Grayson recruiting knows no limits. #1 BB player in Alabama Caleb Holt 5 star top 3 in country moves to Grayson.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I heard he was transferring but the word was he was headed to a private or academy like Link or IMG.

Surprised he went to Grayson.

They had a loaded team last year I assumed that's what he was looking at and if he's moving they must be bringing in even more.

When you are good, you don't have to recruit.  Build it and they will come.  Runner up year before last, state champs last year, top ten nationally, coach of the year in Ga.  We lost some good ones to graduation but have several good ones coming back including Dominique Wilkins' 6'9" son who lives above the rim.  I've never really cared about basketball but really enjoyed the games I went to during the playoffs.

"While on this matter Hoover beat him 68-51 last year."  So I guess from this statement, it was a 5 on 1 game?  There weren't other members on his team that might have had something to do with that score?

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2024 at 11:28 PM, Fred said:

When you are good, you don't have to recruit.  Build it and they will come.  Runner up year before last, state champs last year, top ten nationally, coach of the year in Ga.  We lost some good ones to graduation but have several good ones coming back including Dominique Wilkins' 6'9" son who lives above the rim.  I've never really cared about basketball but really enjoyed the games I went to during the playoffs.

"While on this matter Hoover beat him 68-51 last year."  So I guess from this statement, it was a 5 on 1 game?  There weren't other members on his team that might have had something to do with that score?

5 v 1 and only lost by 17…impressive! 🤣

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2024 at 10:28 PM, Fred said:

This kid is better than Dominique Wilkins son.  It is now being reported he got NIL money.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2024 at 10:28 PM, Fred said:

Your statement shows you have early signs of dementia very Joe Biden like. Very childlike statement on your part.  Please see a doctor ASAP. Next we will here you left for a Grayson game and ended up in Gainesville Florida walking around lost in a Cracker Barrel after ordering 5 plates of chicken and dumplings. 

• Confused 1

On 7/29/2024 at 9:07 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

Your statement shows you have early signs of dementia very Joe Biden like. Very childlike statement on your part.  Please see a doctor ASAP. Next we will here you left for a Grayson game and ended up in Gainesville Florida walking around lost in a Cracker Barrel after ordering 5 plates of chicken and dumplings. 

The sign of a weal mind and argument is an attack on the person and not the statement/premise.  You will "here" of me going somewhere?  Bwahahaha!  Try tell us where my statements were/are wrong.  We will wait.  After all, you are the one that implied he was the only one playing with your statement of Hoover beating him instead of beating his team.

On 7/31/2024 at 1:21 PM, Fred said:

The sign of a weal mind and argument is an attack on the person and not the statement/premise.  You will "here" of me going somewhere?  Bwahahaha!  Try tell us where my statements were/are wrong.  We will wait.  After all, you are the one that implied he was the only one playing with your statement of Hoover beating him instead of beating his team.

In other words, very trump like.

• Haha 1