jd's World (it's time)

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes.

His first quote in this article is a lie.

"He's used the rank that he never achieved in order to advance his political career," he said. "I mean, he still says he's a retired command sergeant major to this day, and he's not. He uses the rank of others to make it look like he's a better person than he is."

This is elementary level stuff.

Attacks on Walz’s Military Record

The Republican National Committee has criticized Walz for misrepresenting his military rank in campaign materials. The Harris campaign website salutes Walz for “rising to the rank of Command Sergeant Major.” Walz did rise to that rank, but he retired as a master sergeant because he had not completed the requirements of a command sergeant major.

Long story, short, when you retire from the military you are given the last rank in which you served for 3 full years. Walz was a Command Sergeant Major but had not completed 3 full years so he was given the next rank down in his retirement.

You are not interested in the truth. You are pushing a political agenda. Walz's opponents have used this in every campaign he's ever run in. They keep repeating the lie because they're desperate. 

45 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes.

His first quote in this article is a lie.

"He's used the rank that he never achieved in order to advance his political career," he said. "I mean, he still says he's a retired command sergeant major to this day, and he's not. He uses the rank of others to make it look like he's a better person than he is."

This is elementary level stuff.

Attacks on Walz’s Military Record

The Republican National Committee has criticized Walz for misrepresenting his military rank in campaign materials. The Harris campaign website salutes Walz for “rising to the rank of Command Sergeant Major.” Walz did rise to that rank, but he retired as a master sergeant because he had not completed the requirements of a command sergeant major.

Long story, short, when you retire from the military you are given the last rank in which you served for 3 full years. Walz was a Command Sergeant Major but had not completed 3 full years so he was given the next rank down in his retirement.

You are not interested in the truth. You are pushing a political agenda. Walz's opponents have used this in every campaign he's ever run in. They keep repeating the lie because they're desperate. 

The promotion was provisional.

He had to pass the course at the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy. He didn't.

He had to serve for two years post graduation. He didn't.

The only thing he achieved was a provisional rank. He didn't meet the provisions. Hence promotion null and void.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

The promotion was provisional.

He had to pass the course at the United States Army Sergeants Major Academy. He didn't.

He had to serve for two years post graduation. He didn't.

The only thing he achieved was a provisional rank. He didn't meet the provisions. Hence promotion null and void.

It’s like claiming you have a Bachelors degree just because you started your 4th year of college but quit before you graduated. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s like claiming you have a Bachelors degree just because you started your 4th year of college but quit before you graduated. 

No, because you don't have a Bachelor's Degree until you graduate.

He was promoted to Command Sergeant Major. Fact.

You're a liar. And seemingly quite proud of that fact.

I don't know if this is true or not 👇.....it probably is, I grabbed it from a pretty reliable source. 

Here's the kicker though. I honestly don't care either way. 

Tim Walz is killing it at rallies and people love him...jd vance is very very strange and people hate him.

Screenshot_20240810-092117-074.png

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

He was a Command Sergeant Major when he retired.

There's no disputing this.

You're desperately flailing on a technicality *at best* because you've got nothing.

No, dumbass. YOU are flailing.

The rank was provisional when he quit.

He didn't graduate, which was a requirement of taking the rank.

The "technicality" (YOUR word) was military rules and requirements he knew and agreed to, and failed to fulfill.

🤡

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, concha said:

The "technicality" (YOUR word) was military rules and requirements he knew and agreed to, and failed to fulfill.

🤡

Oh no!  Andy the Dandy what say you?  🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, concha said:

🤡

WOW!!!  Very convincing.  I was leaning Democrat but now with your meme's and your persuasive arguments on basically everything, I am now leaning Republican.  

I don't get why people say Trump is a threat to Democracy.  It couldn't be the things he says, could it?  He probably did not say these things, or he meant something else.  You seem to be the idiot whisperer, what did me mean by this?  👇

tumblr_c7448521886cf33baad7a08899c0507b_7d2e6787_540.jpg.31ce75a8b6eed7805ce9617fd92c40bf.jpg

34 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

WOW!!!  Very convincing.  I was leaning Democrat but now with your meme's and your persuasive arguments on basically everything, I am now leaning Republican.  

