Republican V.P. pick has some problems here.....

DBP66

42 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You’re the best 66!  Biden kicked ass. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. What’s kicked his ass:

stairs

simple words and sentences

Xi and Iran

bicycles

Jill ( once he stepped down and she couldn’t be POTUS behind closed doors)

anything he just heard or thought have

border

again, thank you I needed a good laugh!🫡

and don't forget the stock market....😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Have you been living underground last 4 years?  Seriously.  

Most jobs, lowered deficit, cap on insulin, prescription costs, more energy produced, infrastructure, could of had border/immigration (until Trump killed it), inflation reduction act.  The list is longer of course, but you really don't care about any of this, you just would rather believe things that are not true.  

All without any help from Republicans.  In fact, all with Republicans lying and trying to sabotage everything.  Go back to watching Fox news and keep battling reality.  

#mensa7

Everything is great! One great country today boy! 

Sadly you believe this shit. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

What's up with you clowns and piles of Shiiittt?  Do better Sweet one.   Why the hate on my White Brothers 😁

You just keep in doin’ what daddy tells ya and he mights give ya a lil bit mo’ on the EBT…….

• Haha 1

I have to educate you all on ole larry. He gets on here spreading lies and he honestly doesn't care about anything that isn't happening to him. Hell thump and lie on here but the minute something happens to someone in his life he turns left leaning. It's weird to see. It has to be personal for him to understand things mentally.

On top of that I believe it was last year he claimed he was never getting on here again but here he is.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and don't forget the stock market....😉

The only people that doesn't understand how the Market has been the last 4 years keep their coins in Glass Pigs 😆  Remember Trump said if Biden was elected the Market would crash.  That Neaderthal has the worse damn predictions.  And let's not discuss his silly COVID predictions 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

You just keep in doin’ what daddy tells ya and he mights give ya a lil bit mo’ on the EBT…….

What da Fook is an EBT?   Who is this so called Daddy.  You are the only one on here with a Pimp Name. Is that why you are so flippant with the work Hoe and Bitch Sweetlarry? 😁 Chill out Pachuco 

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m Mexican and have three black brothers. I’m good.

Looking to avoid the facts when one of your own (black-Ish/democrat) shitting on her voter base by locking them up (while innocent) is a hoot. You’re the perfect democrat. Exactly who killary, oblameless and them want voting. Uneducated and to dumb/lazy to do any research. 

Still waiting for you to give me what was so great about the last four years. Give me something. Anything. 

I know this wasn't directed at me Sweetlarry.  That is so damn wrong being called Sweet 😁.  Here is one thing that was great about the last 4 years.  This Nucklehead was nowhere near the Presidency.  That is the Greatest accomplishment by I can't remember anything Biden.  

4 Years without this Felon

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@DBP66 @golfaddict1 @Ga96 @World Citizen

This shows just how damn nutty they are.  He doesn't have to make a joke to make them comical .  This is funny.  This should be her campaign video.  Next she will be an Alien.  

Workshopping…..Chapter 1 in the Dems “How do we lie cheat and steal to retain power “ playbook.

15 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Everything is great! One great country today boy! 

Sadly you believe this shit. 

Sad that I believe the country is great?  What is it you think I was saying?  If you don't believe the things I listed are good, why not comment on that and then tell me why you don't think it is?  

The cap on insulin is not a good thing?  

Lowering the deficit is not a good thing?

Producing more energy is not a good thing?

Job creation is not a good thing?

Does any of this mean the country does not have serious issues?  Of course not.  But what I listed are good things for Americans.  If you disagree that they are good things...argue your point.  I am guessing you won't or can't.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Sad that I believe the country is great?  What is it you think I was saying?  If you don't believe the things I listed are good, why not comment on that and then tell me why you don't think it is?  

The cap on insulin is not a good thing?  

Lowering the deficit is not a good thing?

Producing more energy is not a good thing?

Job creation is not a good thing?

Does any of this mean the country does not have serious issues?  Of course not.  But what I listed are good things for Americans.  If you disagree that they are good things...argue your point.  I am guessing you won't or can't.  

• First off Trump was the one who created the insulin cap. Democrats let it lapse so Biden could get credit for it
  • On January 20, 2017 the US debt was $19.95 trillion; On January 20, 2021 the US was $27.75 trillion in debt; Today we are $35 trillion in debt. Trump added $7.8 trillion. Biden has added $7.25 trillion alone and he still has six months more months in office! At this rate he'll definetly pass Trump
  • Its not hard to "create" jobs when millions of people return to work after being furloughed during a pandemic. It was inevitable. A sack of potatoes with stick arms could've been the President and it too would have overseen "record job growth."
  • Energy production is more complicated. A lot of it has to do with a boom that began in New Mexico back in 2017, that can't really be tied to any Presidential policy. Biden said 4 years ago that he'd stop drilling on public lands but didn't. Many in your party are Green Freaks who want nothing to do with this. Biden has already limited the amount of land leasing the oil industry can undertake. Other actions undertaken by Biden make drilling more expensive. Many in the industry are concerned about its long term growth.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IN/IN11754/2

https://usdebtclock.org/

• Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I have to educate you all on ole larry. He gets on here spreading lies and he honestly doesn't care about anything that isn't happening to him. Hell thump and lie on here but the minute something happens to someone in his life he turns left leaning. It's weird to see. It has to be personal for him to understand things mentally.

