Republican V.P. pick has some problems here.....

DBP66

28 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

That right there disqualifies you….thanks for playing blind 🐑 

I wasn't asking you how Harris was supposed to fix the border because you definitely have no answer.  Don't feel bad because Concha doesn't either.  Not surprising since this has been an issue for decades and Republicans have sabotaged every effort.  But Harris is just magically going to fix it?  

mensa7 

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

So you don't know.  Thanks.  

She had the backing of the president, Numbnuts. 

That's the guy who stopped the wall and rescinded Trump's presidential orders.

What efforts did she make? Sweet fuck all.

She owns it.

Tough shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, concha said:

She had the backing of the president, Numbnuts. 

That's the guy who stopped the wall and rescinded Trump's presidential orders.

What efforts did she make? Sweet fuck all.

She owns it.

Tough shit.

Wow!!! I am very impressed.  The backing of the President huh?  Ok.  So how was she supposed to solve the problem?  Anything?  Can she write laws?  Wave a magic wand?  I know you don't know, I'm just waiting for you to admit it.  

You won't admit it though because you are an angry person and if this problem was solved you would have 1 less thing to be angry about.  

There was a bipartisan solution in the Senate, which is where this problem has to be solved, and Trump blew it up.  You will never get a more conservative bill agreed to by Democrats and Trump didn't want it because he, like you, would have less to pretend to be angry about.  

The only people struggling with this fact is you MAGATS who are losing the battle with reality.  

tumblr_f01094bf9a7ef69a7293a22eb92c8015_44f493f2_540.jpg.b425e3f2260b94680f0db54e90211bb5.jpg

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Wow!!! I am very impressed.  The backing of the President huh?  Ok.  So how was she supposed to solve the problem?  Anything?  Can she write laws?  Wave a magic wand?  I know you don't know, I'm just waiting for you to admit it.  

You won't admit it though because you are an angry person and if this problem was solved you would have 1 less thing to be angry about.  

There was a bipartisan solution in the Senate, which is where this problem has to be solved, and Trump blew it up.  You will never get a more conservative bill agreed to by Democrats and Trump didn't want it because he, like you, would have less to pretend to be angry about.  

The only people struggling with this fact is you MAGATS who are losing the battle with reality.  

tumblr_f01094bf9a7ef69a7293a22eb92c8015_44f493f2_540.jpg.b425e3f2260b94680f0db54e90211bb5.jpg

She couldn't have recommended and pushed for the wall to be built?

Keeping presidential orders?

She couldn't have used the WH to push against sanctuaries?

She did NOTHING.

Her lack of effort and results are hers to wear.

H.R.2 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, concha said:

She couldn't have recommended and pushed for the wall to be built?

Keeping presidential orders?

She couldn't have used the WH to push against sanctuaries?

She did NOTHING.

Her lack of effort and results are hers to wear.

H.R.2 

LMAO!!!  Still got nothing.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO!!!  Still got nothing.  

Remember, this is the same guy who thought Trump was an economic genius because he approved "prosperity zones" which are just giant boondoggles. 

Nobody manufactures more nonsense in service of an idol than concha the toady.

On 7/30/2024 at 1:30 AM, DevilDog said:

@DBP66 @golfaddict1 @Ga96 @World Citizen

This shows just how damn nutty they are.  He doesn't have to make a joke to make them comical .  This is funny.  This should be her campaign video.  Next she will be an Alien.  

This is just a Democrat carrying water for his party. Just like 95 percent of the news and info you have access to on your phone or TV

• Haha 1