LET'S GO AUBURN!!!!!! TD Auburn!!! The Tigers lead A lot to a little!!

AztecPadre

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

7 points for UGA, 4 completions for Fromm. 19 yards rushing for UGA. Maybe throw for more than 250 yards?

LOL at UGA........... Down 23 and running the ball late in the 3rd. That's how much confidence they have in Fromm

Well would you look at that? He gets protection and connects on a big throw.

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

7 points for UGA, 4 completions for Fromm. 19 yards rushing for UGA. Maybe throw for more than 250 yards?

LOL at UGA........... Down 23 and running the ball late in the 3rd. That's how much confidence they have in Fromm

For someone who claims to know football as much as you, you'd think you would see when an OL is getting worked and how difficult it is to run an offense when that happens.

But no, you expect one guy on the team to be a miracle worker.

Just now, steeler01 said:

But @CCBlackhatter Those HB's will be fresh in the 4th quarter right? That'll wear that defense out. 

That is yet to be seen. Doesn't matter when everything else is going against you too.

Tell us Mr. Football guru. What has been the difference? Penalties, a muffed kick, and a missed field goals or Fromm and the running game?

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

For someone who claims to know football as much as you, you'd think you would see when an OL is getting worked and how difficult it is to run an offense when that happens.

What's happening to that offense is what happens when you can't count on your QB to make plays to win. It's very different to pass the ball when you're running the ball on a team as opposed to being asked to loosen the defense up by throwing the ball 1st.

Like I said many times, Bama(Today Auburn) would force Fromm to beat them by passing the ball on downs where UGA usually runs the ball. 

This is why I would bet any amount on Clemson against UGA. 

Fromm, looking like a true freshman and feeling the pressure.......I don't believe Smart has a whole lot of confidence in him right now.

Georgia's defense is NOT as good as LSU's....DL getting pushed back pretty good.

Still some time, bit it's pretty obvious Georgia won't be busting many long TD runs in the 4th quarter..

7 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Fromm, looking like a true freshman and feeling the pressure.......I don't believe Smart has a whole lot of confidence in him right now.

Georgia's defense is NOT as good as LSU's....DL getting pushed back pretty good.

Still some time, bit it's pretty obvious Georgia won't be busting many long TD runs in the 4th quarter..

They're worn down. Georgia's offense hasn't been able to stay on the field today.

19 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

What's happening to that offense is what happens when you can't count on your QB to make plays to win. It's very different to pass the ball when you're running the ball on a team as opposed to being asked to loosen the defense up by throwing the ball 1st.

Like I said many times, Bama(Today Auburn) would force Fromm to beat them by passing the ball on downs where UGA usually runs the ball. 

This is why I would bet any amount on Clemson against UGA. 

Clemson is in a dogfight with FSU.  Clemson is not a great team this season.

• Thanks 1