jd's World (it's time)

On 8/10/2024 at 10:27 AM, RedZone said:

I don't know if this is true or not 👇.....it probably is, I grabbed it from a pretty reliable source. 

Here's the kicker though. I honestly don't care either way. 

Tim Walz is killing it at rallies and people love him...jd vance is very very strange and people hate him.

Screenshot_20240810-092117-074.png

DevilDog, these conservative morons respect you. Please explain the difference between an E-4 (corporal) driving the jeep and the E-9 (Command Sergeant Major) sitting in the back. Please keep it basic, they aren't real bright  :)

Honestly I don’t care about the military stuff. The stolen valor stuff is just filler for attacks. I did it too in the beginning. That is all a distraction. It’s just something trying to use to discredit him, but realistically it doesn’t mean much to most people. That’s my opinion. The real discussions should be how far left and radical he is. All the policies he creates and supports are outside the mainstream. That’s the nails republicans need to hammer. 

He is the most far left governor, and she was the most far left senator. This is the Alt-Left’s dream. This is what the American people need to be on high alert of 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Please, you're the most fake and hypocritical A-hole on this whole website. You know better, but continue to troll just to bust balls. F' off dickhead.

You remember drummer61, liberaldonaldtrump and the ironman kid from a few years ago? 

concha (chuck) is at their level of life.

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He is the most far left governor, and she was the most far left senator. This is the Alt-Left’s dream. This is what the American people need to be on high alert of 

You would have said the same exact thing regardless of who it was. A few months ago all you guys were saying is how there was no worse candidate than Biden. He was the worst. Now there’s a new worst. The next one after Kamala will be even worster. And on and on ad finimum.

You aren’t serious people.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Screenshot_20240811-193418-788.png

1 hour ago, concha said:

From Colonel John Kolb, Tim Walz's battalion commander:

GUuZxnVa8AA7OSY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Why are people always smarter than you, chuck?..... there's NO way in hell you're fucking Ivy League.

You are barely Community College material.

Screenshot_20240811-194114-140.png

21 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Vs. aWalz, who said it’s ok for a minor to sexual mutilate themselves with out parental  consent.  Oh and the tampon thing.  You guys crack me up 🤣🤣🤣

So you do approve of chix with dix…

”Drag queens are cool now, guys… we got the ok from Trump!”

🤣

• Haha 1

On 8/8/2024 at 4:41 AM, RedZone said:

Evidently jd tried to board Air Force Two.

That's a "problem"

"JD Vance may have broken the law and his Secret Service detail may have broken Secret Service protocol by allowing Vance and his White Guy Brigade to breach the Vice President’s security perimeter around Air Force Two. This was a serious security failure and was done for a cheap political stunt that failed miserably. Vegetarian Vance in a vain attempt to prove his ever diminishing worth to Donald Trump pulled this ridiculous stunt and tried to board Air Force Two. Making some weird claim that AF2 was “his plane” and he would have it after November. Vance did not gain access to the plane but he did breach the security perimeter. And his Secret Service detail assisted in encroaching on VP Harris security bubble. This must be investigated as at the least it was another failure of the Secret Service. And if there needs to be criminal charges, I hope the law is followed. This was an outrageous stunt that could have serious repercussions for JD Vance and others involved. Stunts like this are not funny."

Screenshot_20240808-063716-209.png

He should have been shot the second he breached the perimeter.  What a moron.