jd's World (it's time)

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Seriously?  WTF are you talking about?  What in the world are you basing this on?  Trump?  Fox News?  This is stupid even for you.  But keep it up because it's shit like this that has lit a fire under people to come out and support her.  

Do a little research for once, although what a waste, as you have shown you can’t be reasoned with.

another “anyone but Trump” guy.  That’s some smart thinking champ!🫡

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Do a little research for once, although what a waste, as you have shown you can’t be reasoned with.

another “anyone but Trump” guy.  That’s some smart thinking champ!🫡

I am asking you to back up what you say.  If you can't...don't say it.  Simple.  The reason you don't think I can be reasoned with is because you do not EVER offer any reasoning for what you say.  Say something reasonable, or at least be able to articulate why you say what you say.  Especially when you throw out nonsense.  

Another 'anyone but Trump' guy?  Uh...yeah.  What clued you in to that?  Lol

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I am asking you to back up what you say.  If you can't...don't say it.  Simple.  The reason you don't think I can be reasoned with is because you do not EVER offer any reasoning for what you say.  Say something reasonable, or at least be able to articulate why you say what you say.  Especially when you throw out nonsense.  

Another 'anyone but Trump' guy?  Uh...yeah.  What clued you in to that?  Lol

I have in the past but you can’t be reasoned with, my guess is TDS.  Have a great day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

He’s the forum’s parrot. 
#deepthinker 

No friends or family can help them apparently either.  Very sad and very disappointing.  What are the chances any of them have read Project 2025?  I say 0%.  What are the chances they have an opinion on Project 2025 even though they didn't read it...100%.  

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I have in the past but you can’t be reasoned with, my guess is TDS.  Have a great day.

You have 'what' in the past?  Reasoned?  

This has nothing to do with Trump.  You said Harris doesn't know what race she is or some dumb thing and I asked you why you said that.  Nothing about Trump.  

You can't even answer a simple question.  You think the way you do for a reason I assume.  I am asking you why you think that way about Harris' being mixed race?  

She said Trump was “attacking” Harris for her race. Then Vance laughed And said no he isn’t. And then she quickly says well he’s asking about it. Do you see how these left-wing journalists frame their questions? You left wingers here pretend to be so smart but everything you represent and believe is so stupid.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

She said Trump was “attacking” Harris for her race. Then Vance laughed And said no he isn’t. And then she quickly says well he’s asking about it. Do you see how these left-wing journalists frame their questions? You left wingers here pretend to be so smart but everything you represent and believe is so stupid.

@World Citizen should watch this, maybe learn something!

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

No friends or family can help them apparently either.  Very sad and very disappointing.  What are the chances any of them have read Project 2025?  I say 0%.  What are the chances they have an opinion on Project 2025 even though they didn't read it...100%.  

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that Project 2025 is fear-mongering. Trump isn’t interested & it has no chance of passing in Congress. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Anyone with half a brain cell knows that Project 2025 is fear-mongering. Trump isn’t interested & it has no chance of passing in Congress. 

Ironic choice of words.  So, you know Trump isn't interested because Trump said so, right?  I will just say that you are wrong, and I think you know better.  People need to be afraid of that shit.  They didn't write it just for the hell of it.  

19 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Assuming some of what you are saying is true and much of Project 2025 can't come to fruition anytime soon; what makes you think Harris if inclined would have a snowballs chance in hell of passing anything radical or way out in left field. Now with your 1/2 brain added to Nolebull's 1/2 tell us how much AOC, Bernie Sanders, Harris, and other far Left national politicians have accomplished in the last few years ?    

On 8/16/2024 at 7:16 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

Accepted to DBP, BC and my safety school SJR 😂

I'm getting it now. Three of the biggest conservative pricks on this board are New Jersey Boys. My experience when they come south is being obnoxious, loud mouth, know it all's. Fellow Trumper's for sure  :) 

• Haha 2

Aliquippa, PA football team.

The contrast in campaigns is just mind boggling. 

The Democrats are regular down-to-earth people and I'm not sure what the maggots are. A campaign of Doomsday for America every time they freaking speak

#gocoach

Screenshot_20240819-061710-516.thumb.png.69da4dc93206f00101b95baea48d11d2.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1