Alabama Senate seat...

DBP66

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I hear you...can they can carry Roy around like he carries his Bible around with him and your 100% right about us REMOVING OURSELVES as the world leaders by Donny's words and actions....from being respected to laughing stock in less than a year!..and his minnions love him for it...crazy!

YES...CRAZY !!!

but crazy WHO ?

Image result for cocoa puffs gif 

• Confused 1

I hear you...can they can carry Roy around like he carries his Bible around with him and your 100% right about us REMOVING OURSELVES as the world leaders by Donny's words and actions....from being respected to laughing stock in less than a year!..and his minnions love him for it...crazy!

China and Japan are racing to fill the economic markets we are screwing around with. 

China will soon eclipse our economy and Trump expedited it. 

Germany has taken up the mantel of the leader of Europe and the free worlds moral compass.

Things will never be the same.

---------------------

My question, are the Dems as responsible for this as Trump? 

Allowing Hillary to run may be seen as the root cause. 

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm lost?..not any MOORE....I explained who I support in Alabama...who do you support?...are you lost too?

Funny you think your 'support' means anything xD

I don't get a vote....what makes you think you do? 

You want to indict someone in the press (yes EVEN politicians included lol) but then go a step further and convict in the 'court of public opinion' ...then you MUST do it correctly...as in 'prove it' BEFORE the election.....you had what 40 years? 

But I do not have to BUY anything as I am not a consumer for these goods...

Too Funny that you eat off the plate of the FEAST that was not even layed out for YOU, or your 'vote'

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

China and Japan are racing to fill the economic markets we are screwing around with. 

China will soon eclipse our economy and Trump expedited it. 

Germany has taken up the mantel of the leader of Europe and the free worlds moral compass.

Things will never be the same.

---------------------

My question, are the Dems as responsible for this as Trump? 

Allowing Hillary to run may be seen as the root cause. 

I don't see how you can blame the dems for any of this...he had his America first agenda he ran on..end the Paris Accord..pull out of the TPP...end NAFTA...embassy move....he's going full steam ahead....Hillary or any other person who the dems ran wouldn't be doing the stupid shit he's doing....the dems aren't that dumb or shortsighted IMO...

8 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

Funny you think your 'support' means anything xD

I don't get a vote....what makes you think you do? 

You want to indict someone in the press (yes EVEN politicians included lol) but then go a step further and convict in the 'court of public opinion' ...then you MUST do it correctly...as in 'prove it' BEFORE the election.....you had what 40 years? 

But I do not have to BUY anything as I am not a consumer for these goods...

Too Funny that you eat off the plate of the FEAST that was not even layed out for YOU, or your 'vote'

..then why weigh in on the topic at all??..O.o...disappointed in you Lurch... but it sounds like you're a Moore excuse maker with your 40 year comment...:$...not surprising.

I don't see how you can blame the dems for any of this...he had his America first agenda he ran on..end the Paris Accord..pull out of the TPP...end NAFTA...embassy move....he's going full steam ahead....Hillary or any other person who the dems ran wouldn't be doing the stupid shit he's doing....the dems aren't that dumb or shortsighted IMO...

Blame the Dems for putting forth such a hated candidate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I gotta laugh. What else can I do?

I understand that you post rhetoric as part of an agenda rather than as a reasoned belief as the dolts do but still... 

just sayin' 

Feelings on Moore in general notwithstanding, I sincerely hope you recognized that YearbookLady was less than credible from the start. 

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..then why weigh in on the topic at all??..O.o...

Problem is when people ask that question of you, the answer always comes back as anything other than 'objective' and entirely enslaved in the 'subjective' mindset....so why are you continuously and mindlessly 'weighing in' on this particularly fond subject wherein you have no vote?

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

... but it sounds like you're a Moore excuse maker with your 40 year comment...:$...not surprising.

Homie don't play dat....I said PROVE IT.

Never an "excuse needed" with no proof.   40 years is certainly appropriate if your going to try and add a timeline like the "impending election" that you "can't vote for him now" battle cry for the 'accused but not convicted' onslaught..

.If 'Accusations' is all you got after 40 years, then that's your own 'turd sandwich' made for your vote (well not even yours in this case) that you will have to eat.  Appetizers sure taste good before the main course now don't it?

58 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I am not torn, I want them to own Moore, period.

They will, and it won't be a problem in the long run. Moore will simply be lost in the shuffle of the current hysteria.

But what we really need to do is simply get out the vote.

That's pretty much the key for everyone.

We are "enjoying" minority rule and that is the problem. 

The system is stacked against those that produce, the population centers. Power disproportionately favors the inbreeds and religious dolts. 

Reality is actually the polar opposite of this. Not even sure how/where you came up with it. You people simply became complacent with your power, and expected demographics to make up for your laziness.

Still, if we get everyone to vote, we can rid ourselves of this sickness. 

The bad part is, in one short year we have removed ourselves as the world leader,  to never be reclaimed. 

It'll take a decade of "getting everyone to vote" to "rid yourselves of this sickness." I'm afraid not even Trump is enough to keep you all motivated for as long as will be necessary.

We're still the world leader. The collective tantrum of the left over the guy sitting in the chair doesn't change that.

19 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Feelings on Moore in general notwithstanding, I sincerely hope you recognized that YearbookLady was less than credible from the start. 

obviously.... it's a big ball of inbreed down there

I head some regular folks from AL speak to this, the Moore accusations on day one, I was shocked.

