LET'S GO AUBURN!!!!!! TD Auburn!!! The Tigers lead A lot to a little!!

AztecPadre

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Beat Bama/Auburn = Go To Playoffs... its that simple.

Lmaooo that simple? Outgained by 300+ yards and were losing by 30 in the 4th quarter.  Georgia had 22 carries for 19 rushing yards at one point today. 

Alabama is going to beat Auburn and run through Georgia. Auburn has a better chance at Bama in two weeks and that’ll be a dog fight. But that’s the real SEC Championship and everyone knows it now

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Lmaooo that simple? Outgained by 300+ yards and were losing by 30 in the 4th quarter.  Georgia had 22 carries for 19 rushing yards at one point today. 

Alabama is going to beat Auburn and run through Georgia. Auburn has a better chance at Bama in two weeks and that’ll be a dog fight. But that’s the real SEC Championship and everyone knows it now

Every team has a bad game. Looks to me like Auburn is going to beat Bama after a poor showing vs a team UGA put the hammer on. Bama needed a last minute TD to squeak that one out.

Bama has beat exactly NO ONE.

It is that simple. All UGA has to do is beat Bama or Auburn to go to the playoffs. 

12 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

THEY BEAT LSU BY 14.  A team that BEAT AUBURN. Who just beat Georgia by 500 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Careful... you have to beat Auburn ... if not no SEC title or playoffs ..

Bama was actually down 7 to Mississippi St in the 4th... that team aint winning a natty.

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Bama was actually down 7 to Mississippi St in the 4th... that team aint winning a natty.

And Auburn was in a ONE SCORE GAME against MERCER in the 4th quarter. (Yep, the same Auburn team that teabagged Georgia) 

BUT BECAUSE THEY BEAT YOUR BULLDOGS THEY JUST GOTTA BE BETTET THAN BAMA. THEY GOTTA BE!!! 

LMAOOOO sleep well bud. 

9DF2E187-F7BC-4261-BA3A-483414147CFB.jpeg

I didn’t forget Auburn was up by seven in the 4th quarter against fcs Mercer. 

I didnt forget Auburn scored 6 on Clemson 

i didn’t forget Auburn lost to LSU 

So because they beat a potential three loss Georgia team with an awful offensive line, they’re going to beat Alabama, a team that’s ran the SEC for Years? 

Today was tough for my state. I get it. It said a lot more about Georgia than Auburn 

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

And Auburn was in a ONE SCORE GAME against MERCER in the 4th quarter. (Yep, the same Auburn team that teabagged Georgia) 

BUT BECAUSE THEY BEAT YOUR BULLDOGS THEY JUST GOTTA BE BETTET THAN BAMA. THEY GOTTA BE!!! 

LMAOOOO sleep well bud. 

9DF2E187-F7BC-4261-BA3A-483414147CFB.jpeg

Dude if Bama played Auburn right now... 

Auburn would beat them by 14....

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dude if Bama played Auburn right now... 

Auburn would beat them by 14....

You said Florida State was going to best alabama 

you said LSU was going to beat Alabama 

you said Miss St was going to beat Alabama tonight in the other thread. 

Do you really think anyone takes what you say seriously? You said Ohio State was going to best them weeks ago before they lost by 31 to fucking Iowa. The same Iowa team that scored zero on offense today against Wisconsin 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

I didn’t forget Auburn was up by seven in the 4th quarter against fcs Mercer. 

I didnt forget Auburn scored 6 on Clemson 

i didn’t forget Auburn lost to LSU 

So because they beat a potential three loss Georgia team with an awful offensive line, they’re going to beat Alabama, a team that’s ran the SEC for Years? 

Today was tough for my state. I get it. It said a lot more about Georgia than Auburn 

No no buddy Alabama doesnt just get to rely in pedigree after the MSU game...

A game which you won solely on luck... 

Be real here... 

CSU,LSU,A&M and MSU are the best teams Bama has played  all of which gave Bama Hell...   Y'all are not winning a title this year... Im not saying UGA is all that.. But I'll be damned if I let you sit back and harp on Bama  and hype them up...