jd's World (it's time)

When trying to push JD Vance's lies concha, again, relies on a Letter to the Editor.

And in this case, it's a *paid* letter to the editor during a political campaign.

What's more is that concha copies/pastes the entire letter but purposefully omits the headline:

Paid letter: The Truth About Tim Walz

And the disclaimer:

This is a paid endorsement letter to the editor.

What a liar.

And embarrassment.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I cannot believe that ANYBODY would think that Howdy The Hillbilly Vance compares favorably to Tim Walz.

Mission 22

Rufus>>

Really?  Have you watched the clips I posted of Twitchy the Army deserter who let his city burn while his wife opened in the windows to let in that fresh tire burning smell? Oh and the tampons in 4th grade BOYS bathrooms.  
Another case of TDS causing blindness.  Praying for you Rufus!

I AM IRONMAN>>>

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Really?  Have you watched the clips I posted of Twitchy the Army deserter who let his city burn while his wife opened in the windows to let in that fresh tire burning smell? Oh and the tampons in 4th grade BOYS bathrooms.  
Another case of TDS causing blindness.  Praying for you Rufus!

I AM IRONMAN>>>

A couple of things...

1.  All your clips and memes ain't gonna save you

2.  You're wasting your time praying for me

Trumpy The Ass Clown and Howdy The Hillbilly Vance's 15 minutes are over............

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Really?  Have you watched the clips I posted of Twitchy the Army deserter

I AM IRONMAN taking a break from posting the same meme over and over again to perpetuate one of Vance's other egregious lies.

Vance reopens line of attack into Walz’s military record as two veterans now vie to be vice president

The short and skinny is.....

Walz filed to run for Congress in February 2005. He retired from the Army in May 2005. His unit was alerted for deployment in July 2005. His unit was deployed in March 2006.

So pretty much a 100% lie from the Trump/Vance campaign.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

When trying to push JD Vance's lies concha, again, relies on a Letter to the Editor.

And in this case, it's a *paid* letter to the editor during a political campaign.

What's more is that concha copies/pastes the entire letter but purposefully omits the headline:

And the disclaimer:

What a liar.

And embarrassment.

You will seek out any way you can to attack the message without actually disproving it.

You squeal "liar", yet won't show where there is a lie.

Prove that the retired sergeant majors are lying, Andy.

It's hilarious what a bootlicking buffoon you are.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I will always seek to expose your purposeful lies, yes.

You are a dishonest smear merchant.

Nothing more.

Again, Andy with the empty attacks yet not disproving anything.

"Thursday"

Except he didn't...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Again, Andy with the empty attacks yet not not disproving anything.

There's nothing to disprove.

What's stark about this is that it demonstrates how unprepared they were to face Walz. All that Shapiro oppo is in the trash and the Trump/Vance" brain trust" is scrambling.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

There's nothing to disprove.

What's stark about this is that it demonstrates how unprepared they were to face Walz. All that Shapiro oppo is in the trash and the Trump/Vance" brain trust" is scrambling.

So Andy attacks the message signed by the two retired sergeant majors, but "there is nothing to disprove"? 🤡

FYI, nobody was "prepared" because it was going to be Shapiro, but then couldn't because of the anti-Semitic movement within the Democratic Party. Michigan would have been put more at risk.  Why not introduce him in his home state? Why in Pennsylvania?

Because it was to be Shapiro. The Jew. And the anti-Semitic bigots in your party squealed loudest.

Now you're stuck with the far left loon who's views on topics like immigration, illegal immigrants, pedophiles, the rights of parents, child mutilation, full term abortion etc are coming out.

88266415-13719181-image-a-12_17230438173

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were paid political operatives.

The truth of which you tried to hide by deleting it from the article that you pasted.

They are retired US army officers.

You are calling them liars, yet you have disproven precisely NOTHING.

You are a disgraceful twat.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, concha said:

So Andy attacks the message signed by the two retired sergeant majors, but "there is nothing to disprove"? 🤡

FYI, nobody was "prepared" because it was going to be Shapiro, but then couldn't because of the anti-Semitic movement within the Democratic Party. Michigan would have been put more at risk.  Why not introduce him in his home state? Why in Pennsylvania?

Because it was to be Shapiro. The Jew. And the anti-Semitic bigots in your party squealed loudest.

Now you're stuck with the far left loon who's views on topics like immigration, illegal immigrants, pedophiles, the rights of parents, child mutilation, full term abortion etc are coming out.

88266415-13719181-image-a-12_17230438173

How about this angle you probably haven't thought of.

I don't care.

You can post all this nonsense right up until the time the very Orange old man takes yet another loss

Screenshot_20240808-081246-584.png

Just now, Bormio said:

When the incoming hits close to the nerve center, the squealing gets louder

The hilarity is epic.

He accuses me of "hiding" something yet the article is not hard to find and I even included the hyperlink he whines about all the time.  🤡

He effectively declares two Army retired sergeant majors to be liars yet cannot and will not disprove a single thing they say.  🤡

I've posted videos exposing Walz, yet these are vigorously ignored. 🤡

"All lies. No stolen valor."  🤡 🤡 🤡

14 minutes ago, concha said:

You are calling them liars, yet you has disproven precisely NOTHING.

Let me know when you have another talking point other than appealing to someone's title *while* you're impugning the character of someone with a similar title.

I'm calling them paid political operatives. Which they are.

I'm calling you a liar. Which you are.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Let me know when you have another talking point other than appealing to someone's title *while* you're impugning the character of someone with a similar title.

I'm calling them paid political operatives. Which they are.

I'm calling you a liar. Which you are.

So you cannot/will not even attempt to disprove what the sergeant majors wrote.

Thanks.

The irony of Andy attacking the messengers to dodge around the message is pure comedy gold.

tumblr_mnly03NmY01qdzkf9o1_400.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

A couple of things...

1.  All your clips and memes ain't gonna save you

2.  You're wasting your time praying for me

Trumpy The Ass Clown and Howdy The Hillbilly Vance's 15 minutes are over............

Rufus>>

Clips?  You mean factual videos?  Gotcha, come up for air once in a while, that sand is suffocating your tiny hawg brain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This has really backfired on Team Orange.

So badly donald is having some kind of major news conference today at 2:00 PM.....

Other than congratulating Kamala Harris and Tim Walz on their tremendous rally crowds wonder what it could be?.....anyways,

Screenshot_20240808-092011-387.png

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This has really backfired on Team Orange.

So badly donald is having some kind of major news conference today at 2:00 PM.....

Other than congratulating Kamala Harris and Tim Walz on their tremendous rally crowds wonder what it could be?.....anyways,

Screenshot_20240808-092011-387.png

Maybe the donald wants to talk about the late great Hannibal Lecter, Sharks and Batteries, or whatever..

I think donald's going to try to make a little news today though....... hope he embarrasses himself again!