On top of that I believe it was last year he claimed he was never getting on here again but here he is.

I don’t hide behind screen names and refuse to meet people like your bitchass. You’re one of the bigger racist pieces of shit here who disparages his own program because they didn’t hire a black coach. 

Tried reaching out to your sissy ass personally but you’re so afraid of your own  shadow you can’t have DMs. GSB had you pegged from the jump. Funny you didn’t even have the guts to meet him when he was at your place. Imagine constantly talking shot but being afraid to meet a little old white dude?!? 

Take that racist mess back to loserville, lest I send Joe down there again to have you run scared. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, DevilDog said:

What da Fook is an EBT?   Who is this so called Daddy.  You are the only one on here with a Pimp Name. Is that why you are so flippant with the work Hoe and Bitch Sweetlarry? 😁 Chill out Pachuco 

Don’t act like you don’t know homes. Stay in your lane and make sure you do as you’ve been conditioned to for your entire life. 😉

16 hours ago, DevilDog said:

@DBP66 @golfaddict1 @Ga96 @World Citizen

This shows just how damn nutty they are.  He doesn't have to make a joke to make them comical .  This is funny.  This should be her campaign video.  Next she will be an Alien.  

Shirking her 25th amendment responsibilities and lying to America about Puddin' Brain's condition.

Complete dereliction of her assignment to fix the border situation.

Her personality.

Her leftist beliefs...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, concha said:

Shirking her 25th amendment responsibilities and lying to America about Puddin' Brain's condition.

Her personality.

Her leftist beliefs...

Bro all these years of my tutelage and you're still a knucklehead.  At least you're better than most of the Mensa7.  You are not excited by clowns and Shait emoji.  You be good now ya hear .  At least there was no dog whistles this time.  Did you attend the good old boy meeting where they asked the Goober crew to knock it off? 🤔

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Don’t act like you don’t know homes. Stay in your lane and make sure you do as you’ve been conditioned to for your entire life. 😉

That went away about 5 decades ago.  Filthy swine eater.  I will assure you I'm highly unconditional to any fukn lane.  Your trichinosis is erupting. 🤔

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, concha said:

How was she supposed to fix the border situation?  Wave a magic wand?  It never ceases to amaze when people who complain and bitch about a problem that they have no desire to fix.  You know, it's like you are a disingenuous person or something.  And that I find really shocking.  🤣

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Bro all these years of my tutelage and you're still a knucklehead.  At least you're better than most of the Mensa7.  You are not excited by clowns and Shait emoji.  You be good now ya hear .  At least there was no dog whistles this time.  Did you attend the good old boy meeting where they asked the Goober crew to knock it off? 🤔

You've become a weird dude, DD.

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

How was she supposed to fix the border situation?  Wave a magic wand?  It never ceases to amaze when people who complain and bitch about a problem that they have no desire to fix.  You know, it's like you are a disingenuous person or something.  And that I find really shocking.  🤣

Shut up, dummy.

Your girl shit the bed. She had no interest. Too busy pandering.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

That right there disqualifies you….thanks for playing blind 🐑 

5 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:
  • First off Trump was the one who created the insulin cap. Democrats let it lapse so Biden could get credit for it No he didn't.  Biden did with the Inflation Reduction Act.  Fact. Trump will get rid of the cap if elected.  Project 2025
  • On January 20, 2017 the US debt was $19.95 trillion; On January 20, 2021 the US was $27.75 trillion in debt; Today we are $35 trillion in debt. Trump added $7.8 trillion. Biden has added $7.25 trillion alone and he still has six months more months in office! At this rate he'll definetly pass Trump Talking about deficit not debt.
  • Its not hard to "create" jobs when millions of people return to work after being furloughed during a pandemic. It was inevitable. A sack of potatoes with stick arms could've been the President and it too would have overseen "record job growth."  Biden created more jobs.  Fact.
  • Energy production is more complicated. A lot of it has to do with a boom that began in New Mexico back in 2017, that can't really be tied to any Presidential policy. Biden said 4 years ago that he'd stop drilling on public lands but didn't. Many in your party are Green Freaks who want nothing to do with this. Biden has already limited the amount of land leasing the oil industry can undertake. Other actions undertaken by Biden make drilling more expensive. Many in the industry are concerned about its long term growth. Producing more energy under Biden.  Fact

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IN/IN11754/2

https://usdebtclock.org/