Hey 96 - Quick Question

Rufus69

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Is it factual that Region 1 will match up against Region 5 in the first round of this year's playoffs?

And if so....give me some inside info on what to expect...........

Rufus>>

Yes here's the link.

https://www.ghsa.net/2024-2025-ghsa-class-aaaaaa-state-football-championship-bracket

I see our 1 and 2 seeds winning the first round. 3 and 4 would have to get lucky.

Next  round whoever is left will have to get lucky to make it beyond that. Valdosta has the the ability the make it far with their defense but they are unproven against elite passing teams. Just watch them vs carrollton last year. If they can grow from that then they can go all the way but I don't see that happening. I think it'll be an early home going service for region 1 and we will be watching everyone else playing.

59 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yes here's the link.

https://www.ghsa.net/2024-2025-ghsa-class-aaaaaa-state-football-championship-bracket

I see our 1 and 2 seeds winning the first round. 3 and 4 would have to get lucky.

Next  round whoever is left will have to get lucky to make it beyond that. Valdosta has the the ability the make it far with their defense but they are unproven against elite passing teams. Just watch them vs carrollton last year. If they can grow from that then they can go all the way but I don't see that happening. I think it'll be an early home going service for region 1 and we will be watching everyone else playing.

For the record....North Morven is saying pretty similar stuff.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

For the record....North Morven is saying pretty similar stuff.

Rufus>>

Oh and as bad as the region will be if the cats win the region it'll go to their heads. They'll act as if they are the #1 team in the state after region play and im expecting the playoffs to show otherwise.

On 7/25/2024 at 2:24 PM, Ga96 said:

Oh and as bad as the region will be if the cats win the region it'll go to their heads. They'll act as if they are the #1 team in the state after region play and im expecting the playoffs to show otherwise.

North Morven is saying...

1.  Valdosta

2.  Camden

3.  Richmond Hill

4.  Lowndes

5/6  Colquitt and Tift

Prediction where Valdosta loses in the 3rd round

Prediction where Camden loses in the 2nd round

Prediction where Richmond Hill loses in the 1st round

Prediction where Lowndes loses in the 2nd round

(As a side prediction and totally irrelevant...both HCs get tossed in the Colquitt/Tift game)

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

North Morven is saying...

1.  Valdosta

2.  Camden

3.  Richmond Hill

4.  Lowndes

5/6  Colquitt and Tift

Prediction where Valdosta loses in the 3rd round

Prediction where Camden loses in the 2nd round

Prediction where Richmond Hill loses in the 1st round

Prediction where Lowndes loses in the 2nd round

(As a side prediction and totally irrelevant...both HCs get tossed in the Colquitt/Tift game)

Rufus>>

I have y'all beating us due to who we have lost roster wise and I think y'all have the better coach. There can be an argument that we have to worst coach in the region. Game where I see it being a toss up I'm giving the edge to coaching.