Olympic Games - Paris

UhMerrricca is flexing her arms the last 2 days.   The most diverse nation on earth and that diversity is front and center for the world to see.  Makes me Prouder than a MOFO to be an American.  Well except our mens Bball team those are all Brotha's.  And Serbia balled out.  I can't wait to we smoke everyone in both 4x100s.  Jamaica is a shell of themselves.   China, GB, South African, France and possibly Japan looks to be the competion.  I said years ago after Superman they would not be players and they have not been and will not be.  Lyles likely not to run on the 4x100 so our drought may continue in the Olympics 

China doesn't have one member that qualified in either the 100m or 200m.  But that stick game is insane.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2024 at 10:26 AM, golfaddict1 said:

@nptb17

USA had no baton hiccups, although Coleman to Kerley was a bit sluggish.  

USA men did it again.  😡 

Kenny Bednarek sub’d in for Lyles, taking the 2nd straightaway leg, with Kerley moving to the straightaway anchor leg.  

Coleman to Bednarek was a total clusterfuck.  Kenny started too soon and the handoff was very awkward and beyond the tape.  They dq’d.  

Canada, with the veteran De Grasse on the anchor leg, wins gold.  

USA women won gold and got the job done.  Gabby Thomas ran the 3rd leg and after an iffy baton handoff to Richardson… she ripped her sprint and wasn’t going to be denied.  💪 USA

Them Brotha's on that 4x400 Relay put on one helluva show and those Brotha's from Botswana put helluva pressure on them.  Set a new Olympic record and run a sub 2:55.   That was one fast relay.  I think 7 teams went under 3:00.   Now the Sista's are up next.   Of course the Sista's represents and set  a U.S. Record 2nd fastest time ever.  They all ran under 50's.  Now the Bball Men up.  Let's go America!!!!!

30 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Them Brotha's on that 4x400 Relay put on one helluva show and those Brotha's from Botswana put helluva pressure on them.  Set a new Olympic record and run a sub 2:55.   That was one fast relay.  I think 7 teams went under 3:00.   Now the Sista's are up next.   Of course the Sista's represents and set  a U.S. Record 2nd fastest time ever.  They all ran under 50's.  Now the Bball Men up.  Let's go America!!!!!

Our track team has kicked ass - sprint, middle distance, distance 

That was so freaking motivating.  One helluva Basketball game.  Feeling proud as hell.  Steph exuded American exceptionalism.  Seeing them brotha's draped in rhe Flag is pretty damn powerful.  Great job USA.  As my old Uncle would say "Steph showed his ass"

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Our track team has kicked ass - sprint, middle distance, distance 

Not to doubt you I'm a big Track guy.  What middle and distant races did we kick ass?  We got 11 gold medals individually in track.  I know we won the 1500m but I don't remember us winning anything above the 800m other than that 1500.   Males or females what did they win.? We kicked ass in sprints, hurdles and relays.  Maybe I missed the middle distant U.S. ass whippings.  But I could be wrong. Of the 11 goals in Track and field 3 were in the field events.  The rest were from sprints, hurdles or relays and that one 1500m.  Unless I'm wrong.  I think you are spreading fake news 🤫  I saw a bunch of Africans kicking asses in most of those races  You know middle and distant including the longest distant one The Marathon both male and female won by Africans.  

• Haha 1

Distant races at the Olympics.  You know the ones the USA kicked ass in per Bormio.  Look at the Americans.we absolutely won ZERO races other than the 1500m.  As a matter of fact out of. All the track races with males people of African descent won every race except the 1500M and 5000M at the Olympics.  That is 😂  it's even worse for Women.  AFRICANS WON EVERY middle DISTANT event.  People of African descent won every damn Sprint, hurdles and relays and distant races for women.  Of 24 running events split even between male and female.. People of African origin won 22 of the 24 races that would be sprints, hurdles and distant races.  That's domination in front of the Globe. 

Male Distant races winners.  Amazing Americans below

Marathon - 🇪🇹 Ethiopia

10000m - 🇺🇬 Uganda

5000M - 🇳🇴 Norway

3000m Steeplechase - Ethiopia

1500M - 🇺🇸  USA.

800M - 🇰🇪 Kenya

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Not to doubt you I'm a big Track guy.  What middle and distant races did we kick ass?  We got 11 gold medals individually in track.  I know we won the 1500m but I don't remember us winning anything above the 800m other than that 1500.   Males or females what did they win.? We kicked ass in sprints, hurdles and relays.  Maybe I missed the middle distant U.S. ass whippings.  But I could be wrong. Of the 11 goals in Track and field 3 were in the field events.  The rest were from sprints, hurdles or relays and that one 1500m.  Unless I'm wrong.  I think you are spreading fake news 🤫  I saw a bunch of Africans kicking asses in most of those races  You know middle and distant including the longest distant one The Marathon both male and female won by Africans.  

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Distant races at the Olympics.  You know the ones the USA kicked ass in per Bormio.  Look at the Americans.we absolutely won ZERO races other than the 1500m.  As a matter of fact out of. All the track races with males people of African descent won every race except the 1500M and 5000M at the Olympics.  That is 😂  it's even worse for Women.  AFRICANS WON EVERY middle DISTANT event.  People of African descent won every damn Sprint, hurdles and relays and distant races for women.  Of 24 running events split even between male and female.. People of African origin won 22 of the 24 races that would be sprints, hurdles and distant races.  That's domination in front of the Globe. 

Male Distant races winners.  Amazing Americans below

Marathon - 🇪🇹 Ethiopia

10000m - 🇺🇬 Uganda

5000M - 🇳🇴 Norway

3000m Steeplechase - Ethiopia

1500M - 🇺🇸  USA.

800M - 🇰🇪 Kenya

I think he was referring to winning medal in areas where Americans are traditionally weak at. So in that respect they did “Kick Ass”. If Americans get a medal in the races 1,500 and above then that’s something to celebrate.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I think he was referring to winning medal in areas where Americans are traditionally weak at. So in that respect they did “Kick Ass”. If Americans get a medal in the races 1,500 and above then that’s something to celebrate.

We won exactly 1 gold in the distant races.  That's more like tapping an ass 🤘 not kicking ass.. i clearly have a different interpretation based on real results.  Winning 1 out of 12 distant races isn't kicking ass under any metric used.  As a matter of fact those results are Ass

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

We won exactly 1 gold in the distant races.  That's more like tapping an ass 🤘 not kicking ass.. i clearly have a different interpretation based on real results.  Winning 1 out of 12 distant races isn't kicking ass under any metric used.  As a matter of fact those results are Ass

Here’s the track and field medal count. How is that not kicking ass?

IMG_0202.jpeg