jd's World (it's time)

The average price for a car toward the end of Trumps term was $36K 

Now it’s over $47K. Sorry Vance said $50 when it’s around $47-48. Taxes and fees will push it way over 50.

but you Democrats clowns don’t give a shit that real people are suffering paying $11,000 more just because you vote for people who hate the country 

IMG_4760.png

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Now go back and read what I shared and listen once again to what I shared (link).  

Your 🧠 is mush.  

Where is it? I just come straight to page 9 and see you posting nonsense bragging that Americans pay over $11,000 MORE for the same car than just 5 short years ago 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Where is it? I just come straight to page 9 and see you posting nonsense bragging that Americans pay over $11,000 MORE for the same car than just 5 short years ago 

Maybe one of the other Mensa posters on this side can assist you.  

I’m enjoying your stupidity (and Vance’s).  

• Haha 2

Average priced cars for the average American family of four. 

Of course Mercedes ain't what they used to be. 😧

The 2025 Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 SUV has a starting price of $43,000, making it one of the more affordable Mercedes-Benz models for 2025. Other 2025 Mercedes-Benz models include:
  • 2025 Mercedes-Benz GLC
    A compact luxury SUV that Kelley Blue Book says is a strong player in its class and has a starting price of around $50,000. The hybrid version of the GLC is expected to start at around $55,000 and go up to $65,000 depending on the trim and options.
  • 2025 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
    This mid-size luxury sedan will have a new rear-wheel-drive variant for the 2025 model year. The starting price for the E 350 is $76,100.
  • 2025 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan
    The C 300 sedan has a starting price of $48,450, while the AMG C 43 4MATIC sedan starts at $62,450.
  • 2025 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 Coupe
    The starting price for this coupe is $44,400, while the 4MATIC coupe starts at $46,400. The AMG CLA 35 coupe has a starting price of $56,100. 

22 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

... and they thought Hillary was bad. This Kamala his powers unheard of !! " Run for your Lives!" (dumbshits)  :) 

Her super power is hiding, deflecting, the ability to change her races based on her need, getting the nomination without winning a single delegate, and of course giggling like an incompetent fool.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Her super power is hiding, deflecting, the ability to change her races based on her need, getting the nomination without winning a single delegate, and of course giggling like an incompetent fool.

Hey, you worry about your guy, let us worry about our girl....See you in November....the steal is on (losers already crying)

Just for the record the Toyota Camry dominates. 

The 2025's start around $28,000....... solid investment too. You can put 300,000 miles on those cars when properly maintained.

As of January 2024, the Toyota Camry has been the best-selling passenger car in the United States for 22 years in a row. In 2023, Toyota sold 290,649 Camrys in the US. The 2025 model is expected to continue the Camry's success, with a new look, great fuel economy, and performance. The 2025 Camry will also only be available as a hybrid, with a 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-cylinder engine and an electric motor that produces 208 horsepower.

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

the ability to change her races based on her need

Seriously?  WTF are you talking about?  What in the world are you basing this on?  Trump?  Fox News?  This is stupid even for you.  But keep it up because it's shit like this that has lit a fire under people to come out and support her.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Seriously?  WTF are you talking about?  What in the world are you basing this on?  Trump?  Fox News?  This is stupid even for you.  But keep it up because it's shit like this that has lit a fire under people to come out and support her.  

He’s the forum’s parrot. 
#deepthinker