Republican V.P. pick has some problems here.....

DBP66

This is crazy talk....and this is the best the republican party can do...a 39 year old kid with no political experience and nutty beliefs...he helps the Dems more than the Republicans with his criticism of childless adults.??...he's a strange fellow....

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'TRUMP'S VP PICK J.D. VANCE SAYS CHILDLESS AMERICANS' VOTES SHOULD BE WORTH LESS: STUD "LET'S GIVE VOTES TO ALL CHILDREN IN THIS COUNTRY, LET'S GIVE CONTROL OVER THOSE VOTES TO THE PARENTS OF THOSE CHILDREN." AMERICANS WITHOUT CHILDREN SHOULD "FACE THE CONSEQUENCES AND THE REALITY" AND NOT GET NEARLY THE SAME VOICE" IN DEMOCRACY." OCCUPY DEMOCRATS f @PATRYNARD'

• Like 2

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Graduated top  of his class at Harvard Law. Kamela breathing a sigh of relief she doesn’t have to debate(giggle) against him. 🤣🤣

He's also a racist pos that has this weird belief in having sex with couches.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ga96 said:

He's also a racist pos that has this weird belief in having sex with couches.

And Kamela blew her way to the top, and as border czar was a complete and total failure causing many deaths and a drain on our system.  Vets homeless while ILLEGAL aliens ( not dreamers) got phones pre paid debit cards, living in 4 star hotels.

yeah she’s the best!  Blind sheep! 🙄 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I look forward to whatever she picks for VP. You guys will be tripping over each other, saying how great that pic is and how great a person that is because it’ll be spoonfed to you by the media.

Well...I offered Kammy an extra $25 if she'd pick Shapiro.

Markie would be a close 2nd for me.

But Shap is my pick.

Rufus>>

21 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Another deep thinker…

IMG_1293.jpeg

You mean the lawfare case in the deep blue city in the deep blue state where the "victim" - who has a history of making accusations - couldn't remember when it supposedly happened yet kept the dress, which wouldn't even be made until years after the rough period of time she claimed?

Cool, brah.

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

She won’t pick Shapiro due to his religion and her fear of losing Michigan.

#democracy 

Just as blacks are being moved aside in favor of Latinos, so Jews are being discarded in favor of Muslim sentiments.

It's a noble party.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, concha said:

You mean the lawfare case in the deep blue city in the deep blue state where the "victim" - who has a history of making accusations - couldn't remember when it supposedly happened yet kept the dress, which wouldn't even be made until years after the rough period of time she claimed?

Cool, brah.

🤡

He’s a deep thinker!

I kid…..I kid…..

He’s a 🐑 

1 hour ago, concha said:

Just as blacks are being moved aside in favor of Latinos, so Jews are being discarded in favor of Muslim sentiments.

It's a noble party.

Ability does not enter into the equation- just have to decide what boxes need checking.  They should be proud when they are called the DEI party.  It is all they think about.  And you end up with nitwits like Harris being your Presidential candidate.  It is not that she is not intelligent - she simply is not a serious person. I disagreed with most of what Hillary stood for, and was glad to see her lose - but at least she was a serious person.  Harris is anything but.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

She won’t pick Shapiro due to his religion and her fear of losing Michigan.

#democracy 

Pennsylvania has 19 electoral votes.

Michigan has 15 electoral votes.

Shapiro for the win.

Rufus>>

46 minutes ago, Bormio said:

If she doesn’t win both, she likely loses

Gonna be interesting to see how the EV turns out.  It's definitely an uphill battle...but once Taylor let's all her "swifties" lose to stuff the ballot boxes for Kammy....hell, you just don't know.

Rufus>>

The issue is the childless cat ladies are the Karen’s that have nothing better to do than to go on Facebook and complain about neighbors, and always have an issue at a store. These are the pro abortion activists who don’t have kids but fight for others to off their offspring. They are the adults at Disney alone in the tea cup ride. Straight psychopaths. 

• Haha 2