jd's World (it's time)

It means she can’t relate to families and what families have to deal with especially the damage her and Joe Biden have done to this country. She doesn’t represent the majority of America. She is the childless cat lady who is a piss poor example for young women everywhere 

25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

How do these mAga morons come up with this shit?

Kamala Harris should be more like granny mAga..... granny definitely has a stake in this country.

GTF out of here jd vance with your your hillbilly hick ass.

https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1815503440983867598

Screenshot_20240723-083644-217.png

I watched some highlights of jd's speech from his rally yesterday or whatever that was and this hick is dumber than a bag of rocks. 

Good grief at these people...... BUT then I looked at the people he was speaking to and it all made sense.

gif-20240723-090027.gif

• Haha 1

One of my closest friends is a BIG Dem in Florida.

And he texted me a few days ago asking me................"Rufus, of all the people Trump could have chosen...can you believe he chose Howdy the Hillbilly for his running mate?"

I just responded..."Yeah I can."

Crazy attracts Crazy.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

There's a lot of dumb stuff on social media, even about JD Vance, but I'm starting to agree that naming him as Trump's VP candidate was a bad idea.

He legitimately sucks at this.

Him running way behind the other Republicans in Ohio in 2022 is starting to be a real thing.

13 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

There's a lot of dumb stuff on social media, even about JD Vance, but I'm starting to agree that naming him as Trump's VP candidate was a bad idea.

He legitimately sucks at this.

Him running way behind the other Republicans in Ohio in 2022 is starting to be a real thing.

jd vance was the logical choice if you plan on storming the Capitol and shitting all over the Constitution again...... other than that he's just a hillbilly mascot that brings nothing to the table and chews his food when they tell him he can chew. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  When you chop up a video into 3 second increments of many different speaking events...and you expect anybody to actually think she is babbling?  You are pathetic.

#mensa7

Nah dummy. It’s a mock up of a nonsensical comment that’s her go to that is worn out. The same thing every time. Ask ten people whatnot means you get ten different answers because it makes zero sense. You’d actually probably get ten people looking at you like “WTF is this idiot talking about?” But I digress. 

Good try though little buddy! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nah dummy. It’s a mock up of a nonsensical comment that’s her go to that is worn out. The same thing every time. Ask ten people whatnot means you get ten different answers because it makes zero sense. You’d actually probably get ten people looking at you like “WTF is this idiot talking about?” But I digress. 

Making nonsensical comments is disqualifying.

Adam Proteau on X: "This rambling nonsense is more fun to read if you  picture Trump, all alone, spouting it into a mirror as a Stuart Smalley  self-empowerment rant https://t.co/5Iz32gfUOP" / X

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Good try though little buddy! 

What is confusing you?  Is the term 'whatnot' bothering you?  Is it that she uses the term a lot that bothers you?  Wtf are you talking about?  

You are a nutjob.  Play a full video or interview and then critique all you want but until then...quit being a loser.  Not an honest person among you idiots.  

14 hours ago, World Citizen said:

What is confusing you?  Is the term 'whatnot' bothering you?  Is it that she uses the term a lot that bothers you?  Wtf are you talking about?  

You are a nutjob.  Play a full video or interview and then critique all you want but until then...quit being a loser.  Not an honest person among you idiots.  

Y’all thinking kamala is anything but a piece of shit is hilarious. Trump? He’s a dick. He’s a meany and hurts soft ass peoples feelings. No problem saying those things. He also had the economy moving in the right direction. We had as close to peace in the ME as we’ve had in decades, Lowest poverty rate for blacks and Hispanics ever. Lifted almost 7mm people off of food stamps (Joe made sure to get back quickly). Poverty rates lowest ever for blacks and Hispanics (Joe reverses course, gotta keep them folks down).I could do this for hours but there isn’t a need. 

Now let’s take a look at Willie’s Ho’s highlights…….

Incarcerated countless innocent people and did nothing to free them when she found out she fucked up. Sent an INNOCENT black man to death row who came within a few hours of meeting his maker. He would have had the Governor not stepped in and demanded what any AG worth shit would do. He demanded DNA evidence. Guess what? Willie’s Ho was good with it. 

She’s a keeper! Remember “what can be unburdened by what has been.”’

Whatever the fuck that means. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Y’all thinking kamala is anything but a piece of shit is hilarious. Trump? He’s a dick. He’s a meany and hurts soft ass peoples feelings. No problem saying those things. He also had the economy moving in the right direction. We had as close to peace in the ME as we’ve had in decades, Lowest poverty rate for blacks and Hispanics ever. Lifted almost 7mm people off of food stamps (Joe made sure to get back quickly). Poverty rates lowest ever for blacks and Hispanics (Joe reverses course, gotta keep them folks down).I could do this for hours but there isn’t a need. 

Now let’s tKe a look at Willie’s Ho’s highlights…….

Incarcerated countless innocent people and sos nothing to free them when she found out she fucked up. Sent an INNOCENT black man to death row who came within a few hours of meeting his maker. He would have had the Governor not stepped in and demanded what any AG worth shit would do. He demanded DNA evidence. Guess what? Willie’s Ho was good with it. 

She’s a keeper! Remember “what can be u burdened by what has been.”’

Whatever the fuck that means. 

More proof of how rampant TDS is spreading through the liberal sheep on here. Forget facts…if it’s a good thing because of Trump they won’t hear of it. Doesn’t matter who the democrat candidate is even if she got Zero delegates. They are so deranged it’s sad.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Have they given you your apple sauce today, Ruf?

Amigo, I still got enough teeth to eat apples from the tree !!!!

All kidding aside....you gotta love that Trumpy The Ass Clown handpicked Howdy The Hillbilly as his running mate.

I know the Dems do...LOL.

Rufus>>

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Amigo, I still got enough teeth to eat apples from the tree !!!!

All kidding aside....you gotta love that Trumpy The Ass Clown handpicked Howdy The Hillbilly as his running mate.

I know the Dems do...LOL.

Rufus>>

And we love that the Dem elites threw democracy to the wind and forced out Puddin' Brain so that KneePads could have a shot.  Willie Brown's chew toy is gonna do great, just like she did with the border.

1 minute ago, concha said:

And we love that the Dem elites threw democracy to the wind and forced out Puddin' Brain so that KneePads could have a shot.  Willie Brown's chew toy is gonna do great, just like she did with the border.

Kammy is gonna kick Trumpy The Ass Clown's...ass this fall.

Just like Joltin Joe did 4 years ago....(Smile).

That's gotta burn.

Even Georgia Pubs are backing Kammy.  Well, I guess if we're totally honest...they're more ANTI-TRUMPY.  But it don't matter.  A vote against Trumpy The Ass Clown is a vote for AMERICA !!!!

Damn, you gotta love this.............

Rufus>>

• RedZone changed the title to jd's World (it's time)