I knew after 4-5 random interviews that he would be elected no matter what he did. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

What is the point?

No one with a mind thinks Moore is anything but a fuc%ed up dude. (he should fit perfect in DC)

These posters you are fighting with don't believe what they post. It's just tribal chants as part of their unification ritual.  

Really. I think you might be full of it as much as georgie. A GOP running for Senate seat in Bama and all of a sudden after 40 years he abused every girl in Bama? If you do not find this even a tad bit suspicious then you have some real issues. And now we have an accuser saying she FORGED part of what was written after she said Moore wrote the entire meassage. And you still see with blinders.

Just now, thc6795 said:

mocking the people of Alabama.

With all respect, what's not to mock? 

I know, I know. It should not be done. But honest, it's hard not to.

OK, you are right, no one should be mocked. 

I apologize as I too have done it since I head the good people of the state speak to Moore. 

I will try to keep my remarks fact driven without belittling the culture.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I head some regular folks from AL speak to this, the Moore accusations on day one, I was shocked.

I knew after 4-5 random interviews that he would be elected no matter what he did. 

And you still can't figure out why the elites are getting their asses kicked.

Interesting.

• Thanks 1

Man Nor not you too? There is nothing wrong with the people of Alabama.  Moore is one of their on.  They know him.  None of these accusations came out for over 20 yrs.  Then a reporter from NY breaks the story during a heated election? I don't know if Moore is guilty or not. I don't blame the people of Alabama for doubting media reports

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Really. I think you might be full of it as much as georgie. A GOP running for Senate seat in Bama and all of a sudden after 40 years he abused every girl in Bama? If you do not find this even a tad bit suspicious then you have some real issues. And now we have an accuser saying she FORGED part of what was written after she said Moore wrote the entire meassage. And you still see with blinders.

and who signed the yearbook James??...a 32 year old man...and if you had a half a brain and listened to the Hannity interview you heard a confession of how a pedophile works...40 years has nothing to do with anything it doesn't changed what happens to TEENAGE GIRLS James...

With all respect, what's not to mock? 

I know, I know. It should not be done. But honest, it's hard not to.

OK, you are right, no one should be mocked. 

I apologize as I too have done it since I head the good people of the state speak to Moore. 

I will try to keep my remarks fact driven without belittling the culture.

Man bro this thinking all but gaurentees Trump's re-election. The people back east and in CA think they run this country. Trump said F NY and CA and won the election 

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and who signed the yearbook James??...a 32 year old man...and if you had a half a brain and listened to the Hannity interview you heard a confession of how a pedophile works...40 years has nothing to do with anything it doesn't changed what happens to TEENAGE GIRLS James...

You fucking dope, if Allred admitted part of the entty is forged how do you know it all isn't? Because CNN said it wasn't? Ignorant bitch boy

21 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

We know how it came out. It was no conspiracy. 

It's what happens in every state every election. Reporters ask questions. 

The answers came back with tons of "unusual" stuff about Moore... all eerily similar

Finally the reporters got someone to go on record and then a few others felt they should too. 

I'll bet they all wished they had not. 

This is the same media that went after Clinton and got him impeached. 

Went after Palin and exposed her ignorance, destroyed Carter, made life hell for Bush JR. Loved Ray-Gun but exposed Iran-Contra, forced LBJ from office. 

It is good an healthy that we have a media that does this. 

This does not happen in Russia or China. 

36 minutes ago, ResidentTroll said:

Problem is when people ask that question of you, the answer always comes back as anything other than 'objective' and entirely enslaved in the 'subjective' mindset....so why are you continuously and mindlessly 'weighing in' on this particularly fond subject wherein you have no vote?

Homie don't play dat....I said PROVE IT.

Never an "excuse needed" with no proof.   40 years is certainly appropriate if your going to try and add a timeline like the "impending election" that you "can't vote for him now" battle cry for the 'accused but not convicted' onslaught..

.If 'Accusations' is all you got after 40 years, then that's your own 'turd sandwich' made for your vote (well not even yours in this case) that you will have to eat.  Appetizers sure taste good before the main course now don't it?

fond of this subject?..not I...but guess what?...it's BIG news in case you haven't noticed...hence the topic I started and you weighed in on...

..and what does 40 years have to do with what happened to teenage girls at the hands of Roy the Bible boy?...multiple accusations which is tough for anyone to prove 40 years after the fact but thank goodness Roy's signature is on the yearbook...and if listened to his interview with Hannity you heard a confession...shit Hannity didn't even buy his answers...asking moms to date their teenage daughters?..that works for you??...:$

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

fond of this subject?..not I...but guess what?...it's BIG news in case yuo haven't noticed...hence the topic I started and you weighed in on...

..and what does 40 years have to do with what happened to teenage girls at a\the hands of Roy the Bible boy?...multiple accusations which is tough for anyone to prove 40 years after the fact but thank goodness Roy's signature is on the yearbook...and if listened to his interview with Hannity you heard a confession...shit Hannity didn't even buy his answers...asking moms to date their teenage daughters?..that works for you??...:$

It did for you

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Man Nor not you too? There is nothing wrong with the people of Alabama.  Moore is one of their on.  They know him.  None of these accusations came out for over 20 yrs.  Then a reporter from NY breaks the story during a heated election? I don't know if Moore is guilty or not. I don't blame the people of Alabama for doubting media reports

The election was not heated. Moore was expected to win easily, like all GOP candidates do since civil rights upset them all. 

In all seriousness, I find the general culture of AL disturbing.