jd's World (it's time)

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Maybe the donald wants to talk about the late great Hannibal Lecter, Sharks and Batteries, or whatever..

I think donald's going to try to make a little news today though....... hope he embarrasses himself again!

Screenshot_20240808-093324-738.png

46 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Vance's political instincts are just abjectly terrible.

donald is going to use and abuse that hillbilly.

The hillbilly should have stayed true to his heart instead of puckering his lips up. 

I have no sympathy for what's about to happen to jd down the line!

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

...The short and skinny is.....

Walz filed to run for Congress in February 2005. He retired from the Army in May 2005. His unit was alerted for deployment in July 2005. His unit was deployed in March 2006.

So pretty much a 100% lie from the Trump/Vance campaign.

Yup.  JD Vance is lying about the military service of a fellow veteran for political gain.  

Time is a flat circle....

image.png.0e081943aa3d366853a07924b1a46add.png

Walz’ problem is no one knew anything about him before this - good or bad.  If this story does not get put to bed, people will basically know him as Tim “stolen valor” Walz.  If this bleeds into the convention in just over a week, Democrats there are going to be asked questions about it every time they approach a mic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Walz’ problem is no one knew anything about him before this - good or bad.  If this story does not get put to bed, people will basically know him as Tim “stolen valor” Walz.  If this bleeds into the convention in just over a week, Democrats there are going to be asked questions about it every time they approach a mic.

He is so bad I started a thread about this “Weapons carrying Warrior”

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

The good news is that you are the worst political analyst of all-time and this "story" is so substance-less that it will last about as long as the "Kamala crash" story did.

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's not stolen valor.

This is a desperate campaign of lying.

Nobody is fooled by your games.

I’m going based on someone who was deployed with him and has first hand knowledge. Not some radical left wing activist posting as a journalist. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m going based on someone who was deployed with him and has first hand knowledge. Not some radical left wing activist posting as a journalist. 

You're going based on what you need to try to win a political campaign.

There are three separate lies being circulated about this military service. All of them are desperate attempts to score political points.

Again, you're not fooling anybody.

23 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're going based on what you need to try to win a political campaign.

There are three separate lies being circulated about this military service. All of them are desperate attempts to score political points.

Again, you're not fooling anybody.

Blind 🐑. 🤣🫵

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Angry Andy the Dandy is creeping closer to ferret face as the forum tool.

Facts- “nope you are an idiot “

Video “nope you are an idiot”

Spaghettios “mom I’ll be right up, idiot”

• Haha 2

The Kamala Freedom Express Train has a big rally tonight at the beautiful Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, AZ. (capacity 20,000)

Meanwhile jd vance has a big political event scheduled for today at one of the "post offices" in Glendale.

foudeaf-ffoudeaf.gif

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The Kamala Freedom Express Train has a big rally tonight at the beautiful Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale. (capacity 20,000)

Meanwhile jd vance has a big political event scheduled for today at one of the "post offices" in Glendale.

foudeaf-ffoudeaf.gif

I kid about jd .

No one knows where jd will be today or really cares

Screenshot_20240809-085033-582.png