jd's World (it's time)

And for the record I could care less who she blew and when. It’s the fake outrage and hypocrisy that keeps making it be brought up. 

You can’t care about him saying something offensive or disrespectful years ago, but be ok with her prostituting herself for job titles. 

I mean you can, but it makes you a raging hypocrite 

• Thanks 3

jd has taken having a couple kids to a whole new twisted level.......a level never thought about by regular right thinking normal people.

All these mAga morons have their own little "thing".....this is obviously what jd brings to the table.

• RedZone changed the title to jd's World (it's time)
8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

he does wear eye-liner.....what's up with that??....he blends right into this ^ crew...😉

He's actually wearing eyeliner in the video I just posted.....

Creepy dude.

We are very very fortunate he's on their side!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

He's actually wearing eyeliner in the video I just posted.....

Creepy dude.

We are very very fortunate he's on their side!

I don't know whether he is wearing eyeliner or not, but it's actually pretty common in political film and broadcasting. Those of us who are old enough remember that John F Kennedy's win over Richard Nixon, was blamed, at least in part, on the fact that Kennedy's make-up was far superior to Nixon's in their televised debate.

Look it up.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

I don't know whether he is wearing eyeliner or not, but it's actually pretty common in political film and broadcasting. Those of us who are old enough remember that John F Kennedy's win over Richard Nixon, was blamed, at least in part, on the fact that Kennedy's make-up was far superior to Nixon's in their televised debate.

Look it up.

I generally like you Slotback Left so I'll be easy on you. 

Your boy jd is a little bit off center there. My wife says black eyeliner is not really considered a face makeup. 

I do get the makeup part, I guess.....especially appearing on TV or whatever.

the donald wears more face makeup than Kamala Harris....... without it he is pale goonie looking monster!

So they put jd vance at the border yesterday because it's election time and they are damn serious about that border..

jd had his photo taken with some guys wearing hats and 15 minutes later he gave a little speech. 

jd "this is not rocket science"

mAga is feeling much better about the border today!

Screenshot_20240802-050858-164.png

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

So they put jd vance at the border yesterday because it's election time and their damn serious about that border..

jd had his photo taken with some guys wearing hats and 15 minutes later he gave a little speech. 

jd "this is not rocket science"

mAga is feeling much better about the border today!

Screenshot_20240802-050858-164.png

IMG_0099.jpeg

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I wonder what bothers Trump more. The falling poll numbers or the full arenas for Harris/Walz in contrast to the emptiness of Trump/Vance rallies.

Yeah, Harris/Walz will be in Detroit tonight at 7:00 PM....... I would imagine another very nice crowd. The event will be at one of the airport hangers at the airport.

jd is creeping Kamala this week on Kamala's swing state tour...... he got his marching orders from donald to follow her around this week.

So far that hasn't been a huge success for team mAga. I guess that's all they really have though.

jd vance is about as exciting as a potato! 

#jdthecreeper