doing to teams all year.  Tip your hat and beat Navy.  No playoffs for ND this season.

1 hour ago, Zoe Boy said:

can't put this one on Kelly.  Miami was on their game and Wimbush was way off.  4 turnover chains to 0 was the key.  Miami did what ND was doing to teams all year.  Tip your hat and beat Navy.  No playoffs for ND this season.

Yup, a lot of good teams came away from yesterday looking ordinary at best.  Playoff format was necessary for just that reason.  

13 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Guess ND didnt wanna go to the playoffs.... 

Damn tonight went bad for my bets... 

HELL, when I was in high school! ND didn't even go BOWLING!(back when the media gave high schools AND colleges in the Mid West, nattys, without having to play more than ten game seasons! And ND continued that mindset, until the money got too large to say no!