I don't get why people say Trump is a threat to Democracy.  It couldn't be the things he says, could it?  He probably did not say these things, or he meant something else.  You seem to be the idiot whisperer, what did me mean by this?  👇

tumblr_c7448521886cf33baad7a08899c0507b_7d2e6787_540.jpg.31ce75a8b6eed7805ce9617fd92c40bf.jpg

Dumbass,

1)  Words. Even though still president, nothing actually done (of course).

2) Of course you rely on cherry-picking and not providing full context. He was referring to executive order, some thing done by every president.

3) The irony of a leftist even bringing this up is pure comedy gold.

4) Again, leftists taking something out of context. Look into it. It might do you good. But you won't, because you're a leftist pouch licker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, concha said:

Dumbass,

1)  Words. Even though still president, nothing actually done (of course).

2) Of course you rely on cherry-picking and not providing full context. He was referring to executive order, some thing done by every president.

3) The irony of a leftist even bringing this up is pure comedy gold.

4) Again, leftists taking something out of context. Look into it. It might do you good. But you won't, because you're a leftist pouch licker.

LMAO!!!!  You are one weird angry little dude.  Here, I will help you out with a full quote.  Idiot whisperer.  Out of context?  🤣

tumblr_a096e3cd741f8461aca2192c2373645a_64c3e7d6_1280.thumb.jpg.3a2fef016af0a75d28452b9209eb6437.jpg

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

LMAO!!!!  You are one weird angry little dude.  Here, I will help you out with a full quote.  Idiot whisperer.  Out of context?  🤣

tumblr_a096e3cd741f8461aca2192c2373645a_64c3e7d6_1280.thumb.jpg.3a2fef016af0a75d28452b9209eb6437.jpg

Yes.

He was referring to evangelicals who don't vote. When they do vote they vote heavily Republican.

He is talking about fixing the country.

You dumbasses take the view that he was advertising publicly that he was going fix future elections. What a shocker. Of course you do.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He was referring to "Christians", you f****** moronic buffoon! 

Fuck!

According to chuck the freak (concha)

The weird Christians won't have to vote anymore. 

Normal Christians like myself will have to keep on voting. Lmao! 😭😂😭

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

According to chuck the freak (concha)

The weird Christians won't have to vote anymore. 

Normal Christians like myself will have to keep on voting. Lmao! 😭😂😭

Make NO mistake.

That Evangelical Cult can't wait for the world to end........ they say goodbye to family members and friends every other week because they think something's going to happen...... they are praying for something to happen.

What's donald going to do, chuck..... For the Evangelicals? 

Drop a nuclear bomb? lmao!!!

Tell us all how donald fixes their world, you wet ignorant weasel!

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Make NO mistake.

That Evangelical Cult can't wait for the world to end........ they say goodbye to family members and friends every other week because they think something's going to happen...... they are praying for something to happen.

What's donald going to do, chuck..... For the Evangelicals? 

Drop a nuclear bomb? lmao!!!

Tell us all how donald fixes their world, you wet ignorant weasel!

Why are these freaks so special, chuck???

Make your case!

Screenshot_20240811-115529-206.png

3 hours ago, concha said:

Yes.

He was referring to evangelicals who don't vote. When they do vote they vote heavily Republican.

He is talking about fixing the country.

You dumbasses take the view that he was advertising publicly that he was going fix future elections. What a shocker. Of course you do.

No.  

You are laughably insane.  No mention of Evangelical, just Christians and I take the view of actually listening to his words.  What a shocking strategy.  Pure comedy watching you flail around and reinterpreting what the dunce meant.   LMAO!!!!  OK. You go with that, you are after all the idiot whisperer.  

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

No.  

You are laughably insane.  No mention of Evangelical, just Christians and I take the view of actually listening to his words.  What a shocking strategy.  Pure comedy watching you flail around and reinterpreting what the dunce meant.   LMAO!!!!  OK. You go with that, you are after all the idiot whisperer.  

You are a dumbass.

Believe what you like.

5 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Please, you're the most fake and hypocritical A-hole on this whole website. You know better, but continue to troll just to bust balls. F' off dickhead.

Danny the Dumbass from Daytona. AKA "my bitch".

Nice to hear from you.